Author Topic: blatant corruption= the new normal. The results are in new A-ONE content added  (Read 674876 times)

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28091
  • SC è un asino
I guess 38,000 mentions in the epstein files doesn't raise any red flags. the 26 women who accused him of sexual misconduct, ehhh they probably were all lying.

Depends on the context.

If there were legitimate concerns, why haven't the Democrats gone after him for them?

They do for every other minor thing.
Y

chaos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64842
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Depends on the context.

If there were legitimate concerns, why haven't the Democrats gone after him for them?

They do for every other minor thing.
It's the kind of retarded shit that if he spent just a tiny bit of time looking for the truth, he would find it.

Quote
What These Mentions Represent

According to the reporting:
Many references are news articles, emails, tips, or duplicated materials that ended up in Epstein’s files
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28091
  • SC è un asino
It's the kind of retarded shit that if he spent just a tiny bit of time looking for the truth, he would find it.

He should watch this.  It's under 5 min, but shows how to engage in critical thought.  It's easy to get caught up in generalizations  (34 FELONIES 38,000 mentions!!! on noes!!111 lock him up!) and such.  When you actually break it down, you usually get to the correct conclusion

Y

Necrosis

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 12920
Trump would never sexually assault a woman, his character is top notch!

chaos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64842
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
He should watch this.  It's under 5 min, but shows how to engage in critical thought.  It's easy to get caught up in generalizations  (34 FELONIES 38,000 mentions!!! on noes!!111 lock him up!) and such.  When you actually break it down, you usually get to the correct conclusion


Then when you point out logical deduction, they respond with sarcasm and ignorance. It's one reason I refuse to engage with them on any sort of intellectual level.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44647
  • Getbig!
He should watch this.  It's under 5 min, but shows how to engage in critical thought.  It's easy to get caught up in generalizations  (34 FELONIES 38,000 mentions!!! on noes!!111 lock him up!) and such.  When you actually break it down, you usually get to the correct conclusion


   
     
   
                  That pencil neck geek makes a good point but what does that have to do with trump . I don't see the connection. other than saying trump is transphobic, is that what you're going for.? Is that what I'm supposed to get out of this video, which I watched in it entirety.  Why is it that suit happy trump never sues anyone who calls him these awful things. NOTE the smile when he is called a sexual predator, it's like he's happy with it. I'm just saying.  the only man who knows most of it is no longer with us, killed by hillary clinton according to you. Break down.
F

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28091
  • SC è un asino
        That pencil neck geek makes a good point but what does that have to do with trump . I don't see the connection. other than saying trump is transphobic, is that what you're going for.? Is that what I'm supposed to get out of this video, which I watched in it entirety.  Why is it that suit happy trump never sues anyone who calls him these awful things. NOTE the smile when he is called a sexual predator, it's like he's happy with it. I'm just saying.  the only man who knows most of it is no longer with us, killed by hillary clinton according to you. Break down.

It's not about Trump specifically, it's about the behaviors that lead to the reactions to him.

You really don't see a correlation between what the student was doing with JK Rowling and what you do with Trump?
Y

chaos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64842
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
It's not about Trump specifically, it's about the behaviors that lead to the reactions to him.

You really don't see a correlation between what the student was doing with JK Rowling and what you do with Trump?
I was meeting with a vendor this morning and they started going on and on about Trump, I used the opportunity to calm them down and get them to realize that they are getting physically upset over something they can't change. Lucky for me, older Romanian people are much more reasonable and sensible than getbig liberals. :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44647
  • Getbig!
It's not about Trump specifically, it's about the behaviors that lead to the reactions to him.

You really don't see a correlation between what the student was doing with JK Rowling and what you do with Trump?
   
     NO NOT REALLY, I enjoyed listening to this guy but, I'm wondering if he doesn't have some underlying mental peculiarities. I noticed some odd behaviors when he engages with other people. Stimming (Self-Stimulatory Behavior): Common in individuals with ADHD, autism, or sensory processing differences, repetitive foot movement helps regulate sensory input, release restless energy, or maintain focus during a talk. I noticed that with this guy.     Thanks for the video.                so trump isn't transphobic ?
F

chaos

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64842
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
I'm wondering if he doesn't have some underlying mental peculiarities.
Says every getbigger about funk51
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44647
  • Getbig!
I was meeting with a vendor this morning and they started going on and on about Trump, I used the opportunity to calm them down and get them to realize that they are getting physically upset over something they can't change. Lucky for me, older Romanian people are much more reasonable and sensible than getbig liberals. :D
   
     are you familiar how the catholic church covered up their sex scandals . • The Pennsylvania Grand Jury Report (2018): Investigated six Catholic dioceses and documented institutional cover-ups by bishops spanning 70 years (uncovering over 300 accused priests and more than 1,000 child victims).
• Early Public Cases and Investigations: The issue began receiving localized attention in the mid-1980s (such as a 1985 Louisiana priest guilty plea), before major systemic inquiries exposed decades of hidden files in the 1990s and early 2000s.
• The Boston Globe Spotlight Investigation (2002): Uncovered decades of shuffled assignments and secret settlements within the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Boston, bringing widespread international awareness to a pattern that had been hidden since at least the mid-20th century.
• Vatican Reviews (2001–2010): The Holy See reviewed approximately 3,000 historical cases of clergy abuse, many of which stretched back decades prior without public disclosure or proper canonical action
F

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28091
  • SC è un asino
   
     NO NOT REALLY, I enjoyed listening to this guy but, I'm wondering if he doesn't have some underlying mental peculiarities. I noticed some odd behaviors when he engages with other people. Stimming (Self-Stimulatory Behavior): Common in individuals with ADHD, autism, or sensory processing differences, repetitive foot movement helps regulate sensory input, release restless energy, or maintain focus during a talk. I noticed that with this guy.     Thanks for the video.                so trump isn't transphobic ?

I think you do - you take these generalizations like "38,000 mentions" or "jan 6th" and don't break down any of the underlying context.  Just like the student did with generalizations about JK.

As for the bolded: No.

A phobia is an irrational fear of something.

I don't think that is the case here, with JK or Trump.

It's a simple as not wanting biological men to compete against biological women in sports, or for those afflicted with gender dysmorphia being able to force their dysmorphia on anyone.
Y

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44647
  • Getbig!
Says every getbigger about funk51
  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)     Speak for yourself, listen learn and may the truth set you free. I pray everyday for your enlightenment. One day much like Pinocchio you will be a real man.
F

Dos Equis

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 69558
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
   It's just some of the morals thing with him that I can't get over. 26 women accusing him of sexual assault, epstein island shenanigans and the jan 6 insurrection. if one third of this stuff is true this is not a person who should be in charge. just my opinion I hope I'm wrong. What's your take on all that ?

I don't believe Trump is some kind of sexual predator.  He's rich and always has been.  He never had to force himself on women.

I have seen nothing credible implicating Trump in "Epstein island shenanigans," and I'm not even sure what that means. 

January 6 was not an insurrection.  None of the other 1,000 people who were prosecuted were charged with insurrection. 

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44647
  • Getbig!
I don't believe Trump is some kind of sexual predator.  He's rich and always has been.  He never had to force himself on women.

I have seen nothing credible implicating Trump in "Epstein island shenanigans," and I'm not even sure what that means. 

January 6 was not an insurrection.  None of the other 1,000 people who were prosecuted were charged with insurrection.
     
&t=47s                          So jan 6 was just a simple tour of congress by patriots just wanting to be a part of the transition team.  they really weren't going to harm vp mike pence. and the guy who shit on the floor was merely a joyful prankster.  yup, move along nothing to see here, just another day in washington dc.  So if a guy is rich he can't possibly be a sexual predator.
F

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44647
  • Getbig!
 
    ask this guy if jan 6 was all fun and games. good thing MAGA respects the police. Imagine if they didn't.   
   Now it's a party.  Are you digging the chaos mister chaos, oh wait now I get why you're a trump fan. Let the  insanity rein. :o :o :o :o :o
F

funk51

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44647
  • Getbig!
False. The claim that President Joe Biden gave social security cards or numbers to 4 million undocumented immigrants is false.

Facts on the Claim

• Eligibility Rules: Under U.S. law, the Social Security Administration (SSA) issues Social Security numbers (SSNs) only to noncitizens who have valid work authorization from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), such as lawful permanent residents (green card holders), refugees, asylees, or certain temporary visa holders. Undocumented immigrants do not qualify for an SSN.
• Origin of the Number: Fact-checking organizations (including PolitiFact, Snopes, and FactCheck.org) have traced similar viral claims to a misinterpretation of federal immigration data, parole programs, or employment authorizations, rather than any policy granting SSNs to undocumented individuals.   Oh and by the way old coach joe's meme was false. as usual.
F

Grape Ape

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 28091
  • SC è un asino
False. The claim that President Joe Biden gave social security cards or numbers to 4 million undocumented immigrants is false.

Facts on the Claim

• Eligibility Rules: Under U.S. law, the Social Security Administration (SSA) issues Social Security numbers (SSNs) only to noncitizens who have valid work authorization from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), such as lawful permanent residents (green card holders), refugees, asylees, or certain temporary visa holders. Undocumented immigrants do not qualify for an SSN.
• Origin of the Number: Fact-checking organizations (including PolitiFact, Snopes, and FactCheck.org) have traced similar viral claims to a misinterpretation of federal immigration data, parole programs, or employment authorizations, rather than any policy granting SSNs to undocumented individuals.   Oh and by the way old coach joe's meme was false. as usual.

You're getting there.  Continue to practice your skills on your own memes and you'll make the leap.

Quote
Partially true on the raw numbers for noncitizens, but misleading/inaccurate in framing them as “illegals” with no context.
The figure of nearly 4 million comes from data highlighted by the Department of Government Efficiency (DOGE) in early 2025 (presented by Elon Musk and Antonio Gracias). Approximate yearly totals of Social Security numbers (SSNs) issued to noncitizens under the Biden administration via the Enumeration Beyond Entry (EBE) program were:

FY 2021: ~270,000
FY 2022: ~590,000
FY 2023: ~964,000
FY 2024: ~2.095 million

This adds up to roughly 3.92 million.
Y