Author Topic: Lance Dreher  (Read 9869 times)

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20127
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Lance Dreher
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2026, 07:27:20 PM »

falco

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 21864
  • No good deed goes unpunished
Re: Lance Dreher
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2026, 05:58:22 AM »
Some truth bombs from Mr. Dreher:

https://www.instagram.com/reels/DeNk_n9OsUL/

pamith

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9491
Re: Lance Dreher
« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2026, 06:48:10 AM »
I was just thinking about him the other day.
Bro...

pamith

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 9491
Re: Lance Dreher
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2026, 07:54:58 AM »
I'm an absolute supp/drug nerd and remembered this little thing, perhaps uninteresting for most but I would have liked to talk to this MrYouAreSoDumb (genius level fella actually) about this offline because this just can't be correct, something's being missed here :D

Tongkat Ali is just a herbal supp.
This is shocking to me

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44128
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: Lance Dreher
« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2026, 08:01:49 AM »
Van,
Have you ever considered living your life without drugs?

MajorDomo

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1410
Re: Lance Dreher
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2026, 03:27:57 PM »
Van,
Have you ever considered living your life without drugs?

What would be the fun in that? Lol

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44128
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: Lance Dreher
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2026, 03:42:43 PM »
What would be the gun in that? Lol

The gun?
I don't want van to shoot anyone.

RagingBull

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1355
Re: Lance Dreher
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2026, 05:19:26 PM »

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64059
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Lance Dreher
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2026, 06:41:06 PM »
Maybe you're thinking of Andreas Cahling?





Andreas is a regular at Muscle Beach. Super nice guy but he's still living the typical old school bodybuilder lifestyle

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20127
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Lance Dreher
« Reply #34 on: Today at 05:37:04 AM »
Van,
Have you ever considered living your life without drugs?

How many drugs do you use daily? Serious question. Rx ones and include any possible "supplements."

I think you're quite bit older than me so I think it's probably unlikely you live a drug free life.

"Typical Americans aged 65 and older use an average of 4.3 prescription medications, and more than 40% take five or more prescription drugs regularly—a condition known as polypharmacy"

Any alcohol use at all? Alcohol is one drug I don't use, I remember back in 2006 I had 2 glasses of wine, nothing since; had my first glass of wine in 1998 night before the only bb comp I did. Not much in between.

Humble Narcissist

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 37906
Re: Lance Dreher
« Reply #35 on: Today at 06:06:14 AM »
How many drugs do you use daily? Serious question. Rx ones and include any possible "supplements."

I think you're quite bit older than me so I think it's probably unlikely you live a drug free life.

"Typical Americans aged 65 and older use an average of 4.3 prescription medications, and more than 40% take five or more prescription drugs regularly—a condition known as polypharmacy"

Any alcohol use at all? Alcohol is one drug I don't use, I remember back in 2006 I had 2 glasses of wine, nothing since; had my first glass of wine in 1998 night before the only bb comp I did. Not much in between.
Alcohol is the only drug I use but just a little.

MajorDomo

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 1410
Re: Lance Dreher
« Reply #36 on: Today at 07:12:37 AM »
How many drugs do you use daily? Serious question. Rx ones and include any possible "supplements."

I think you're quite bit older than me so I think it's probably unlikely you live a drug free life.

"Typical Americans aged 65 and older use an average of 4.3 prescription medications, and more than 40% take five or more prescription drugs regularly—a condition known as polypharmacy"

Any alcohol use at all? Alcohol is one drug I don't use, I remember back in 2006 I had 2 glasses of wine, nothing since; had my first glass of wine in 1998 night before the only bb comp I did. Not much in between.

I'm an American, over 50, and take zero prescription drugs, outside of during an illness or post surgery. No alcohol, no rec drugs, no smoking, very little if any caffeine.  No PEDs even though I was a competitive cyclist at the national level

I know lots of people just like me, but I hang around a lot of endurance athletes. I have a 76 year old friend who still cycles daily and is only on glaucoma medication. That's what regular exercise does for you.

But if you don't exercise, have a shitty lifestyle, eat garbage - yeah, I can see how you would be prone to prescription medications, especially since my MD friends tell me about all the incentives big pharma gives them to prescribe shit.

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44128
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: Lance Dreher
« Reply #37 on: Today at 07:26:16 AM »
How many drugs do you use daily? Serious question. Rx ones and include any possible "supplements."

I think you're quite bit older than me so I think it's probably unlikely you live a drug free life.

"Typical Americans aged 65 and older use an average of 4.3 prescription medications, and more than 40% take five or more prescription drugs regularly—a condition known as polypharmacy"

Any alcohol use at all? Alcohol is one drug I don't use, I remember back in 2006 I had 2 glasses of wine, nothing since; had my first glass of wine in 1998 night before the only bb comp I did. Not much in between.

68 years old.  Just a couple mugs of coffee each day and standard vitamins.

One or two shots of hard liquor a week.

I realize that is highly unusual for someone at any age nowadays.