Author Topic: Lets check in on New York coffee shops  (Read 1500 times)

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64046
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #50 on: October 06, 2026, 10:18:30 PM »
Agreed. This is a huge concern, that’s why I said an attack would be from inside the country.

And I still think that was a horrible statement for the president to make.

Definitely came out wrong

D.O.A.

  • Getbig IV
  • ****
  • Posts: 2493
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #51 on: October 07, 2026, 03:00:36 AM »
This is important 🚨 Woman who left Islam says she goes to coffee shops in New York City and exposes they are giving out free Qurans to Americans to convert them to Islam

She has the Quran and shows it’s a heavily edited version that’s been “made for Western audiences” that literally lies about Islam and makes it much more appealing

“The problem with this Quran is that it is meant to target a Western audience. And when you read through this Quran, it is heavily sanitized, and it has notes and commentaries that interpret verses, and it is like heavily, heavily sanitized.

So when you're reading a problematic verse, it will interpret it the way it is not supposed to be interpreted, but it is targeting specifically a Western audience.

So you as an American, when you pick up this copy and when you start reading it and when you start reading the notes, you will be shocked. You will be like, oh, I was wrong about Islam. This is actually a great religion. I didn't know that's what it meant. I was lied to”

But she explains how it’s written is all a lie and written as propaganda for Americans to convert to Islam

“When you are an average American who doesn't know anything about Islam or has never traveled to the Middle East, you are a target. If you pick up this book, if you go on ChatGPT, if you go even on TikTok and search these things, Islam is going to be painted in a completely different picture, in a completely different way. That's why there's so many people white people who are converting to Islam because they're not getting the full truth”

The differences are WILD. In this version of the Quran being given out in America they removed the part that lets men discipline women with physical force. It removed the part where it tells Muslims to kill nonbelievers. The jizya which is the nonbeliever tax in Islam, it’s framed as optional, which is a lie. The examples go on and on and I’ll include them at the end

They are mass indoctrinated Americans into Islam by giving them fake Quran books

*Being this is in New York, indoctrination for these idiots would be easy since it's a liberal bastion of weak minded conversions.

https://x.com/WallStreetApes/status/2106743642396463216?s=20
Anything new?

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20119
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #52 on: October 07, 2026, 04:44:46 AM »
Absolutely insane comment to make publicly. We all know this is how the elites feel about regular people but to acknowledge it publicly is disgusting.

That said if an attack happened it will likely be from inside the country by a terror group or the government itself.

Only dementia Donald would say such a thing. Sure it was just joking but still. At least I think it was a joke ??? :D I think he was like those cities are all 'Dumocrats'and Gavin Newsom is governor of CA so good riddance? :D

But to be serious, obviously Iran can't do any nuke or missile attack against the U.S. due to distance.

Jews are the most targeted demographic when it comes to assault in America and Europe

I figured my post was self explanatory

In no way shape or form am I calling for violence against Jews

The hordes of middle eastern Muslim and African migrants that Jews approve of in Europe are already attacking Jews in record numbers and its only to going to get worse

The attacks in New York City against Jews have skyrocketed now that whites are the minority


Yeah I didn't think you were necessarily advocating for violence, just stating what you thought would happen. I just wanted to say I don't advocate for violence, it's retarded, wrong and it's extremely counterproductive for "the cause" if some mental defective does a violent attack against Jews. Dan Bilzerian said why can't one of those school shooters target Netanyahu instead? What a mental defective that guy is, or perhaps more likely he's a FED.

I don't know if physical attacks against Jews have skyrocketed but I think the "antisemitic" attacks have been greatly exaggerated in the past. Your algo is probably similar to mine LOL so you've seen how a majority of the widely publicized antisemitic "attacks" have been done by other Jews, sometimes from Israel LOL. Jews spray paint swastikas on walls, where the swastika is the wrong way and so on.

Now Greenblatt is talking about some AI program that almost reports attacks by itself LOL.

Is this a real Truth Social post? ??? If it is it's real funny LOL. Come on, man.

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64847
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #53 on: October 07, 2026, 07:58:14 AM »
You really think I should call for violence against Jews? ???

Because they are who I was referring to:

Let's see if you have the balls to say Jews should be genocided in our countries :D

It's easy to be angry at the Moslems. But they were invited. Who should the anger be directed against?

Haha :D

Small price to pay but we might lose Coach and chaos; chaos said he doesn't give a shit about LA but I just remembered years ago I think he said he trained at Milos's gym and I think it was in OC. I might misremember. But it's close enough :D


I don't think you understand how little I care about the rest of the world. isreal, eeron, saudi, sweden, UK, it's all the same to me, fuck all of you leeches. Pull everyone back to the US, close shop, let you dumb motherfuckers figure your own shit out. Have fun speaking durkadurka and kneeling before allah 5 times a day (if you don't already)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20119
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #54 on: October 07, 2026, 12:22:37 PM »
I don't think you understand how little I care about the rest of the world. isreal, eeron, saudi, sweden, UK, it's all the same to me, fuck all of you leeches. Pull everyone back to the US, close shop, let you dumb motherfuckers figure your own shit out. Have fun speaking durkadurka and kneeling before allah 5 times a day (if you don't already)

You don't care about America either, you said you don't give a shit about LA.

EDIT. This is you:

You keep talking about Los Angeles like you think I live there, I don't give a fuck if your muzzie friends blew LA off the map tomorrow, Van_Muzzielover.

Coach has educated you. Talking about Hamas:

Couldn't agree more. Just an FYI, there are thousands in our area (yours and mine).

Have fun kneeling for Hamas. You dumb motherfuckers let the enemy in, deal with it (by doing nothing, just demanding I do something about Sweden).

Fuck you stupid Americans, fucking Zio-cucks.

You're almost as retarded as Coach.


chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64847
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #55 on: October 07, 2026, 12:33:12 PM »
You don't care about America either, you said you don't give a shit about LA.

EDIT. This is you:

Coach has educated you. Talking about Hamas:

Have fun kneeling for Hamas. You dumb motherfuckers let the enemy in, deal with it (by doing nothing, just demanding I do something about Sweden).

Fuck you stupid Americans, fucking Zio-cucks.

You're almost as retarded as Coach.
LOL, such a huge swing and miss. Pretty bad, even for you. I'll tell you what, delete your post and I'll delete mine. We can forget you ever posted this embarrassing drivel.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64046
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #56 on: October 07, 2026, 12:47:18 PM »
LOL, such a huge swing and miss. Pretty bad, even for you. I'll tell you what, delete your post and I'll delete mine. We can forget you ever posted this embarrassing drivel.

This retard thinks Trump would actually advocate dropping a nuke on LA and SD when he won't even drop it on Iran. lol

Dave D

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17762
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #57 on: October 07, 2026, 12:47:31 PM »
Only dementia Donald would say such a thing. Sure it was just joking but still. At least I think it was a joke ??? :D I think he was like those cities are all 'Dumocrats'and Gavin Newsom is governor of CA so good riddance? :D

But to be serious, obviously Iran can't do any nuke or missile attack against the U.S. due to distance.
 

Yeah I didn't think you were necessarily advocating for violence, just stating what you thought would happen. I just wanted to say I don't advocate for violence, it's retarded, wrong and it's extremely counterproductive for "the cause" if some mental defective does a violent attack against Jews. Dan Bilzerian said why can't one of those school shooters target Netanyahu instead? What a mental defective that guy is, or perhaps more likely he's a FED.

I don't know if physical attacks against Jews have skyrocketed but I think the "antisemitic" attacks have been greatly exaggerated in the past. Your algo is probably similar to mine LOL so you've seen how a majority of the widely publicized antisemitic "attacks" have been done by other Jews, sometimes from Israel LOL. Jews spray paint swastikas on walls, where the swastika is the wrong way and so on.

Now Greenblatt is talking about some AI program that almost reports attacks by itself LOL.

Is this a real Truth Social post? ??? If it is it's real funny LOL. Come on, man.

Agreed it wouldn’t be an air strike, it would something that happens with groups already here. The country is compromised, any attack would lead to more government control for national “security/safety” .


I also agree that the President made those comments because LA/San Diego don’t support him and I hope it was a joke but it should not have been said. He was talking about Americans. No one would dare say think of all the benefits that came from Pearl Harbor or 9/11. Those were small prices to pay….





Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20119
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2026, 12:47:39 PM »
LOL, such a huge swing and miss. Pretty bad, even for you. I'll tell you what, delete your post and I'll delete mine. We can forget you ever posted this embarrassing drivel.

LOL

We have had literally thousands of terror cells and operatives working within this country for years.
It is in the sense that Hamas is here and their tag lines are “Death to Israel” “Death to America”
Couldn't agree more. Just an FYI, there are thousands in our area (yours and mine).

Coach talks tough on the internet about erasing bloodlines. Meanwhile he has thousands of muzzie terrorists in his own backyard yet does nothing. All that ammo and tactical training, and for what? LOL what a bitch.

And this guy wants us to believe he would blow away cops if they came to take his guns away? LOL he would do nothing, he would just say yes sir!

chaos does nothing but cries about Swedes being pussies who are afraid of violence. I don't claim to be a tough guy, you two do. Defend your country then.

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64046
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2026, 12:54:21 PM »
BREAKING: The DOJ and FBI have THWARTED a planned TERRORIST ATTACK by a Somali at the Mall of America in Minnesota

Sheikhdoon Abdullahi Mohamud, 18, said he planned to kiII 30 to 60 NON-MUSLIMS in the ISIS-inspired attacked

Mohamud bought an AK-47 and 200 rounds of ammo, and planned to carry out the attack this month.

In his own messages, he wrote: "I want to fight in Somalia to support ISIS"

When he couldn't afford a flight overseas, he allegedly decided to commit a domestic terror attack instead.

https://x.com/nicksortor/status/2107894599997903077?s=20

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20119
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #60 on: October 07, 2026, 12:57:18 PM »
Agreed it wouldn’t be an air strike, it would something that happens with groups already here. The country is compromised, any attack would lead to more government control for national “security/safety” .

I also agree that the President made those comments because LA/San Diego don’t support him and I hope it was a joke but it should not have been said. He was talking about Americans. No one would dare say think of all the benefits that came from Pearl Harbor or 9/11. Those were small prices to pay….

Yeah he may have betrayed his actual thinking. Israel may have thought Oct 7 was also a small price to pay for the ability to ethnically cleanse Palestine and further the Greater Israel project. Early Israeli president said he would have sacrificed 250,000 Jewish kids for Israel. The Holocaust means "burnt sacrifice" and some Jews were saying it was a sacrifice for the establishment of Israel.

Iran, in my opinion, isn't about to do any attack on the U.S. mainland. In the future who knows, if Iran is destroyed then maybe some might think of revenge, but now it would be extremely counterproductive. They don't even want to kill Americans right now in this conflict because it would be extremely counterproductive.

Trump would absolutely love if there was some kind of Iranian attack, especially considering how beneficial the timing would be for him right now. Iranians know this and if there was an attack the world wouldn't believe it, even if it was real.

This retard thinks Trump would actually advocate dropping a nuke on LA and SD when he won't even drop it on Iran. lol

Are you so retarded that you didn't see me saying it was a joke? But like I said above to Dave, it may have betrayed his inner world. These psychopath leaders would think nothing of big sacrifices if they could get away with it.

chaos

  • Moderator
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64847
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #61 on: October 07, 2026, 01:07:36 PM »

chaos does nothing but cries about Swedes being pussies who are afraid of violence. I don't claim to be a tough guy, you two do. Defend your country then.
Where did I claim to be a tough guy? Geez dude, you are on a bad one today. Might want to consider sobering up before posting any more of these offbase posts.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Coach is Back!

  • Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 64046
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #62 on: October 07, 2026, 01:13:34 PM »
LOL

Coach talks tough on the internet about erasing bloodlines. Meanwhile he has thousands of muzzie terrorists in his own backyard yet does nothing. All that ammo and tactical training, and for what? LOL what a bitch.

If I don't know who they are until something happens in my neighborhood, what should I do in the meantime? But if someone harmed my family...yeah, chances are pretty high they wouldn't make it to prison if I (we) got to then first.

And this guy wants us to believe he would blow away cops if they came to take his guns away? LOL he would do nothing, he would just say yes sir!

Never said that. I was referring to if we ever had a CW (and we're a girl away from one now). But if the government tried to disarm our society before...we have a Second Amendment just for that.

chaos does nothing but cries about Swedes being pussies who are afraid of violence. I don't claim to be a tough guy, you two do. Defend your country
 then.


No one is claiming to be "tough guys". We just under that there's more than taking care of your family than just providing them.


If you can provide for your family but you can't protect them there's a glitch in your system

Dave D

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 17762
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #63 on: October 07, 2026, 02:26:27 PM »
BREAKING: The DOJ and FBI have THWARTED a planned TERRORIST ATTACK by a Somali at the Mall of America in Minnesota

Sheikhdoon Abdullahi Mohamud, 18, said he planned to kiII 30 to 60 NON-MUSLIMS in the ISIS-inspired attacked

Mohamud bought an AK-47 and 200 rounds of ammo, and planned to carry out the attack this month.

In his own messages, he wrote: "I want to fight in Somalia to support ISIS"

When he couldn't afford a flight overseas, he allegedly decided to commit a domestic terror attack instead.

https://x.com/nicksortor/status/2107894599997903077?s=20

How did he get to the states?

Van_Bilderass

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 20119
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2026, 11:34:58 PM »
Where did I claim to be a tough guy? Geez dude, you are on a bad one today. Might want to consider sobering up before posting any more of these offbase posts.

You said I let the muzzies in just like Donny. You ridiculed me for saying I don't believe in political violence. That you would act different is implied. I don't fault you for doing nothing, none of us can actually do much, I'm pointing out what you implied. I am sober currently, I've noticed my posting style doesn't actually seem to change much whether I'm sober or not. People do drugs in different ways, I've asked friends if they can see that I took something but they say they don't and these are former addicts LOL. Even psychiatrists haven't noticed anything, "it's good that you don't use drugs," they said this when I've been "high."

If you can provide for your family but you can't protect them there's a glitch in your system


I do believe you would protect your family if there is a direct threat to them. I do agree that a man should protect his family. I won't have anything to do with political violence but if someone attacked my family I would protect them to the death. Of course I can't prove it with past actions but if it happened and I didn't act I wouldn't deserve to live. Family is everything.

Yes if there was a CW and there was already widescale shooting against government forces by private citizens, if there was absolute mayhem with criminal gangs roving around, then yes you might use your guns. However, it would be pretty futile to fight the government itself so you might reconsider to save your life. A private citizen militia is no match for what the government has, which you're well aware of. SWAT or military comes with tanks and you see Apache attack helicopters up above do you think you have a chance? That's why some second amendment advocates say private citizens have a right to possess everything the gov has LOL.

If there was societal collapse and there were criminal gangs trying to take advantage then your guns would come handy. If I was in America I would have guns too. I remember those Koreans during the Rodney King riotes.

Haha smoking cigs and wielding guns

SF1900

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 50372
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #65 on: Today at 12:58:32 AM »
You don't care about America either, you said you don't give a shit about LA.

EDIT. This is you:

Coach has educated you. Talking about Hamas:

Have fun kneeling for Hamas. You dumb motherfuckers let the enemy in, deal with it (by doing nothing, just demanding I do something about Sweden).

Fuck you stupid Americans, fucking Zio-cucks.

You're almost as retarded as Coach.

Go back to bed.
X

IroNat

  • Getbig V
  • *****
  • Posts: 44097
  • Vote Republican to Save America!
Re: Lets check in on New York coffee shops
« Reply #66 on: Today at 04:28:11 AM »