Van did you celebrate the Al Asque Flood operation yesterday? Many did. Do you think it was a justifiable atrocity in light of how much suffering put on Palestinians? Hamas are active on the streets of France at the moment.
I have heard of it but I'm not familiar with the operation so I have no opinion on it currently. Do you celebrate Israeli actions in Gaza for example? Do you think there are any innocents in Palestine or do you think all the bloodlines should be annihilated? Kill all of the cancer so to speak.
I don't celebrate any wanton killing. Even 'justifiable' killing is not very pleasurable to me.
Coach, do you think ppl in the US goverment should be allowed to have dual citizenships ?
You know the answer, of course he thinks it should be allowed. He won't say one word against
The Chosen. He'll say he's against things his own Pope does but won't say anything against
them! It's crazy to think about, a true Israel Firster. America first but Israel first-first. "We need them."
The FBI says Israel is the nr. 1 intelligence threat against the U.S. Before the signing of the MoU the FBI said Israel was spying on the admin and trying to sabotage Trump's and the admin's talks with Iran. Washington DC is full of listening devices. But Coach most likely sees this as domestic intelligence work as Israel and the U.S. is the same entity, with Tel Aviv or Jerusalem as its capital.
Coach is taking that trip to the wailing wall to kiss it and to pray for the Jews. I hope he takes pics where he wears the kippah and posts them on here.
You aren't American if you don't do this.