Author Topic: barry bonds  (Read 4129 times)

themetalgod

• Getbig II
barry bonds
« on: April 23, 2006, 04:03:33 PM »
it was only a matter of time beofre someone would bring him up so let it be me :) i was watching the tim mccarver show and he was asking a writer who wrote a book on bonds to comment on steroids and bonds use of steroids.he said somthing that i had been wanting to say myself to his supporters baseball falls under the laws the united states and steroids are illegal unless prescribed by a dr.not the baseball didn;t have a steroids policy crap.he also talked about the size of bonds head how it has grown since his days in pittsburgh because of the growth hormone.how many on this board have experimented.
do you feel as if you are breaking the law when you use these drugs or do you see them like alcohol and ciggarettes.

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
Re: barry bonds
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 10:36:04 PM »
pro choice   :D

hillary for president

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2006, 03:24:29 AM »
Too bad he isn't a powerlifter or a strongman.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2006, 12:37:16 AM »
It's amazing that both the supreme asshat Jim Rome and now Tim McCarver, who is a total idiot, have both asked "the" question about Bonds. Bonds violated federal statutes since atleast 1991 when the laws became more stringent. Who cares what the MLB says about them i'm sure there is no MLB law against murder but....If Bonds wasn't such a complete dick this would be not be the overblown issue it is today.
L

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2006, 07:38:43 AM »
why is this bullshit on the powerlifting board? Bonds couldn't lift his way out of a wet paper sack.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

themetalgod

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2006, 11:23:26 AM »
because it involved anabolics which a lot of powerlifters use

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2006, 10:42:06 PM »
so do many other sports

themetalgod

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2006, 08:35:56 AM »
but weightlifters are renowed for steroid use because they were the first to use the anabolics.

Journeyman

• Getbig II
  • BIGGER STRONGER FASTER!
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2006, 09:29:56 PM »
reason being he's on his way to breaking the most prestigous record in baseball. why dont they bring up those pitchers? hitters arent the only ones juiced up!
Journeyman