Author Topic: ANABOLICS 2007 author....  (Read 955 times)

lion33

• Getbig II
  • tryin to get big
ANABOLICS 2007 author....
« on: March 04, 2007, 07:26:08 PM »
I met him this weekend at the arnold. I am guessing that people on this board and in general respect him pretty well. I told him that i was running 500mgTEST E/400mg of Eq per week. He told me that i would be able to get gains of of 200mg of each, total per week. So 400 mg combined, one shot. and that 900mg total is very heavy. I am postive that i told him the right dosage i was taking and as a matter of fact, he told me about the 200 of test and 200 of eq/ wk before and after i mentioned how much i was taking. does this make sense to anyone?....................

I thought that the dosage i was runnnig was actually not very much.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: ANABOLICS 2007 author....
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2007, 07:30:38 PM »
...depends on your level ...what are your stats and experience ? But yeah overall 500 test and 400 Eq is a low dose..., but fora beginner might be effective...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2007, 08:51:06 AM »
He's right that you can get gains with 200/200 but how much gain is up to you.  are you happy with 5 pounds or do you want 20?

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2007, 08:56:53 PM »
Some of the gain is water bloat, BUT- That gives improved leverage = > strength = lift more.
ANd lift harder, more often because recover faster....

When you come off is the real deal. ANYBODY could gain 1st time pickn Roids w/ eyes closed.
Keeping its the trick. (1st time usually a peach there too)

Ive found come off slow, drop to 250wk testE, maybee go to prop, stanoz, then PCT.
Harden that shit up at the end and fight to keep as much as you can.

Shit, I left behind a couple hundred Schering Primo 5mgs in Asia. The Wife's brothers ate 'em and pumped iron.
Neither ever had before. Both gained 5-8lbs nice lean/hard mass in bit over a month of nonserious lifting.
They calln up, "What is that shit?".

1st time usually rocks regardless.