Author Topic: Branch Warren's Transformation  (Read 9802 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Branch Warren's Transformation
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2006, 11:22:13 PM »
i am willing to predict something here.

the bodybuilder in those pics will end up like youngblood. i see death. the time is now to change and relax a bit otherwize the wife will stay widow. sounds harsh but im almost never mistaken.

mark this post and date it
fallen angel

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2006, 11:24:58 PM »

"Reply #25 on: Today at 11:22:13 PM"

done
its comin today

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2006, 11:26:35 PM »
AVBG my post is better, delete yours
its comin today

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2006, 05:30:58 AM »
  But shouldn't Jay have had access to the same stuff? ???

Sure, but that doesn’t mean he was willing to do it all at the same levels.  Everyone’s risk tolerance is different.  Matarazzo pulled way back on his supplements after his near death experience.  Accordingly, his contest career soon ended.  Jay either didn’t want it badly enough or after a few unpleasant side effects decided it wasn’t worth it.

what did branch tear?

This is all memory so don’t jump on me if I’m wrong, but I seem to remember reading that he has suffered two tears, one tricep, the other I don’t remember...

Another transformation:  the first pic is from 2001 the second from 2006.  :o

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2006, 05:34:44 AM »
He looks better in the Top Pic...
L

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2006, 05:53:57 AM »

the bodybuilder in those pics will end up like youngblood. i see death. the time is now to change and relax a bit otherwize the wife will stay widow. sounds harsh but im almost never mistaken.

I’ve seen this “prediction” a few times on the internet recently.  Why do people say stuff like that?  Claiming to predict something lots of people already believe just makes you look like an idiot.  Gee, I predict that the George Bush will still be President next week.  I predict that the sun will come up tomorrow.  I predict idiots will continue to make predictions that are self evident . . .  ::)

Why can’t these acute minds predict something of utility like who killed Natalie Holloway, winning lottery numbers,  or the date of their own demise?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2006, 06:41:58 AM »
he tore his bicep and his tricep on two seperate occasions. Apparently when he was a teen he never did any warm up sets. He would often jump straight into his near max. I guess you can only do that for so long . . .

Stavios

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2006, 06:43:52 AM »
I’ve seen this “prediction” a few times on the internet recently.  Why do people say stuff like that?  Claiming to predict something lots of people already believe just makes you look like an idiot.  Gee, I predict that the George Bush will still be President next week.  I predict that the sun will come up tomorrow.  I predict idiots will continue to make predictions that are self evident . . .  ::)

Why can’t these acute minds predict something of utility like who killed Natalie Holloway, winning lottery numbers,  or the date of their own demise?

Jerome Ferguson will blow everyone away once he turn pro

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2006, 02:37:22 PM »
Don't forget this one.  :D

By the way, what happened to his buddy, Jay Moore?  Weren't they on the same path at one time?  Back in the day Jay and Branch had pretty much the same physiques.  Was Jay not hungry enough?  Not willing to juice enough?  Not a maniac in the gym?  ???

Genetics

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2006, 05:50:05 PM »
Sure, but that doesn’t mean he was willing to do it all at the same levels.  Everyone’s risk tolerance is different.  Matarazzo pulled way back on his supplements after his near death experience.  Accordingly, his contest career soon ended.  Jay either didn’t want it badly enough or after a few unpleasant side effects decided it wasn’t worth it.

This is all memory so don’t jump on me if I’m wrong, but I seem to remember reading that he has suffered two tears, one tricep, the other I don’t remember...

Another transformation:  the first pic is from 2001 the second from 2006.  :o

Wouldn't that mean that Jay was not Animal?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #35 on: July 26, 2007, 12:08:17 AM »

U still stand by this GH ?

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: July 26, 2007, 01:52:44 AM »