Author Topic: Bob called Lee's IRONMAN victory a crontroversial win ??  (Read 6422 times)

thisiskeith12

Re: Bob called Lee's IRONMAN victory a crontroversial win ??
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2007, 06:19:08 PM »
Dave and Lee was a close one, it could have gone either way.

I say it was a tie!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2007, 06:21:15 PM »
Dave and Lee was a close one, it could have gone either way.

I say it was a tie!

I gave it to lee, because he had the arms, shoulders, back and calves... Dave had the chest and Legs... it was a close one, but it was no Gift... Lee won that fair and square.

Like Ether said... if you want to talk controversy... talk about Lee's Australian Pro win... An Australian winning the Australian Pro?

Seems fishy to me.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2007, 06:23:51 PM »
Lee had more muscle, but Dave had more conditioning. But Lee was just a hair short behind Dave.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2007, 07:20:26 PM »
I gave it to lee, because he had the arms, shoulders, back and calves... Dave had the chest and Legs... it was a close one, but it was no Gift... Lee won that fair and square.

Like Ether said... if you want to talk controversy... talk about Lee's Australian Pro win... An Australian winning the Australian Pro?

Seems fishy to me.

YEAH I HATE THAT....EVEN WHEN THE AMERICANS WIN THE AMERICAN SHOWS IT SUCKS :) DAM FISHY ALRIGHT  :P

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2007, 07:24:33 PM »
YEAH I HATE THAT....EVEN WHEN THE AMERICANS WIN THE AMERICAN SHOWS IT SUCKS :) DAM FISHY ALRIGHT  :P

We can't help it that most of the shows are in America!!!

You know I'm just messing with you Priest... How's the Juice Bar business going anyway?