Author Topic: "fix ur broken camera kid.... i dont have time for this".. Dexter Jackson 2004  (Read 9951 times)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
Where is this quote coming from?  Is it legit?  If so...baha ha ha!! ha ha ha!
w

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
bigmoe is not so big I guess.
just push some weight!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
How can a midget like Dexter calls someone a kid haha.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

haha that would be like Sean Ray insulting onlyme for being chubby!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
haha that would be like Sean Ray insulting onlyme for being chubby!

Or Derek "G4P" Anthony callin someone queer!

anvil

• Getbig IV
Or Lee Priest making fun of somebody's tattoo!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I think Dexter got upset cause "bigmo"....oh brother.....kept askin Dex if he could get a shot of his big Alabama black snake.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
I think it's just catching someone on a good day or bad day, sometimes people are more irritable then othertimes. Either way Dex acted like a douche bag.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
He probably was sick of the camera malfunctions by the time he met with bigmo

haha, maybe so; this was august of 2004; i wonder when "bigmo" met him

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
let's hear dex's side of the story before he is labeled a douchebag ( if only he posted here)

maybe just maybe big mo was acting like a douchebag which made dex a little irritable

E
E

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Hey Mindspin, the quote came from bigmo6891 when he met with Dex.. The kid (bigmo was 17 at the time)  was trying to get a picture at an appearance and for some reason there was a drama with the camera and of course the ever eloquent Dex let bigmo know what he was thinking...

I thinks its a great "pro" moment.

I think it's hilarious! Not mean enough to think badly of him but humorous enough to make me laugh ;D

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.

Dexter isn't looking all that small to me here:

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
It speaks volumes about how big his head really is.  To have someone want to take a pic with you is a HUGE honor.  It says they admire you, and will probably scan or frame it.  They value your likeness that much.  That's a HUGE honor.  To act irritated shows that Dex probably doesn't appreciate how big it is, to have others wait in line to take pics with you. 

I wonder if, ten years down the road when he's 175 lbs and unnoticed in BBing forums, he'll be equally irrated when a fan has problems with a camera.  perhaps when the limelight passes, he'll appreciate the occasional fanfare.

Thank you for the lesson grandpa!
just push some weight!

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
Not the politest way to say it but I wouldn't want somebody wasting my time at work either. Every one has a bad day at work.

It's simple, sort the camera out before you try to get a photo with him. If you were meeting arnold you'd probably get your camera ready first, right?

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
better that than msacking them

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Not the politest way to say it but I wouldn't want somebody wasting my time at work either. Every one has a bad day at work.

It's simple, sort the camera out before you try to get a photo with him. If you were meeting arnold you'd probably get your camera ready first, right?

yeah, but when your only job is to interact with your fans for the day, and you're not doing it right....
Deep Tissue Massage

bigkid

• Getbig IV

YIP
Zack
He's so small he's not even visible in th epic.

luc

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!

YIP
Zack
that's Toney Freeman

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
It speaks volumes about how big his head really is.  To have someone want to take a pic with you is a HUGE honor.  It says they admire you, and will probably scan or frame it.  They value your likeness that much.  That's a HUGE honor.  To act irritated shows that Dex probably doesn't appreciate how big it is, to have others wait in line to take pics with you. 

I wonder if, ten years down the road when he's 175 lbs and unnoticed in BBing forums, he'll be equally irrated when a fan has problems with a camera.  perhaps when the limelight passes, he'll appreciate the occasional fanfare.
Exactly.  ;)
Lee

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
thats not Dexter................lo l

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Dexter always shows up in shape:

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
Looks like that dude's nipple was reattached incorrectly after he got his gyno removed.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
Dexter always shows up in shape:

YIP
Zack

Lay the crack pipe down
I am a mini beast

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !

YIP
Zack

to some they all look alike

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Without knowing him, I wouldn't call him a douchebag.... Keep it in perspective, pro or amateur, Dex is human (albeit extremely lean & muscular) who like all of us is prone to having a bad moment/day/week ect... Its only when we put these people "pros" on a pedestal and expect too much we get disappointed.

Great point! Every parent is annoyed by their children sometimes and Dexter may have gotten the same feeling. I still think it's funny, though ;D