Author Topic: Do Professional Bodybuilders show a propensity towards domestic abuse?  (Read 6430 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
He has some sort of beef with Alexxx and I ;D

Please stop, I'm asking nicely.

And I'm sure you making the above quotes just to get me to reply but it's you and your alter ego thisiskeith that I don't think add any kind of substance. At least Alex is funny. I've never had a problem with him.

There are hundreds of other threads for you to destroy, can you please post in one of them and not in this one.

Thanks in advance.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Please stop, I'm asking nicely.

And I'm sure you making the above quotes just to get me to reply but it's you and your alter ego thisiskeith that I don't think add any kind of substance. At least Alex is funny. I've never had a problem with him.

There are hundreds of other threads for you to destroy, can you please post in one of them and not in this one.

Thanks in advance.

Admit that thisiskeith is not my alter ego and I won't post in your thread.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Hi Lucius, please don't post in my threads. I asked a serious question and your postwhoring isn't adding anything of substance. Thank you.

Hope this helps.

Lucius is a good guy. When you look past his previous post whoring you can see he's a genuine person with terrific insight. He's definetly an asset to Getbig and anywhere else he expresses himself

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Lucius is a good guy. When you look past his previous post whoring you can see he's a genuine person with terrific insight. He's definetly an asset to Getbig and anywhere else he expresses himself

Thanks for the support, Big Poppa J! I don't know why ieffinhatecardio hates me so much :-\  :'(  ;D

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Just a lil "hint hint"

IEFFINHATECARDIO IS ALSO 240 OR BUST

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
Just a lil "hint hint"

Hey, how's it going weedouttheweak. How's that whole "Shut The Fuck Up And Train" thing going for you?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Just a lil "hint hint"

Why is 240 posting as someone else again? Why can't he just stick to one account? :-\

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
Hey, how's it going weedouttheweak. How's that whole "Shut The f**k Up And Train" thing going for you?

I'm white now  ::)

damn your an idiot

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
 Why is 240 posting as someone else again? Why can't he just stick to one account? :-\

the guy needs help

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
the guy needs help

If that really is him then I have to agree with you :-\

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
I'm white now  ::)

damn your an idiot

Hey genius, it's you're not your.

At least get it right if you're going to call me an idiot.

If that really is him then I have to agree with you :-\

Thanks for absolutely ruining the thread with your pointless blather, congratulations.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=68041.msg1040950#new

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
Hey genius, it's you're not your.

At least get it right if you're going to call me an idiot.

Thanks for absolutely ruining the thread with your pointless blather, congratulations.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=68041.msg1040950#new

I told you that if you admitted that thisiskeith and I are not the same person that I would leave the thread. Why didn't you just do that? :-\

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
i really think professional bodybuilders shouldn't have problems with domestic violence at all.

If you train really hard, you are to exhausted to beat up your wife.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I beat my meat , is that classed as abuse ? :-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
sgt D, this is the part where I challenge you to put up or shut up, put down $100 with Ron and have him contact both members via PM, phone, etc.  

Then, you realize you don't have the sack or knowledge, and back down.

Ask Ron, he'll tell you. I have one account.  No time for anything more than that!  Besides, what would be the point of making a post and not including that lovely web address that sits under my avatar? ;)

Azure

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The diet, drugs, constant pressure of being judged by your physique alone and nothing else is enough to drive anyone crazy  ::)

For some of you guys this is all fun and games, but for many of these guys this is their livelihood...this is how they make a living and I think that gets to them at times.

I do think competitive bodybuilders have a proclivity toward domestic violence because these type A control freak personalities are the ones who are attracted to this activity.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
sgt D, this is the part where I challenge you to put up or shut up, put down $100 with Ron and have him contact both members via PM, phone, etc.  

Then, you realize you don't have the sack or knowledge, and back down.

Ask Ron, he'll tell you. I have one account.  No time for anything more than that!  Besides, what would be the point of making a post and not including that lovely web address that sits under my avatar? ;)

melt d0wn