Author Topic: Fear of Ginecomasty - what to do?  (Read 1752 times)

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
Fear of Ginecomasty - what to do?
« on: May 12, 2006, 01:25:10 PM »
Hello guys...

i know this is kind of a newbie question, but since im considering for some time to do a cycle, im doing my research...
The problem is, even if i didnt made any consulting with a doctor, i think i have a BIG tendency to get ginecomasty. I already have some, i just dont have sure yet if it is really ginecomasty or maybe lipomasty (i know, i have and i will see a doctor...)
 Im more or less 20% bodyfat, yeah its not low but i was a lot worse before, so for me its already a good progress...But since i never had less than 10% for instance, i dont know if my chest would get normal with very little body fat...
 The question is, know this tendency, i have a LOT of fear of make a really beginning cycle (with just Test) because of the ocurrence of ginecomasty...
 What could i do? there is a drug more recommended for a beginner that dont have this kind of counter effect? would i have to just made the cycle and see what will happen during it??? Would it be good to do a cycle just with Winstrol or Deca for instance, to eliminate this kind of counter effect?
 thanks in advance
!

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: Fear of Ginecomasty - what to do?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2006, 02:36:06 PM »
you could not take anything and that will ease your fear?
you should get your body fat down before you start any gear.
you will need the test....

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2006, 03:44:19 PM »
Do a test only cycle for your first cycle.

Use Arimidex...0.5mg EOD throughout your cycle...problem solved

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2006, 05:15:29 PM »
Hello guys...

i know this is kind of a newbie question, but since im considering for some time to do a cycle, im doing my research...
The problem is, even if i didnt made any consulting with a doctor, i think i have a BIG tendency to get ginecomasty. I already have some, i just dont have sure yet if it is really ginecomasty or maybe lipomasty (i know, i have and i will see a doctor...)
 Im more or less 20% bodyfat, yeah its not low but i was a lot worse before, so for me its already a good progress...But since i never had less than 10% for instance, i dont know if my chest would get normal with very little body fat...
 The question is, know this tendency, i have a LOT of fear of make a really beginning cycle (with just Test) because of the ocurrence of ginecomasty...
 What could i do? there is a drug more recommended for a beginner that dont have this kind of counter effect? would i have to just made the cycle and see what will happen during it??? Would it be good to do a cycle just with Winstrol or Deca for instance, to eliminate this kind of counter effect?
 thanks in advance

Lower your bodyfat to a decent level so you can see if it's really gyno.

I have a feeling it's just localized fat in the pecs.

Then if you run a cycle, use Arimidex during and Nolvadex for PCT.

Do those and you will eliminate about 95% of circulating estrogen.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...