Author Topic: Random Pics from the CO Pro  (Read 24876 times)

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
Re: Random Pics from the CO Pro
« Reply #50 on: May 13, 2006, 10:21:18 AM »
Of course that is a possibility.  There are many possibilities.

However, statistically, there is a higher probability the parents/handlers injected/operated to make him more sell-able, than, he happened to have a soccer injury this AM before the Colo Pro and sustained slices on his biceps :(

That is the stupidest thing i think i have read from you.  Statistically?????? lol where show me the studies that back up this reasoning of yours.  This is just idiotic to think he cant have a damn cut on his arm.  His bicep looks completely normal for a kid his age and those cuts could of come from ANYTHING.

And you jump in sayin ....well his family is depending on him for $$$.  as if they would put that kid through more hell.

Yawnnnnnnn @240
Wait for it....

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2006, 10:22:52 AM »
Hey Einstein perhaps if you'd actually read my post you would have understood that I don't think he has them.

OK so you want me to take note that you DO NOT agree with 240's "25% estimate of bicep implant probability?"  Want me to put you down for 10-15 maybe?  5?  0?  Personally speaking, I'm actually thinking 40% may be a little better approximation at this point.  240's making a pretty convincing argument here, don't you think?  

Aerian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 13, 2006, 10:23:06 AM »
Well, with so many getbiggers attending the show, someone should get a pic of the kid's left arm and we'll see if he happened to sustain symmetrical injuries on his most marketable bodypart just hours before an expo. 

Now if he did have the same style of cuts on his left as on the right then i would say he has a slight possiblity of something fishy goin on.  

But i bet that is not the case
Wait for it....

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: May 13, 2006, 10:24:35 AM »
Now if he did have the same style of cuts on his left as on the right then i would say he has a slight possiblity of something fishy goin on.  

But i bet that is not the case

Yes, it should be very interesting to see how this all plays out. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #54 on: May 13, 2006, 10:27:03 AM »
That is the stupidest thing i think i have read from you.  Statistically?????? lol where show me the studies that back up this reasoning of yours.  This is just idiotic to think he cant have a damn cut on his arm.  His bicep looks completely normal for a kid his age and those cuts could of come from ANYTHING.

And you jump in sayin ....well his family is depending on him for $$$.  as if they would put that kid through more hell.

Yawnnnnnnn @240

I'm happy to explain.

First, to lessen the likelihood of your theory:
*The kid has known for months he'd be doing this show.  Would he engage in activities that dangerous right beofre a show? If so, why no bruising, as is accompanied with most child injuries- just clean, scapel-like cuts?
*The kid is doing everything he can to sell his image and cash in before he is soon a fit 18-year old, unable to call himself *anything* Hercules. He and his family/mgmt have to cash in NOW, not later.

Now, a question:
Explain those symmetrical cuts.  If accidental, those are SERIOUS injuries, and the kid shouldn't be flexing THAT arm- why not flex the other arm?  Unless that arm is ALSO injured in similar fashion... and what are the odds of that? If that is the case, please explain the kind of accident where a child will slice open both biceps identically in any sport.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #55 on: May 13, 2006, 10:33:38 AM »
OK so you want me to take note that you DO NOT agree with 240's "25% estimate of bicep implant probability?"  Want me to put you down for 10-15 maybe?  5?  0?  Personally speaking, I'm actually thinking 40% may be a little better approximation at this point.  240's making a pretty convincing argument here, don't you think?  

No way, as unethical as some plastic surgeons are I can't believe one would put implants into a 14 year old especially considering this kids father force fed him steroids when he was 7 years old.

Apparently when I said "No way" you were preoccupied and didn't quite understand it's true meaning.

I take full responsibility, I should have posted my disbelief more clearly.

As for 240's argument, nope I'm not convinced but I do like how he photoshopped the picture and made it look like an XRAY or one of those pictures that show your aura.  :)

Aerian

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2006, 10:33:57 AM »
I'm happy to explain.

*The kid has known for months he'd be doing this show.  Would he engage in activities that dangerous right beofre a show? If so, why no bruising, as is accompanied with most child injuries- just clean, scapel-like cuts?
Again he is a kid.  I think now he is more worried bout havin fun and gettin the last lil bit outa child hood he can.  Not makin a hard earn livin off of his dark messed up past.  Why would he want to keep relivin that.  

*The kid is doing everything he can to sell his image and cash in before he is soon a fit 18-year old, unable to call himself *anything* Hercules. He and his family/mgmt have to cash in NOW, not later.

For one noone knows how much money that family made from his early childhood to say that they need money now to cash in on his lil fame.  And from what i have read he gets companies ie vyotech comin up to him cause of his name.  So there is no need to push the envelope to make him self more marketable.  He is known so he doenst have to do anything outrageous atm.

People will still be payin money to see him 20 years from now to see how that lil drugged up kid turned out so his nitch is there for life.  in a wierd valentino way.  

Now, a question:
Explain those symmetrical cuts.  If accidental, those are SERIOUS injuries, and the kid shouldn't be flexing THAT arm- why not flex the other arm?  Unless that arm is ALSO injured in similar fashion... and what are the odds of that? If that is the case, please explain the kind of accident where a child will slice open both biceps identically in any sport.

Again we dont see the left arm.  If a cut similar to his right is on left then yes something fishy goin on.   But u or i konw this.  but a cut like that can happen soooooo many different ways for a 14 yr old.  

Wait for it....

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2006, 10:34:12 AM »
I'm happy to explain.

Now, a question:

Well I just got a PM from someone suggesting that perhaps you could use the same logic to doubt he'd have scheduled a uni- or bilateral bicep implantation procedure so close to his scheduled appearance at this show.  In a sleeveless T, no less.  I mean, those cuts look like somebody sewed somebody else's arm on Frankenstein-style, do they not?  So I'm wondering now if he recently lost a limb or something (that limb, actually) and received a donor arm in it's place.  But I still see where you're comin' from, 240.  I'm definitely gonna try to help us all get to the bottom of this one.  

Now you've got me wondering if he might have had both arms replaced after his accident.  It must have been a horrific scene in that ER if that's indeed what transpired that fateful evening.  Or wait, it could have happened prior to noon, too...so let's not be too ridiculous in our assumptions.    

joejoe

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: May 13, 2006, 10:38:31 AM »
I think a pic of the other arm will clear it up.  I still think it's going to be easily explained, and that there is only a 25% chance of it being anything fishy. 

Still, a flexed pic of the OTHER, healthy arm, should shut us up. 

Anyway, here is evidence for that argument, no matter how silly it is.

Agreed.  We shall see, my friend...WE SHALL SEE!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 13, 2006, 11:13:17 AM »
People will still be payin money to see him 20 years from now to see how that lil drugged up kid turned out so his nitch is there for life.  in a wierd valentino way.  

I doubt they'd pay money.  They might bat an eyelid while watching a 'where are they now' show, but I doubt paying hard-earned money to see a skinny, strange looking 34-year old who had abs as an 8-year old would be worth it to anyone.

bailey

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: May 13, 2006, 11:21:39 AM »
Wow ! The kid gets a " CAT SCATCH " on his arm and we all of a sudden have ( grassy noll ) conspiracy. You guys are pathetic !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: May 13, 2006, 11:24:42 AM »
Wow ! The kid gets a " CAT SCATCH " on his arm and we all of a sudden have ( grassy noll ) conspiracy. You guys are pathetic !

We have a question with an admittedly small 25% probability.  This can be chalked up to an accident if 1) someone just asks him, or 2) a pic is taken and his other arm looks fine and equally developed without the cuts.

Besides, it is something interesting to kick around til we see Heath mop up Dhenry tonight.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #62 on: May 13, 2006, 11:43:18 AM »
  I am getting ready to hit the gym

Time 9:54

We have a question with an admittedly small 25% probability.  This can be chalked up to an accident if 1) someone just asks him, or 2) a pic is taken and his other arm looks fine and equally developed without the cuts.

Besides, it is something interesting to kick around til we see Heath mop up Dhenry tonight.

Time 11:21

Yup, your in a real hurry to get to the gym. hahahhahaaha

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #63 on: May 13, 2006, 11:50:37 AM »

I think that injury's more akin to a Sigfried & Roy-brand carnivorous mauling.  But yeah, you might be right.  But then again he probably could have afforded bilateral bicep implants from that Boost Mobile commercial.  240 add that to your list of bulleted "probability enhancers."

Man that white tiger's a SEXY BEAST!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #64 on: May 13, 2006, 11:51:30 AM »
Time 9:54

Time 11:21

Yup, your in a real hurry to get to the gym. hahahhahaaha

Hell I was in a hurry to get to Denver...but I guess NOW THAT'S OUT!

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2006, 11:56:10 AM »
Guys, come on. Anyone who knows anything about implant surgery knows that the incision is generally in an inconspicuous area. For biceps, it's generally hidden in the underarm, and the incision is usually less than an inch in length. Same with breasts, either under the arm or through the navel. Sometimes through the nipple is done, but that is considered old school. Jeez, have you ever seen a woman with a boob job and have a 3 inch jagged scar across each breast like the scratch :H has on his arm? God bless the conspiracy theorists.  ;)

I beg to differ, Maloney.  Losing a limb (or even part of one) can have dire consequences.  I'd have thought your "gladiator" days would have taught you that much.   ::)

Look at this guy.  And you're sitting there laughing, Sean.   :(

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2006, 11:58:26 AM »
You guys have got to be kidding.   He looks like an average jr high kid that did pushups and chins.
He was probably wrestling with the family dog and got scratched up.

This is a new low for getbig. Give the kid a break, and lets put this thread back on track.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2006, 12:03:02 PM »
You guys have got to be kidding.   He looks like an average jr high kid that did pushups and chins.
He was probably wrestling with the family dog and got scratched up.

This is a new low for getbig. Give the kid a break, and lets put this thread back on track.

I don't see your point. 

Others victims of traumatic limb amputation.

(Still funny, Sean?   >:(  )

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2006, 12:08:48 PM »
Somebody's been sippin' the NyQuil this morning.  :D

Are you guessing it was me or 240?   :o 

New York

• Getbig III
  • New York
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2006, 12:39:36 PM »
Jermiane Jackson?? Damn, I was hoping someone would say Jamal Mashburn!
Dude just be glad they did'nt say Tito Jackson!

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2006, 12:41:51 PM »
He's from overseas, isn't he?  I bet there is someone, somewhere who would do the implants.  The kid is making a living for his family by making VYO appearances- I could see them doing it to extend his marketability.

If they're not implants, they're incredibly suspicious and symmetrical blood vessel breaks which happened to occur on the one place on his body where the muscle doesn't match.  Just looks kinda weird...

He's not from overseas...i thought he lived up North in California somewhere.

Lisa

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2006, 12:46:55 PM »
NIce pictures, thanks for sharing with us less fortunate folks far, far, away..im sure it would of been fun to go to.

DOn long is looking good!

lmao at little hercules. Does that kid ever grow? HEs been a liitle kid for decades now! Hasnt he.. Holy shit hope nothing is wrong with him.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2006, 12:51:36 PM »
Guys, come on. Anyone who knows anything about implant surgery knows that the incision is generally in an inconspicuous area. For biceps, it's generally hidden in the underarm, and the incision is usually less than an inch in length. Same with breasts, either under the arm or through the navel. Sometimes through the nipple is done, but that is considered old school. Jeez, have you ever seen a woman with a boob job and have a 3 inch jagged scar across each breast like the scratch :H has on his arm? God bless the conspiracy theorists.  ;)

Perfectly said...this is the 20th Century and plastic surgery is huge now...there is no way in the world a bicep implant (or any other implant for that matter) would have an incision that wicked.

Thanks though, 240, for once again starting some obnoxious shit to get this site in an uproar!!!!!

Lisa

SLYY

• Getbig IV
  • A mug only your mom could love...
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2006, 12:54:32 PM »

lmao at little hercules. Does that kid ever grow? HEs been a liitle kid for decades now! Hasnt he.. Holy shit hope nothing is wrong with him.

I do not know how much he has grown, since I have not met him.  However, if he hasn't grown it can be due to his growth plates prematurely closing.  I dont get people are ripping on this kid.  His father abused him and his family physically at a young age.  He was obviously giving his some sort of testosterone product at a very young age.  He saved his mother by calling the police on his father before he killed her.  This kid has been though more shit then most people will go through in their lifetime...

badlad

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2006, 01:18:24 PM »
Agreed, enough shit on him already. And as for people picking apart the morality of his sponsorship - there are far more insidious goings on in the world to point the finger at - let's start with the the massive problem of childhood obesity and corporate America's role in promoting lard ass kids and the billions of dollars drained out of the public health system every year to aid them.
We don't know if little herc took juice - you cannot possibly say categorically. He seems a perfectly nice guy and not only was he muscular but he was also pretty amazingly flexible and his martial arts skills were amazing too. Give him his dues - good luck to him and well done for keeping himself in the public eye and living the American dream.