Author Topic: Who is Vince Goodrum?  (Read 27800 times)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
Re: Who is Vince Goodrum?
« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2006, 07:25:16 PM »
True, true hedge..

I always thought Vince was this high profil NPC rep..lmao..

"DONT YOU GO TO THE PDI! I WILL GRAB MY  VOODOO DOLL AND CURSE YOU!!"  HAHAHA..

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2006, 10:32:41 PM »
 Vince did have a tight waist. No sign of distention.

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #127 on: September 27, 2010, 07:49:37 PM »
 ::)
Vince did have a tight waist. No sign of distention.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #128 on: September 27, 2010, 07:50:53 PM »
There's a bit of Vince Goodrum in all of us I think.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #129 on: September 27, 2010, 09:42:48 PM »
Who dug up this old post.... ;D

In any event, Grundy is MIA in underground street fights or something and I've improved greatly from previous competitions along with the fact that I'm out of the "supplement" business

Life goes on
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #130 on: September 27, 2010, 09:45:34 PM »

I'm a short white dude who can actually compete with some degree of sanity...nothing like Vince.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #131 on: September 27, 2010, 09:48:02 PM »
:-X :-X :-X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #132 on: September 27, 2010, 09:53:42 PM »
I'm a short white dude who can actually compete with some degree of sanity...nothing like Vince.

Coach, without all those chemicals you'd have the muscle mass of Bart Simpson.....in any event, go fix your website.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #133 on: September 27, 2010, 09:54:59 PM »
Vince looks like utter shit but thinks he looks good. Clearly there is something wrong with him :(
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #134 on: September 27, 2010, 09:57:45 PM »
Coach, without all those chemicals you'd have the muscle mass of Bart Simpson.....in any event, go fix your website.

Bart Simpson looks better than you. BTW, the shit I write is from me (exept the one from Ferruggia) what about you? Where do you stand in your local search engine??

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #135 on: September 27, 2010, 10:00:25 PM »
Vince looks like utter shit but thinks he looks good. Clearly there is something wrong with him :(

Nothing is wrong with me.  I just simply wait until people like Pumpster, Wiggs, FatPanda, and other morons like them that trash me end up having their pictures posted.   ;D

My physique isn't pro caliber but it easily destroys 99% of Getbiggers up here. 
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #136 on: September 27, 2010, 10:01:43 PM »

Nothing is wrong with me.  I just simply wait until people like Pumpster, Wiggs, FatPanda, and other morons like them that trash me end up having their pictures posted.   ;D

No it doesn't.  You don't even have an amateur build. 98% of Getbig look better than you. You are so misguided that it's pathetic. You have a horrible physique.
X

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #137 on: September 27, 2010, 10:03:56 PM »
Bart Simpson looks better than you. BTW, the shit I write is from me (exept the one from Ferruggia) what about you? Where do you stand in your local search engine??

I write a lot of material that's on my sites but I've purchased the rights to a large archive of articles from defunct fitness magazines as well.  Nothing wrong with that, Joe and the content helps boost traffic to the sites.

A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #138 on: September 27, 2010, 10:04:11 PM »

This is who you gauge yourself from? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!

Obviously you set your goals high, LOL!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #139 on: September 27, 2010, 10:04:53 PM »
No it doesn't.  You don't even have an amateur build. 98% of Getbig look better than you. You are so misguided that it's pathetic. You have a horrible physique.

Your words are meaningless unless you post your pictures but we both know you're too chickenshit to do it
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #140 on: September 27, 2010, 10:06:24 PM »
This is who you gauge yourself from? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAH AHAHA!

Obviously you set your goals high, LOL!

Joe, you're a short and stubby juice turtle and all the steroids in the world won't get you on any national stage.  Stick with training 4th rate MMA fighters and making your kids push your SUV out in the parking lot
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #141 on: September 27, 2010, 10:10:13 PM »

Joe, you're a short and stubby juice turtle and all the steroids in the world won't get you on any national stage.  Stick with training 4th rate MMA fighters and making your kids push your SUV out in the parking lot

I could care less about being on a National stage..again, it's not my goal and i will stick with training athletes being elite or "4th rate".

http://www.youtube.com/user/joelocalpt?feature=mhw5

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
« Reply #142 on: September 27, 2010, 10:10:49 PM »

C'mon Vince, you've got balls to post your pics and put up with the ridicule but dont you think the 99% thing is a little absurd??

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #143 on: September 27, 2010, 10:19:43 PM »
A Goodrum thread! The Olympia is over so back to the boring board until Goodrum shows up.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #144 on: September 27, 2010, 10:20:43 PM »
By the way, Melvin, are you and Shawn Ray related? I bet he would deny it, though.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #145 on: September 27, 2010, 10:33:52 PM »
C'mon Vince, you've got balls to post your pics and put up with the ridicule but dont you think the 99% thing is a little absurd??

99% is most likely an understatement.  More than likely 99.5%.  Unlike most trolls, I can actually get out of the chair and train 4-5 days a week.  Look at the names I mentioned...they were talking mad shit about how they looked better than me and they had more muscle and a lot more leaner and blah blah blah....yet they turned out to be fat piles of shit that spend all day posting on the internet.

Post counts are as high as their weight and BF percentage.  If they spent more time in the gym instead of talking shit about me, then they wouldn't like a greasy pile of lard.  Now, I'm going to go get some sleep and perhaps this 4 year old post that was dragged from the graveyard can be put back where it belongs because none of it is of any relevence today
A

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #146 on: September 27, 2010, 10:50:17 PM »
Won't answer the question, huh? Must be true!  ;D

A Goodrum thread is always welcome on Getbig. After the controversy of another Olympia it is good to get back to the usual routine here. I agree that you look better than lots of us at the moment. It remains to be seen if you can actually win a local show. I don't mean a junior, novice or hillbilly event, either.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #147 on: September 27, 2010, 11:07:30 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/joelocalpt?feature=mhw5

Not to be rude, but the video shows nothing impressive apart from a bunch of wannabe hard guys 'training' in a parking lot. I'm sure a lot of people had a good laugh as they walked past. I've seen table tennis players train harder.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #148 on: September 27, 2010, 11:10:52 PM »
Of course you have.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #149 on: September 28, 2010, 12:15:39 AM »