Author Topic: gym talk question  (Read 1819 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
gym talk question
« on: May 15, 2006, 07:47:58 AM »
ok 1st never done gear (no jokes) and probley never will (again no jokes) but was curious.

since so much of steriods are illegal and if your not placing orders to overseas companies but use a local source how do you go about bringing up in conversation with someone at the gym "hey where do you buy your juice" and not come off as a narc?

just curious

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: gym talk question
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 08:02:34 AM »
Just hang out & get to know people. The topic will come up eventually. If you walk in & start asking every big guy "Hey can I get some steroids from you?" you'll probably get your ass kicked. It's all about being patient.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2006, 08:10:53 AM »
Just hang out & get to know people. The topic will come up eventually. If you walk in & start asking every big guy "Hey can I get some steroids from you?" you'll probably get your ass kicked. It's all about being patient.

thanks, but i have worked in the same gym for a few years plus i am pretty big (6'3 289) not much excess fat, and never have i either been approached (other than workout questions) nor has it came up talking to other big guys (some i feel may be using). then again im not the most friendly person so could be me.

Ledd

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2006, 08:11:42 AM »
The guys at my gym bash steroids every chance they get, even the ones that seem to have an unusual amount of muscle for their skeletal structure.  I dont know for sure anyone uses, but I'd wager some decent money that I work out with a few hypocrites.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2006, 08:57:43 AM »
then again im not the most friendly person so could be me.

That might limit people wanting to discuss gear with you.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2006, 09:02:15 AM »
That might limit people wanting to discuss gear with you.

always my first guess. that and short military hair style so i might look like a cop. most likely though its me.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2006, 09:31:12 AM »
if your not going to use then why bother!!!!
your not going to fit in eather way!!!!

and just cause your big without anything doesn't mean anything to a guy on roids.

if you ask me your being noisy and know one will discuss it with you.

now if you want to discuss roids with your buddies at the gym then say you do roids in a joking manner and watch were the conversation goes.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 09:47:19 AM »
if your not going to use then why bother!!!!
your not going to fit in eather way!!!!

and just cause your big without anything doesn't mean anything to a guy on roids.

if you ask me your being noisy and know one will discuss it with you.

now if you want to discuss roids with your buddies at the gym then say you do roids in a joking manner and watch were the conversation goes.

hey i have allot of time to kill each day so when questions arise i seek answers, do i look for your posts and complain....i am not being noisy and never bring it up so yea maybe that could be a problem.as for being big without taking roids,outside of the gym from friends i have had to field allot of questions about taking steriods thru out the years, plus most of my real friends are not into serious training, so i am just curious what people though or said or how the subject is brough up inside.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2006, 09:54:04 AM »
I bring it up by joking.
I.E. " I wonder how many people in here are on roids"?

or " Im gonna start taking roids"?

just bring up the subject.if your big most of the guys in the gym might think your on roids. so if they ask just say yes are'nt you? cause your looking big  hahahahahaha

I really dont know just keep your ears open.

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2006, 10:18:39 AM »
If your at the gym enough and you get to know some of the guys.  You can just throw it in in a conversation.  I have guys that hint around to me sometimes about it, a few ive told that ive known really well and helped them where to go.  But you have to bring it up in such a way as to not sound like you are "prying"

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2006, 10:19:03 AM »
I bring it up by joking.
I.E. " I wonder how many people in here are on roids"?

or " Im gonna start taking roids"?

just bring up the subject.if your big most of the guys in the gym might think your on roids. so if they ask just say yes are'nt you? cause your looking big  hahahahahaha

I really dont know just keep your ears open.

thanks man much better help.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2006, 04:08:16 PM »
The whole "Roid" vs "Natural" thing pisses me off.... Muscles are Muscle's    Do what you want, all the gear is, is a body enhancement ie, something you don't need , but want. Like new tits or Lasik, or a penis reduction....

Do what you want, and fuck peoples opinions as long as you and your family are happy, thats all that matters.
U

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2006, 08:28:58 PM »
The whole "Roid" vs "Natural" thing pisses me off.... Muscles are Muscle's    Do what you want, all the gear is, is a body enhancement ie, something you don't need , but want. Like new tits or Lasik, or a penis reduction....

Do what you want, and f**k peoples opinions as long as you and your family are happy, thats all that matters.
now there a guy that understands
thanks you

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2006, 06:12:14 PM »
ok 1st never done gear (no jokes) and probley never will (again no jokes) but was curious.

since so much of steriods are illegal and if your not placing orders to overseas companies but use a local source how do you go about bringing up in conversation with someone at the gym "hey where do you buy your juice" and not come off as a narc?

I have connections so I've never had to ask anyone in a gym for anything.

If anything, they ask me.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...