Author Topic: How do you guys REMOVE HAIR?  (Read 15143 times)

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
Re: How do you guys REMOVE HAIR?
« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2006, 07:32:58 PM »
Dude...you have a hairy memeber? Weird!!!  :-X

Interesting observation being that I made no mention of my member anywhere in my post.  ::)

So you enjoy having hair ripped from your scrotum with hot wax do you?  And you call me weird.  :-X

BKS - Guardian of Truth

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2006, 01:43:41 PM »
BKS members use duct tape and feel no pain

AMNIMAL

• Getbig II
  • IRON addict for LIFE
« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2006, 02:33:46 PM »
what is BKS? ???

YoMamaBeenLurking

• Getbig IV
  • The Black Knight
« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2006, 05:14:01 PM »
Something that we are obligated by rule #8 not to share with you.  :-*
BKS - Guardian of Truth

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2006, 06:19:07 PM »
I'm fairly hairy myself, which sucks, but even though it is brutally painfull, waxing the back and chest is the only way to go. After waxing rub Witch Hazel over the area, this should prevent any serious break outs. You can buy this stuff at any drug store right next to rubbing alcohol and it is dirt cheap. Also, applying something like "hair no more" after waxing will keep the hair from growing back as fast. After you do this a few times it gets easier and the hair will eventually not grow back as thick. Last off, after you wax, things like tanning and swimming in a pool will help with the breakouts. Both will dry out the skin which helps a great deal.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2006, 09:40:43 PM »
Something that we are obligated by rule #8 not to share with you.  :-*

way to represent

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2006, 09:41:20 PM »
I'm fairly hairy myself, which sucks, but even though it is brutally painfull, waxing the back and chest is the only way to go. After waxing rub Witch Hazel over the area, this should prevent any serious break outs. You can buy this stuff at any drug store right next to rubbing alcohol and it is dirt cheap. Also, applying something like "hair no more" after waxing will keep the hair from growing back as fast. After you do this a few times it gets easier and the hair will eventually not grow back as thick. Last off, after you wax, things like tanning and swimming in a pool will help with the breakouts. Both will dry out the skin which helps a great deal.

good tips

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #57 on: May 30, 2006, 01:34:16 AM »

Once again - just an FYI - chest and backs are much more likely to breakout (you're REALLY lucky if it doesn't) AND those areas are much more painful  ;)  HOWEVER   ;)  NOTHING to compare to a Brazillian  ;)

gimme a woman's perspective... hairy back?  or waxed back?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #58 on: May 30, 2006, 09:18:58 AM »

Def no hairy backs!  Shave it, wax it, Nair it, whatever -
:

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #59 on: May 30, 2006, 09:27:24 AM »
How about a hairy ass and umm.. the part on the other side. ;D
just push some weight!

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: May 30, 2006, 12:33:49 PM »
Alexx why dont you go to a reputable salon and get it waxed its faster and lasts longer than shaving or hair removal cream. Im pretty lucky though i dont have the problem of a lot of hair some on my legs and the little tiny bit of chest hair i get waxed every few months.  But use wax dont bother with the creams.

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
« Reply #61 on: May 30, 2006, 12:59:52 PM »

You might have to go to at least 3-5 sessions.. Ask them before you put your money down if they will retreat for free if it grows back in a few years.. If they are for certain it is permanent then they won't hesitate to say yes, right

I've tried laser, and am still doing it, from time to time. It works, if you go when your told to. But if you dont have the cash do bother. I go when the summer comes around like now. I get my whole upper body done for $300 cdn. poer treatment.arms , armpits, back, chest, abs, shoulders. Goes away for about a good month and some. IMO it is worth it if you got time and money to do it with.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #62 on: May 30, 2006, 02:00:07 PM »
Alexx why dont you go to a reputable salon and get it waxed its faster and lasts longer than shaving or hair removal cream. Im pretty lucky though i dont have the problem of a lot of hair some on my legs and the little tiny bit of chest hair i get waxed every few months.  But use wax dont bother with the creams.

Its not bothering me that much.. I am MAN.
just push some weight!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #63 on: May 30, 2006, 08:29:49 PM »
I've tried laser, and am still doing it, from time to time. It works, if you go when your told to. But if you dont have the cash do bother. I go when the summer comes around like now. I get my whole upper body done for $300 cdn. poer treatment.arms , armpits, back, chest, abs, shoulders. Goes away for about a good month and some. IMO it is worth it if you got time and money to do it with.

Isn't laser supposed to be permanent?  $300 for a month - 6 weeks seems outrageously high.
:

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: May 30, 2006, 09:36:19 PM »
i hear that the average cost for a laser back treatment is about 2k

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2006, 10:06:58 AM »
Any guy with a good physique that has a lot of hair should somehow remove it.  Your muscle definition shows much better.  Why hide what you work so hard for.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #66 on: June 05, 2006, 10:21:57 AM »

I think that's about right because it's multiple treatments (5-7).

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2006, 02:35:28 AM »
Nair works well .....
If your competing....wait till the week of....or even a few days before the show
If you gonna get any ingrowns or irrations they won't be able to get going for a few days
Done it many times....HAve to be careful of the waist band area when you remove the hair...wear loose clothing
Also don't do your butt if you don't have to especially if you sit most of the day
Monster Diaper Rash
ouch

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2006, 04:28:24 PM »

My husband's back is hairless.  That's fine :D.  Years ago I dated a man who had hair everywhere on his body (including his back) except for the top of his head.  Didn't bother me a bit.  But he was blonde.  I don't know if it would have made a difference or not.

I had laser on bikini line and armpits.  It was outrageously expensive and very painful if you didn't get the numbing cream in the right place. 

Plus, hair grows in cycles so you need to have the same spot done at least 3 times.  At least if I become stranded on a deserted island I won't be a complete Sasquatch.
 :P
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2006, 07:26:22 PM »

At least if I become stranded on a deserted island I won't be a complete Sasquatch.
 :P

buwhahahaa

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2007, 12:06:08 AM »
My sophomore year in high school, I was cornered at a party by a group of girls whose sobriety was highly questionable. They insisted on waxing my stomach, and apart from the feeling of complete emasculation, it really wasn't that bad and left the skin very nice. Other benefits included the girls from the party wanting to rub my stomach whenever they saw me at school. It only hurts for that second that it's getting ripped off. However, Veet I have decided is the most God awful thing in the world. I managed to get chemical burns all over my chest...and left nipple, from it. Good Lord that was the most horrible week ever...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2007, 10:22:36 AM »
As far as razor-related removal...
Anybody every try this:
http://www.razorba.com/

And for body acne/breakouts, Neutrogena makes some decent products.
Their Body Clear body wash contains 2% salicylic acid - a prime acne fighting ingredient.
For areas prone to heavy breakouts, you can also apply their pore tightening astringent for further treatment. It's a clear liquid and dries with no residue.
I don't have the name of it with me, but you should be able to find it in the skin care isle with the other Neutrogena products.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2007, 07:17:40 PM »
Just be a musclebear and dont shave.

Jr. Franco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: February 01, 2007, 02:46:24 PM »
All I know is my cuzin waxed his back and chest and he said he couldnt put on  a shirt for liek 2 days if was so bloody pianfull, and ive tried that chemical shit myself, DAMN! that shit burns!
Aint a hobby, way of Life

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 01, 2007, 03:08:02 PM »
All I know is my cuzin waxed his back and chest and he said he couldnt put on  a shirt for liek 2 days if was so bloody pianfull, and ive tried that chemical shit myself, DAMN! that shit burns!
i don't think i'll ever see a mustach let alone chest hair ahha.
bodybuildersreality.com