Author Topic: Oldschool Flip pic  (Read 10780 times)

Met

• Getbig I
Re: Oldschool Flip pic
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2006, 08:22:01 AM »
Don't pay attention to those jealous comments.
You've got thick arms with a little bodyfat but it is very normal if you aren't concerned about being on stage.
You look 25-30 to me, some people at my age (21) look older than you because of some drugs.
I think you also owe your young looks to your Asian genes.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2006, 12:01:00 PM »
Don't pay attention to those jealous comments.
You've got thick arms with a little bodyfat but it is very normal if you aren't concerned about being on stage.
You look 25-30 to me, some people at my age (21) look older than you because of some drugs.
I think you also owe your young looks to your Asian genes.

Thanks for the compliments Met, and as for the "jealous comments" there was really only 1 and he and I have had an ongoing beef for awhile. As for my Asian genes, yes it is a blessing, although Johnny won't admit it. I'll post more in July to shut him up. I'll be back in CA and my brother will be taking some pics so I can prove at "42" I haven't changed much!

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2006, 12:56:07 AM »
Thanks for the compliments Met, and as for the "jealous comments" there was really only 1 and he and I have had an ongoing beef for awhile. As for my Asian genes, yes it is a blessing, although Johnny won't admit it. I'll post more in July to shut him up. I'll be back in CA and my brother will be taking some pics so I can prove at "42" I haven't changed much!

Your sarcasm is good.

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2006, 01:31:28 PM »
Your sarcasm is good.
Glad you approve.  ;D