Author Topic: Actors who use steroids  (Read 46902 times)

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
Re: Actors who use steroids
« Reply #200 on: June 13, 2006, 12:53:06 PM »

most intelligent post in the entire thread.(except for saying Pitt is a trillionaire?)
Well how much money he have exactly? I bet it is big f*ucking pile of money, so what's the difference? Much is much, and he have plenty, so do I have to count them for you sent by sent? I don't know English word for it, but in Finnish we call you kind of guys as "Pilkunnussija"  ;D  

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #201 on: June 13, 2006, 12:54:39 PM »
I believe that Sean Penn did. Im not sure for what movie role, but when he was tagging along with his son on a Viva La Bam (I dont watch it alot) he was totally shredded and had a decent amount of size. He had this crazy, thick vein in his bicep. Almost certain it was GH, anabolics, or both. Think there was a good pic on front of that tabloid magazine with arnold looking fat

Yep, that clown wasn't in my list, but he belong there for sure.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #202 on: June 13, 2006, 01:45:07 PM »
Well how much money he have exactly? I bet it is big f*ucking pile of money, so what's the difference? Much is much, and he have plenty, so do I have to count them for you sent by sent? I don't know English word for it, but in Finnish we call you kind of guys as "Pilkunnussija"  ;D   

Calm down dude, didn't know you were Finnish. No one is a trillionaire in us currency, thats all I meant.
E

Farcry

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #203 on: June 13, 2006, 03:05:27 PM »
shawn penn looks like crap now, doenst look like that picture nemore, not even close

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #204 on: June 14, 2006, 10:47:39 AM »
Bob Chick......dude has a SAG card and is loaded with test.  :o