Author Topic: If you were Darrem Charles...  (Read 5082 times)

spacemunkeyz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: If you were Darrem Charles...
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2006, 08:27:36 PM »
we'll see what happens at the olympia when he faces guys that will extremly out weigh him
every one knows that the spring shows are for the little guys
at the olympia you either have to be massively freaky or extremely peeled but even then the only person cracking the top 5 peeled will be dexter.

so we'll see what happens at the olympia

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: If you were Darrem Charles...
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2006, 08:38:09 PM »
I just came from the show and Darrem got jerked. I can understand last week, it was in Phil's backyard, but coming to New York and beating out Darrem and even David Henry, gimme break. Look the kid got the backing of The IFBB and his story is one you can sell in magazines, but you show your colors when guys like Darrem get jerked like this. For Christ sake, you had people in the audience who were Booing this kid and calling him "the bulls*** Golden Boy". When the fans speak, I think the judges should listen.

heath is no bull nothing nor is he a golden boy. he wins because he is in top shape and you are right tonight james charles and even henry had better overall package. this is still the ifbb and when you win one week you carry the momentum (most of the time) with you especially when youre in top shape.

the reason for why heath wont get top 6 in vegas is: he dissapear from the side (most muscular and many other poses) he is like paper from the side. no thicknes/ no fullness and this is why i say he need 25lb  overall at the least. also his thighs needs a good 10lb on each, and his arms are FAR from the best. good yes! best no!!

he  has one big huge advantage going on for him and it is AGE. when he hits 33 which is jason cutler's age (ya ya i know he got few more days till 33..hes only 32 ::)) if health/improvments maintained he has a good chance to be top 3 O for very long time if not mr O himself. hes good!

fallen angel