Author Topic: Awesome back shot  (Read 17647 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Awesome back shot
« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2006, 12:52:20 PM »
Haaahaaahaaa......best laugh of the day!!! ;D

Even Kim is owning this guy bad!!!

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2006, 05:00:15 PM »
I want chick to tell what he thought when this assclown showed up onstage dancing his bullshit routine.  I mean Melvin can dance, king, and darrem even but this rug wearin juicer has no business on a dance floor or a bodybuilding stage for that matter.  I am seriously owned by watching this rug wearin juicers routine.  Rips me up.
Truly STOP WHINING

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2006, 05:24:09 PM »
Team jesus thinks he is making a fool of himself...

It's true :-\

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2006, 05:43:42 PM »
Did someone say his music was "My lady lumps, ah huh, ah huh , My little lady lumps." :-X

Tokyo Joe

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2006, 06:21:18 PM »
Anyone got a link to his routine? man, that was one funny routine - gave new meaning to 'white men can't dance'

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • myspace.com/babyhercules1914
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2006, 08:25:47 PM »
Seriously (not meant to put down the guy, actually just curious), how/when did this guy earn his pro card?
He turned pro by winning the bantam class at the nationals. I think the same year Don Long did.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2006, 08:32:11 PM »
wait, is he wearing a wig? :o

Old-Skool

• Getbig III
  • Back in the Day....
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2006, 08:51:23 PM »
Further proof only the overall should get a a pro card at the nationals...not all 73 weight classes.....

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2006, 12:32:36 AM »
Did they call Kamali out with Ken Jones?

BeefMan

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2006, 12:35:53 AM »
Did they call Kamali out with Ken Jones?
because kamali is shit

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2006, 01:54:44 AM »
"My hump, my humps, my humps my humps  my lovely little lumps..... "  THIS FRUIT ACTUALLY POSED TO THE SONG!!!!!!!   

If we continue to allow atrocities like this to take place then the terrorists have truly won. That posing routine was truly a sad day in the history of New York. :'(

Baby_Hercules

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • myspace.com/babyhercules1914
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2006, 05:15:57 AM »
Further proof only the overall should get a a pro card at the nationals...not all 73 weight classes.....
I don't know about that. Look at Dexter Jackson. He was a bantam weight at one time. He worked his way up to light-heavy and became a force to be reckonned with. Roc Shabazz was also a bantam/light weight in the NPC, now look at him. These two guys are good examples of how a little guy can work hard and build a pro quality physique. Kenny Jones just never improved after the amateurs.

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2006, 06:23:59 AM »
Ken Jones never improved because he's a rug wearing juicer, also he sucks, and someone in the NPC is a complete idiot or Jones was the only person competing in his class that year.  If anyone comes on this thread and gives this moron props, god help them.  Look at this pic, Thorvildsens expression says it all.  "Im being compared to this guy? My career is through."
Truly STOP WHINING

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2006, 06:28:52 AM »
Ken Jones never improved because he's a rug wearing juicer, also he sucks, and someone in the NPC is a complete idiot or Jones was the only person competing in his class that year.  If anyone comes on this thread and gives this moron props, god help them.  Look at this pic, Thorvildsens expression says it all.  "Im being compared to this guy? My career is through."

Haha, Thorvildsen can go home. Kenny J is the IFBB's newest weapon of mass destruction!!

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2006, 06:39:36 AM »
Haha, Thorvildsen can go home. Kenny J is the IFBB's newest weapon of mass destruction!!
Oh god.  He's a weapon alright.
Truly STOP WHINING

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2006, 06:41:14 AM »

That's really fu.ked up for Tommy since he was lumped into 18th place along with Federov and Jones.  I happen to think Tommy could have done a lot better and definately mistimed his peak for the show since he has peaked perfectly for some shows.  He's a tall guy though and need to fill out more and come in dry to make an impact.  I still think he easily outclasses everyone else in that 18th place category.

MrUniverse

• Getbig III
  • Get bigger than the average Joe!!!
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2006, 06:55:36 AM »
Back in 1998, this clown had kind of fight with Matarazzo, he shoved Matarazzo during San Fransisco Pro, thankfully, Mike didn't take this loser serious, I guess his mind is even weaker then his sick body...Hahahahaaahaahahh aha

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #42 on: May 23, 2006, 07:04:05 AM »
He should compete at the womens..
just push some weight!

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2006, 07:09:05 AM »
Back in 1998, this clown had kind of fight with Matarazzo, he shoved Matarazzo during San Fransisco Pro, thankfully, Mike didn't take this loser serious, I guess his mind is even weaker then his sick body...Hahahahaaahaahahh aha
Mike should have done us all a favour and smash that rug wearing morons face in haha

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2006, 07:12:35 AM »

Ken Jones had a scuffle with huge Mike Matarazzo?  Doesn't this prove that Ken's off his fu.ckin rocker?  I mean he's lucky Mike sort of knew Ken was "special" but if he tried that shit with Titus he'd be a pile of ashes in a pick up truck somewhere in Denver.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2006, 07:17:42 AM »
Ken Jones had a scuffle with huge Mike Matarazzo?  Doesn't this prove that Ken's off his fu.ckin rocker?  I mean he's lucky Mike sort of knew Ken was "special" but if he tried that shit with Titus he'd be a pile of ashes in a pick up truck somewhere in Denver.

Mike is one guy not to mess with. He isn't scared to do battle and was from what I read I pretty good boxer.
just push some weight!

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2006, 07:19:53 AM »
LMAO.. ;D ;D ;D DOES THIS FOOL EVEN CONSIDER RETIREMENT. Ken jones should know better than that.
Get Big, or Die Trying

getfast81

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2006, 07:33:51 AM »
STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Truly STOP WHINING

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2006, 07:36:59 AM »
Jones!
[img]

he will give Ronnie a run for his money
I am a mini beast

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2006, 07:40:12 AM »
Personally speaking, I really appreciate Ken Jones physique and what he has done for the sport.

Finally natural bodybuilders can realistically achieve a physique comparable to a competing pro bodybuilder!
Long live Kenny!!

The Luke