Author Topic: Can Dexter STOP Heath?  (Read 13637 times)

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
  • Been to Hell and back! NEXT!
Re: Can Dexter STOP Heath?
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2006, 10:56:04 AM »
what did heath weigh in at?

Stavios

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2006, 11:00:12 AM »
he think he was 218-220, I could be wrong.

I think heat would beat dexter with only 10 more pounds and better conditionning.

Phil has monster potential

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2006, 11:01:09 AM »
what did heath weigh in at?
I could be wrong, it said 215 contest on his site but it looks like it hasnt been updated in a year

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2006, 11:06:26 AM »
The olympia is still far far away, Heath has some time to bring his size and chest up.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2006, 11:08:48 AM »
Dex says he weighs in at 225. True or not true. If he is only 5'6", then pound for pound he'd beat heath anyday of the week.

don't get me wrong...Dexter is SICK! heath has what it takes to be just as SICK. should be interesting in the next year or so.

Someone said Dex ISN'T dong the Olympia this year?

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2006, 11:09:47 AM »
When will you people learn?  NOTHING STOPS THE HEATH!

NOTHING STOPS THE HEATH!

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2006, 11:13:21 AM »
Dex says he weighs in at 225. True or not true. If he is only 5'6", then pound for pound he'd beat heath anyday of the week.

don't get me wrong...Dexter is SICK! heath has what it takes to be just as SICK. should be interesting in the next year or so.

Someone said Dex ISN'T dong the Olympia this year?
Yeah I think I underestimated Dexter's weight a little. I think Heath will be a better pro, but Im just putting up the argument that Heath currently cant beat Dex like some of these guys are saying.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2006, 11:15:53 AM »
HEATH IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

body88

« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2006, 11:17:52 AM »
Dex is a great pro. Health is better. Plain and simple. Health has everything Dex has plus calves a better taper,better arms and 3 inches in hight...

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2006, 11:20:26 AM »
Dex is a great pro. Health is better. Plain and simple. Health has everything Dex has plus calves a better taper,better arms and 3 inches in hight...

i dunno... if dex comes in shreaded than he is almost unstopable

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2006, 11:21:29 AM »
I think Heath can absorb protein at a faster rate than Dexter. Thus making him superior by constantly being in an anabolic state. i guess it comes down to who is more anabolic vs catabolic.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2006, 11:22:48 AM »
Heath does not have everything Dex has. And his name is "Heath" not "Health", get his name right if youre going to preach like he's better than the 3rd best bodybuilder in the world. Its basically saying Darrem can take Dex which we all know would never happen.

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 22, 2006, 11:24:27 AM »
These past 2 shows have been extremely close calls. And now you guys say he should be at #3, give me a break. He will be, hes just not there currently

body88

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2006, 11:27:59 AM »
Listen pal I am typing on a sidekick mobile phone so cut me some slack with the spelling....

Further more I repsect youre opinion mine is just different. I think Dex is overated much the same as you prob think certain pros are overated also.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2006, 11:28:38 AM »
I think Heath can absorb protein at a faster rate than Dexter. Thus making him superior by constantly being in an anabolic state. i guess it comes down to who is more anabolic vs catabolic.

what is your basis for this hilarious claim???    ::) ::) ::)

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 22, 2006, 11:28:58 AM »
Heath does have awesome arms and he edges out dex there, but its still pretty damn close. Yes, he has better calves but I think Dex would work Heath when they turned around on stage and did their back bi and lat spread, the back is half the body. Shoulders, abs, legs, theyre all close calls, Dexter's conditioning is silly.....

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 22, 2006, 11:33:37 AM »
Listen pal I am typing on a sidekick mobile phone so cut me some slack with the spelling....

Further more I repsect youre opinion mine is just different. I think Dex is overated much the same as you prob think certain pros are overated also.
Alright, Ill cut you some slack there. All it is Im trying to say is that you claim that heath works dex in almost every muscle which isnt true. Some of theese are too close to call, but the ones that stick out in my mind that dex beats him in is back, chest, and overall conditioning

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #42 on: May 22, 2006, 11:35:26 AM »
IMO........it's a good thing DEX won the Arnold this year, because if Heath enters next year it's LIGHTS OUT.

HEATH has a MUCH better physique than DEX, it's clear as day to the human eye.

body88

« Reply #43 on: May 22, 2006, 11:39:07 AM »
Alright, Ill cut you some slack there. All it is Im trying to say is that you claim that heath works dex in almost every muscle which isnt true. Some of theese are too close to call, but the ones that stick out in my mind that dex beats him in is back, chest, and overall conditioning

I agree with you on overall conditioning Dex wins hands down. You make valid points. We will agree to disagree

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2006, 11:42:55 AM »
IMO........it's a good thing DEX won the Arnold this year, because if Heath enters next year it's LIGHTS OUT.

HEATH has a MUCH better physique than DEX, it's clear as day to the human eye.
So that pretty much means you think Heath can beat Dexter Jackson, Branch Warren, Victor Martinez, Gustavo Badell, Gunter, and Melvin Anthony right now with no problem? He would be dwarfed in this line up. He would be going up against alot of guys with good backs which isnt darrem's strong point but I think he still edged that one out on heath. Heath needs thickness to his back bad. I believe and Im glad Heath won both contest, but guess what guys he BARELY won. It wasnt exactly an Arnold Classic line up

Rambone

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2006, 11:44:00 AM »
I agree with you on overall conditioning Dex wins hands down. You make valid points. We will agree to disagree
Sounds good to me, you made some good points too. I dont want to keep going and start sounding like an as*hole.

DragonsBreath

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2006, 11:53:28 AM »
Not taking anything away from Heath, but the line up for boths show were pretty weak. Darrem is showing signs of age. legs are getting smaller. It would be interesting to see heath up against a strong AC line up.

Stavios

« Reply #47 on: May 22, 2006, 12:00:33 PM »
Not taking anything away from Heath, but the line up for boths show were pretty weak. Darrem is showing signs of age. legs are getting smaller. It would be interesting to see heath up against a strong AC line up.

Those were his 2 first show, nobody would start at the Arnold !

right now, Phil can't take dexter. he needs little improvements. But watch out next year if he skip the O and goes on to win the Ironman and the ASC  :o

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 22, 2006, 12:08:24 PM »
i think martinez in shape can beat heath
R

Stavios

« Reply #49 on: May 22, 2006, 12:09:30 PM »
if he can bring up his condition, legs and waist, then yes