Author Topic: Pro Bodybuilding Weekly: Why not have King on the show?  (Read 8187 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Pro Bodybuilding Weekly: Why not have King on the show?
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2006, 04:57:04 PM »
good, now i dont have to listen live

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2006, 04:58:31 PM »
good, now i dont have to listen live

Were you also going to watch 24? ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #52 on: May 22, 2006, 06:32:05 PM »
"next week" isn't tonight last I checked.

Next week is holiday.  Then, Mike Francois is the guest.

Is "next week" = 21 days?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2006, 06:34:05 PM »
He's dying to give the scoop on shawn, and we're dying to hear it!

That's what blogs are for.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: 55 Minutes until Shawn Ray's world comes crashing down.
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2006, 06:49:48 PM »
If they are good DJs, they'll take away 3 minutes of Dennis James' time and get King on there.  If King is indeed itching to dethrone shawn, it'd be irresponsible radio to ignore that to avoid ruffling feathers.

You guys are hardcore, aren't you?

Why not just answer the question? Where did you see them promise to have Kamali on tonight?

Let me ask you this as well: Of Dennis James and Kamali, who will still be crowd drawer in a few weeks?

Sometimes I doubt that MBA of yours 240. Holding back Kamali, while putting on DJ tonight is, among other things maxing out the marketing potential.

You, of all people, should not be question the decision of not putting on Kamali immediatly, but rather holding him off. You with your Business MBA and understanding on how to make profit.

And then you lashes out in claims about how there is some conspiracy.

What's with these conspiracy theories of yours, 240?

You say you're a business man. Why not behave like one?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2006, 06:52:18 PM »
In 3 weeks, will anyone here remember or care about the beef between shawn and King?   Some might, but the details will all be forgotten.  It is worth more tonight or next week than June 12 at the earliest.

Strange that King said he'd be on "THIS WEEK" which suddenly becomes june 12 at the earliest.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2006, 07:00:37 PM »
In 3 weeks, will anyone here remember or care about the beef between shawn and King?   Some might, but the details will all be forgotten.  It is worth more tonight or next week than June 12 at the earliest.

Strange that King said he'd be on "THIS WEEK" which suddenly becomes june 12 at the earliest.

King said he would be on, never said when. He could stop by next week. Either way, everyone will eventually find out.

240, you are goofy.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2006, 07:10:41 PM »
King said he would be on, never said when.

King's quote:
"I will deal with Shawn Ray on the bodybuilding.com radio show next week and I will reveal some intersting facts about him and several Figure competitors pro and amateur that will be an eye opener to his wife. Also, I will also reveal the profit loss margin on the Denver show and explain who took the financial hit.. and many many more facts.. It should be interesting."

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2006, 07:19:33 PM »
King's quote:
"I will deal with Shawn Ray on the bodybuilding.com radio show next week and I will reveal some intersting facts about him and several Figure competitors pro and amateur that will be an eye opener to his wife. Also, I will also reveal the profit loss margin on the Denver show and explain who took the financial hit.. and many many more facts.. It should be interesting."
why doesnt he just say it on his website...then we'll all go over there.  who needs flex radio