Author Topic: whats the best fat burner  (Read 10846 times)

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
Re: whats the best fat burner
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2006, 08:33:36 AM »
I found one by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals.  Lipodrene.  It's got the ECA stack, yohimbe plus Hoodia extract.  This is a cactus that has been given to African solders to combat hunger in famine ridden countries.  The supplement company's found about it and it has been on 20-20 and even dare I say OPRAH.  Still, the stuff works as good as any fat burner I've seen in 10 years.  Some people complain that the Hoodia is so good it kills their appetite and they can't even get their 5+ meals in per day.  I sell it like crazy.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2006, 09:07:07 AM »
bored of the nutrition board, waiting  hours for an answer...

so im asking here, whats the best fat burner for my gf, she does cardio 4 hours a week but want to accelerate the process?

hydroxycut?

We re looking for something effective, even if expenssive.

The sensimilla

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2006, 09:07:55 AM »
Clen? LOL... Run like hell from putting your girlfriend on steroids.

ECA is probably what will work best.  

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2006, 09:08:16 AM »
thougt bout doing so but, im not gonna give my credit card number to an unknown"online supplement site"..

the only place i accept to pay per card is on bodybuilding .com , and i dont think they sell ephedra...

Here's to very reputable sites with lower prices than bbing.com (and both have awesome customer service too):

DPSnutrition.com
mysupplementstore.com

As for fat burners that are out there:

Anything with Ephedra at these sites (while you can)
Amp by Ergopharm
Speed by Legal Gear
Thermogen II by Scifit
Redline by VPX (watch serving size though - it's powerful)

I would NOT by Hydroxycut or any other brand you see commercials for - don't pay for the marketing budget at those places.

Motherboy (the band).

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2006, 10:16:59 AM »

Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anti-catabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A further aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic/androgenic steroids taken simultaneously, since the protein processing is increased.

Athletes usually take 5-7 tablets, 100-140 mcg per day For women 80-100 mcg/day are usually sufficient, It is important that the athlete begin by taking only one tablet on the first day and then increasing the dosage by one tablet each of the following days until the desired maximum dosage is reached. The compound is usually taken over a period of 8-10 weeks. Since Clenbuterol is not a hormone compound it has no side effects typical of anabolic steroids. For this reason it is also liked by women. Possible side effects of Clenbuterol include restlessness, palpitations, tremor (involuntary trembling of fingers), headache, increased perspiration, insomnia, possible muscle spasms, increased blood pressure, and nausea. Note that these side effects are of a temporary nature and usually subside after 8-10 days, despite continuation of the product. In the meantime, Clenbuterol is well distributed on the black market and costs between $0.70 and $1.20 per 0.02 mg tablet.
:D Weee

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2006, 10:23:35 AM »
How about:
DermaLEAN is the newest and most effective topical fat loss product available without a prescription. Most commonly found in European obesity clinics, DermaLEAN is used to break up fat pockets in cellulite specific areas of the body; hips, thighs, stomach buttocks, etc. Since it’s recent awareness, the bodybuilding community is now generally using DermaLEAN for pre contest fat loss. It’s applied very similarly to other pre-contest creams such as, Topical Triacana and the popular Thimucase. DermaLEAN is completely legal and sold as an OTC supplement in the U.S.

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2006, 10:25:57 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 240 clen is not roids.  16000 posts?  You should know this by now.
Motherboy (the band).

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2006, 10:41:43 AM »
figure out how many calories your body needs to maintain your current weight , then lop of 500 cals a day, you will lose a lb of fat a week!
add in enuff cardio to burn 500 more cals a day and you will lose 2 lbs of fat a week!

3500 calories equalll 1 lb of fat!

I agree.  Good advice.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2006, 10:48:56 AM »
In the meantime, Clenbuterol is well distributed on the black market 

i.e., it's illegal.  Purchase and use at your own risk.  Clenbuterol may be a very effective fat burner, but you're better off lifting, reducing calories and fat, and increasing cardio.  Why risk being a felon when you drop it without breaking the law?   

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2006, 10:53:24 AM »
i.e., it's illegal.  Purchase and use at your own risk.  Clenbuterol may be a very effective fat burner, but you're better off lifting, reducing calories and fat, and increasing cardio.  Why risk being a felon when you drop it without breaking the law?   
he didn't say "legal"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2006, 10:59:56 AM »
he didn't say "legal"

True.  I was just clarifying that "black market" means illegal. 

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2006, 11:05:20 AM »
True.  I was just clarifying that "black market" means illegal. 
<whispering in beachbums ear> ...I think he knows what "black market" means.  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2006, 11:12:49 AM »
<whispering in beachbums ear> ...I think he knows what "black market" means.  ;)

[climbing on soap box] . . . I know.  I knew someone would come back with a "duh" response.  I was just using that as an opportunity to complain about how the possession and sale of these drugs without a prescription is violation of state and federal law.  Opps.  I said it again.   ;D  [climbing off soap box]

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2006, 11:16:39 AM »
[climbing on soap box] . . . I know.  I knew someone would come back with a "duh" response.  I was just using that as an opportunity to complain about how the possession and sale of these drugs without a prescription is violation of state and federal law.  Opps.  I said it again.   ;D  [climbing off soap box]
Pssssssst.  Someone is going to think you are a narc.  :-X

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2006, 11:23:46 AM »
THERMO BURST IS THE BEST..PERIOD..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: May 23, 2006, 11:34:56 AM »
Pssssssst.  Someone is going to think you are a narc.  :-X

Are you kidding?  Hardly.  I work in "corporate America" and for a university.  Don't have a badge.  Hate guns.  But I do have good friends in law enforcement (for whatever that's worth).   :)  There are just some things that really bother me:  tobacco companies, tobacco subsidies, high taxes, Gloria Allred, the Dallas Cowboys, traffic, the lack of discussion about the role of performance enhancing drugs in all sports, etc. 

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #41 on: May 23, 2006, 05:21:52 PM »
Clen works for me
no kidding... way more effective when well cycled

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2006, 01:08:22 PM »
you can get it from your doctor if you have asthma..... my doc wrote me a prescription with minimal questions

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2006, 08:55:14 AM »

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2006, 09:56:08 AM »
what about vaso pro?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mp/vaso2.html

That would be EPHEDRINE for which there is a sticky above.
:

InsightD

• Getbig II
  • There is power in numbers.
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2006, 11:13:07 AM »
eat a 1/2 a cup of rice and a chicken breast or a piece of round steak every 3 hours of the day and drink a gallon of water a day... you might be surprised
[-_-]

bald

• Getbig IV
  • Squat Till You Puke!
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2006, 12:06:10 PM »
bored of the nutrition board, waiting  hours for an answer...

so im asking here, whats the best fat burner for my gf, she does cardio 4 hours a week but want to accelerate the process?

hydroxycut?

We re looking for something effective, even if expenssive.

diet and cardio
W

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2006, 12:30:06 PM »
haha calm down ladies, my gf only need a little boost, something that makes her feel she s burning a little bit more fat than usual while doing her boring cardio, she s not preparing a fitness contest  ;D

She just needs smthg energizing and REALLY increasing the speed of fat loss,

Women generally have a harder time losing BF than men ~ similar to you gaining even though you bust your ass. 

If she's not lifting weights on a regular basis too, the road will be that much harder and the results disappointing.  More muscle = more fat burn.  Although mentally, she may feel better taking something, the reality of using any of the stimulants mentioned are going to be a waste of money.  She does not sound like a candidate for Clen, so let's not even entertain that thought.
:

flurby

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2006, 03:41:52 PM »
do you mean that 4/5 hours of cardio per week + a good thermogenic is a waste of time and money? that any woman who wants to lose some fat MUST use steroids (clen) and do treadmill plus bodybuilding to get fitter?

mmmm....

BTW, i said it and i say it once...thats not for me its for my GF...

anabol-lektor

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2006, 05:49:53 PM »
try not eating mcdonalds 3 times a day
Vince G kynoselen KING!