Author Topic: upcoming cycle input  (Read 1688 times)

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
  • here comes the hotstepper!
upcoming cycle input
« on: May 23, 2006, 12:53:09 PM »
the next cycle i'm gonna try to run is pretty straight forward and easy..but i had a few questions..it looks like this

dbol weeks 1-4 40mg ed
test eth weeks 1-14 500 mg a week
winstrol weeks 10-14 50mg ed

how much weight will i be losing once i come off this? will i keep most of the strenght gained? i'm mainly trying to put on some size and keep at least half of the gains i earn..

too much to ask for? and within those weeks i'm wanting to get from 208 to 225

am i dreaming? what am i looking at from this cycle for those that have ran it or somethign similar ???

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
Re: upcoming cycle input
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 01:09:17 PM »
you might get it but youll lose most of it when you come off of it.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2006, 02:23:50 PM »
Keeping your gains after cycle is totally dependent on how you train and eat after cycle...this is also assuming proper pct was run. Keeping 100% of your gains, well this would be a stretch, but there is no reason why you can't hold on to a great deal of your progress...again, your diet and training regimen will determine this.

The 17lbs you're hoping to gain is not far fetched, but just like after your cycle your diet and training is key. Without proper food intake your cycle will not be all that it could be.

As for the cycle itself, have you thought about running prop at the end instead of test-e? Doing this will allow you to go straight into PCT which will vastly improve your ability to maintain what you have.
If it were to run this exact cycle I'd do this:

wk 1-4 dbol 40mg ed
wk 1-12 test-e 500mg wk
wk 10-15 winny 50mg ed
wk 13-16 prop 500mg wk
wk 1-16 a-dex .5mg-1mg eod
wk 1-16 hcg 300-500iu e5d
wk 17-19 PCT

On a final note, if it were my cycle I wouldn't run the dbol because I hate it, very over-rated IMO. I would drop the dbol and I would run deca through the bulk of the cycle, that would definitely aid you in your goals, plus it will make the winny easier on your joints. But with what you have laid out the above cycle is how I'd do it.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2006, 05:33:17 PM »
Keeping your gains after cycle is totally dependent on how you train and eat after cycle...this is also assuming proper pct was run. Keeping 100% of your gains, well this would be a stretch, but there is no reason why you can't hold on to a great deal of your progress...again, your diet and training regimen will determine this.

The 17lbs you're hoping to gain is not far fetched, but just like after your cycle your diet and training is key. Without proper food intake your cycle will not be all that it could be.

As for the cycle itself, have you thought about running prop at the end instead of test-e? Doing this will allow you to go straight into PCT which will vastly improve your ability to maintain what you have.
If it were to run this exact cycle I'd do this:

wk 1-4 dbol 40mg ed
wk 1-12 test-e 500mg wk
wk 10-15 winny 50mg ed
wk 13-16 prop 500mg wk
wk 1-16 a-dex .5mg-1mg eod
wk 1-16 hcg 300-500iu e5d
wk 17-19 PCT

On a final note, if it were my cycle I wouldn't run the dbol because I hate it, very over-rated IMO. I would drop the dbol and I would run deca through the bulk of the cycle, that would definitely aid you in your goals, plus it will make the winny easier on your joints. But with what you have laid out the above cycle is how I'd do it.

I'd go with what baby Arnold suggested...

As far as how much of the gains you'll keep, I have no idea....

Depends how you eat and train...

We can't predict that.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 06:17:15 AM »
reason i didnt go with deca is because i'm scared of getting " deca dick" ...i love sex..and so does my girl. so i'd hate to go south in the middle of everything! going from 3-5 times a day when i see her to nada would be kinda a buzz kill so i didnt want to risk it.  :-\

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 10:12:05 AM »
reason i didnt go with deca is because i'm scared of getting " deca dick" ...i love sex..and so does my girl. so i'd hate to go south in the middle of everything! going from 3-5 times a day when i see her to nada would be kinda a buzz kill so i didnt want to risk it.  :-\
Those who get deca dick get it because of lack of knowledge, plain and simple. If you plan your cycle correctly, use test throughout your cycle, and keep your test/deca at 2/1, then this is a problem that will not exist.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 11:24:14 AM »
plus i had the dbol left over from the last cycle

:D

but your'e saying i'd get better gains with deca than dbol over all?!  ???

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2006, 12:05:33 PM »
you cant predict? are you for real? you dont keep any gains off d-bol

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2006, 01:06:58 PM »
I got awesome gains from the following cycle ive done.

weeks 1-16
Test 600mg

Weeks 1-5
dbol 40 ed

Weeks 1-16
Deca 150

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2006, 01:10:09 PM »

but your'e saying i'd get better gains with deca than dbol over all?!  ???
That's what I'm saying

I got awesome gains from the following cycle ive done.

weeks 1-16
Test 600mg

Weeks 1-5
dbol 40 ed

Weeks 1-16
Deca 150

This would be fine except the deca should be dropped by wk 14 and the dose could stand to be a little higher...somewhere in the 250-300mg wk would be more appropriate.

texasRUSH

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2006, 09:55:50 PM »
thinking of maybe this too..trying it for awhile..and depending on results and liver/blood workups...continue'n it for 20 weeks or so

test eth-250mg a week 1-14
deca-150mg a week 1-14
dbol 1-6? possibly 10 tops at that dose? 20mg ed

maybe? just throwing things around here wiht what i got...

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2006, 10:06:56 PM »
thats better