Author Topic: Great Darrem Charles pic  (Read 12616 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Great Darrem Charles pic
« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2006, 11:30:18 PM »
Find a better link then.  I didn't want to spend 30 minutes looking the stuff up.  Vic did 5 months I think.  Ronnie visited him in the joint even.  Vic wrote all about it.  Also explained his deeds and how he got caught.  Then, in his column a few months after being released, he said that he was stupid and got arrested again for moving a small amt of rec drugs.  I think he missed the NY Pro prep as a result- he's in the NY Pro ads but wasn't in the show.

ANd yeah, many of the guys deal, but many don't.  It's fun to group them all together, but do you really think Dugdale or Farnsworth are moving weight?  Sure, they use.  but as you said "because all that separates him from the rest is that he got caught".  Not 100% of pro Bbers deal drugs. period.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2006, 11:33:42 PM »

anyhow, your link gives us two guys named victor martinez. one was born in 1940 and the other in 1948. so is vic m 66 or only 58? either way he looks fucking fantastic for his age.

Where are the arrests of the bodybuilder Vic Martinez?

Find a better link then.  I didn't want to spend 30 minutes looking the stuff up.  Vic did 5 months I think.  Ronnie visited him in the joint even.  Vic wrote all about it.  Also explained his deeds and how he got caught.  Then, in his column a few months after being released, he said that he was stupid and got arrested again for moving a small amt of rec drugs.  I think he missed the NY Pro prep as a result- he's in the NY Pro ads but wasn't in the show.

What about the other arrests?

He's been to jail once. That's not a secret. They even did a main story on it in MD.

But where are the facts that backs the claims of several "arrests"?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2006, 11:40:41 PM »
the lesson of this should basically be don't say shit unless you can back it up. you said several arrests and it's up to you to prove that you weren't making shit up. it's not my responsibility to play fact checker for every claim someone makes on here.

yeah we all know he got popped once, it was a huge deal. a second time may or may not be true but that's still not "several arrests" any more than i can say i have "several arms".

you tried to use it like it was a moral judgement on him. there are countries where what he did was perfectly legal, so unless you're saying you have a personal problem with drugs in which case you need to find a different activity to follow, you're using simple law as your basis for making personal attacks. if he got arrested 5 times for steroid possession, would you still act like he's a horrible criminal and no one else is?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2006, 12:01:19 AM »
the lesson of this should basically be don't say shit unless you can back it up. you said several arrests and it's up to you to prove that you weren't making shit up. it's not my responsibility to play fact checker for every claim someone makes on here.

yeah we all know he got popped once, it was a huge deal. a second time may or may not be true but that's still not "several arrests" any more than i can say i have "several arms".

you tried to use it like it was a moral judgement on him. there are countries where what he did was perfectly legal, so unless you're saying you have a personal problem with drugs in which case you need to find a different activity to follow, you're using simple law as your basis for making personal attacks. if he got arrested 5 times for steroid possession, would you still act like he's a horrible criminal and no one else is?

240 just got brutalized! ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2006, 12:07:02 AM »
yawn.  this isn't a discussion about the morality of US drug laws. Vic M has been arrested at least twice for drugs.  period.  Several = 2 or more.  We're arguing semantics here when we could be curing cancer or solving this pesky gravity thing.

Bast175

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2006, 12:12:13 AM »
  240 just got brutalized! ;D

you just got tea bagged!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2006, 12:12:33 AM »
yawn.  this isn't a discussion about the morality of US drug laws. Vic M has been arrested at least twice for drugs.  period.  Several = 2 or more.  We're arguing semantics here when we could be curing cancer or solving this pesky gravity thing.

Vic M has numerous arrests for selling drugs. I'm not making that up. 

"Numerous" Your word. Not mine.

You feel that being arrested twice is "numerous times"?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 12:14:15 AM »
you just got tea bagged!

Actually, I haven't had tea in weeks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2006, 12:19:57 AM »
You feel that being arrested twice is "numerous times"?

Yes.  However, I could use 'multiple' if that is less offensive :)

Bast175

« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2006, 12:21:44 AM »
Every person with the last name "martinez" has been arrested a few times.  This is fact.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2006, 12:24:34 AM »
I looked fwd to a little feisty debate tonight on a good topic, instead it's whether 'numerous' entails 2, or 4, or 6, and how someone was offended I called Vic M a drug dealer and how i was 'brutalized' cause I didn't know vic's arrest dates.

Watered down since we're all playing nice.  We could be goading king into a false sense of security, followed by a good ol maltdown.  instead we're arguing over grammar and state records.  Boringish.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2006, 12:29:01 AM »
I looked fwd to a little feisty debate tonight on a good topic, instead it's whether 'numerous' entails 2, or 4, or 6, and how someone was offended I called Vic M a drug dealer and how i was 'brutalized' cause I didn't know vic's arrest dates.

Watered down since we're all playing nice.  We could be goading king into a false sense of security, followed by a good ol maltdown.  instead we're arguing over grammar and state records.  Boringish.

What's boringish with sticking to facts?

"false sense of security"

I don't get it. Are you only here to piss the Pro's off?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2006, 12:43:50 AM »
I don't get it. Are you only here to piss the Pro's off?

nah, i'm here to follow the sport, and engage in a few discussions to stay sharp and be entertained, like most of us.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2006, 07:05:12 AM »
I think the 04 SOS was the last time darrem looked really really good, he has lost detail in his upperbody since :-\
I

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2006, 07:07:21 AM »
Great Pic. I know many will disagree but besides Ronnie I think Darrem has one of the best peaks in the game.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2006, 07:11:26 AM »
um why would 240 have to post a comparison of arm shots?  the fixed IFBB shows never have

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2006, 07:48:14 AM »
Vic has two arrests that I know of, one in NY for steroids and one in NJ for rec substances.

One can google or Vivisimo this info very easily.

Vic was at the NY pro show working the MHP booth and being fun-loving with all.

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #42 on: May 24, 2006, 07:59:46 AM »
http://www.longislandexchange.com/background_check.html

look it up yourself, whiner.  Vic has been arrested at least 2ce for dealing drugs.  This is a fact. 
i dont know if i did it right, but i found 2 victor martinez, and one was born in 1940 and the other in 1948!!?!?! ???
!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #43 on: May 24, 2006, 08:27:02 AM »

you don't have vic's arrest dates or even any proof of them at all. all we're going on is trusting you that you didnt' make up that article in md. you tried to prove it to us with that bogus link that took us to two victor martinezes, clearly neither of which were the one we're looking for.

you said "numerous" which is not something you say to mean "twice". you said it because you were indicating that vic is a frequent criminal and even made a "joke" about his monthly arrest newsletter. you clearly wanted to give the impression that vic has a mile-long rap sheet and he's arrested so often you can't keep track of them all. all you had to do was man the fuck up and say "you're right, i have nothing to back up what i said" but instead you puss out and talk about semantics.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 24, 2006, 08:30:38 AM »
magoo, vic m has two drug arrests that we know of. period.  ask ron, ask blechman, hell, ask vic himself.  He's been arrested twice that I know of.

getfast81

• Getbig III
  • Borat is for the weak................
« Reply #45 on: May 24, 2006, 08:43:47 AM »
Every pro bodybuilder deals steroids at one point or another.  Simple as that.  From Ronnie to the bottom of the pro ranks.  Its true.  Maybe theyre a middle man or something but guilt by association.  Doubt these guys have labs in their backyard but somehow or another they are involved.  I smoked weed years back and would sell a friend a blunt or two.  THATS DEALING.
Truly STOP WHINING