Author Topic: Rhino....very serious question....no joke  (Read 24384 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Rhino....very serious question....no joke
« on: May 24, 2006, 03:47:43 PM »
I just contacted the NABBA office and they have no record of you winning the NABBA US Show.  Honestly they didn't have not any records to be exact as to the competitors or day of the event.  I'm sure you won the show a few years ago but I cannot fathom as to why there is no records of it.

Could you post a picture of the trophy with the date or let me know where I can find the information needed????  Thanks
A

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Rhino....very serious question....no joke
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2006, 03:48:47 PM »
and please have the document notorized

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2006, 03:49:57 PM »
Vince, good use of your time.

Next, I suggest cardio, therapy, or perhaps GED study.

Carry on!

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2006, 03:51:16 PM »
did you try his real name or did you just ask for "rhino"?
Deep Tissue Massage

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2006, 03:52:46 PM »

He used his full name: Rhinoceros.

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2006, 03:53:17 PM »

hahahahah!!!!!!
Ron Paul 2012

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2006, 03:54:25 PM »
Vince, good use of your time.

Next, I suggest cardio, therapy, or perhaps GED study.

Carry on!

look at the person who says that ::)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2006, 03:54:41 PM »
He used his full name: Rhinoceros.

good thinking by Vincenzo.
Deep Tissue Massage

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2006, 03:55:06 PM »
i know talk about irony

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2006, 03:56:32 PM »
brutal phoney titles
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2006, 03:56:53 PM »
No, I know he won the NABBA North America but I couldn't find any details on the competitors or anything.  Very strange but I think I know why.  I believe there was some dispute regarding ownership of the name and the records had got lost.   
A

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2006, 03:57:53 PM »

LOL  ;D ;D ;D

Vince, I just called the Falcons and they have no record of you except some odd graffeti in the toilet stalls.  There offer still stands but is is for toilet duty in the visitors lockerroom.  Call them! Hurry your future is going down the drain

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2006, 04:00:06 PM »
No, I know he won the NABBA North America but I couldn't find any details on the competitors or anything.  Very strange but I think I know why.  I believe there was some dispute regarding ownership of the name and the records had got lost.   

The year was 1997.  Minimum wage was $4.75, which ironically, is what you still earn per hour with Labor pool, right?

LifterChick

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2006, 04:02:28 PM »
LOL  ;D ;D ;D

Vince, I just called the Falcons and they have no record of you except some odd graffeti in the toilet stalls.  There offer still stands but is is for toilet duty in the visitors lockerroom.  Call them! Hurry your future is going down the drain

;D ;D
NICE!!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2006, 04:03:00 PM »
i won the smoothest abs award and most likely to fail award at my last show
R

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2006, 04:06:20 PM »
LOL  ;D ;D ;D

Vince, I just called the Falcons and they have no record of you except some odd graffeti in the toilet stalls.  There offer still stands but is is for toilet duty in the visitors lockerroom.  Call them! Hurry your future is going down the drain

ha ha, vince is the type of guy who'd go into the team locker room, do a #2, and etch in "vince was here" on the stall.
Deep Tissue Massage

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2006, 04:06:44 PM »
Vince, please post some new pics so you can shut these non-believers up.

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2006, 04:08:49 PM »
 Perhaps the records were lost in a fire.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2006, 04:10:21 PM »
The year was 1997.  Minimum wage was $4.75, which ironically, is what you still earn per hour with Labor pool, right?

Thanks for the info 240.  Almost brings a smile to my face.  Now I just need a good laugh.......I know!!!!  Could someone post some 240 pics for me.  Thanks.... ;D
A

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2006, 04:12:25 PM »
lol

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2006, 04:16:46 PM »
Vince, please post some new pics so you can shut these non-believers up.

Don't worry my friend, they are coming very soon.

BTW, 240 I heard your little crack that I couldn't place in a bodybuilding event.  Care to make a friendly wager?????
A

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2006, 04:17:24 PM »
The year was 1997. 

Gary Guin won in '97

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2006, 04:20:47 PM »
BTW, 240 I heard your little crack that I couldn't place in a bodybuilding event.  Care to make a friendly wager?????

I believe you.  I don't know why people don't believe you.  Oh yeah, this:

The other year it was an April Fools day joke but this one is the real deal this time.  Someone pointed out my post from last year when I was doing security work for the Falcons and although I wasn't hired by them, it was one of the key reasons as to landing the spot because one of the folks there gave me a hook-up.

Now as far as being an assistant trainer, of course its an assistant trainer position.  You can't just come off the street and simply be the HEAD TRAINER UNLESS YOU STARTED AS AN ASSISTANT TRAINER!!  Come on folks, lets be serious.  I would let everyone know what team I'll be working for but some of you folks will problably call them up and bug the hell out of them or try to get me fired or something. 

Although I'll be taking a significantly less as the position only pays a measily 20K a year and will problably be doing a lot of the grunt work (stacking weights, cleaning equipment, etc), ITS THE NFL  !!! and  its an opportunity to learn a lot and to either move up the ladder or re-start a new consulting business after a few years with some impressive credentials.  Besides, it'll be a pretty cool position and I'll get to travel to all the games and work on the sidelines.  Plus since my room and bed plus meals are paid for, I'll be able to save up a lot of money.  Besides, I'll also be at all the teams events and parties. 

So to all you haters out there, kiss my ass. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2006, 04:23:14 PM »
Pollen Nation.

Athletes will commonly do whatever it takes to win- and that sometimes includes breaking the rules of the game. For top athletes, that often means "juicing", or using steroids to gain a competitive advantage

Following in the footsteps of the great scientist-turned-rat Victor Conte, super-pharmacist Vince Goodrum, C.S.N. (Cock Sucking Nobody) has developed a new chemical compound which is taking the competitive world by storm: Bee Pollen.

Recovering in a hospital bed from hundreds of bee stings received when "Some no good kids threw rocks at the bees nest in my backyard", Vince noticed his body was starting to change. Little bumps everywhere. Added size. While doctors and educated 'college folk' people told him the swelling was a result of poison from the bee stingers, Vince knew better. He realized there must be something 'anabolic' about the bee stingers. So he got to work.

Shortly after skipping out on his hospital bill, Vintage Vince visited every McDonalds in his hometown of Asheville, NC. Vince was looking for his 'honey'. A veteran of the fast-food game, Vince knew they had to give you several packets of honey or syrup for each order of hotcakes you purchased. Showing dedication not seen since a King Kamali post-contest binge, Vince ate hotcakes every morning for 17 months, hoarding the honey packets in his pickup truck while suffering through the consumption of tens of thousands of hotcakes with only butter- no syrup or honey.

Vince sacrificed. But it was worth it. By early 2004, The back of Vince's 82 Chevy contained four trash bags, chuck full of McDonalds honey packets.  A careful manufacturing process involved emptying the McDonalds packets into Ziploc baggies and adding salt to preserve their anabolic nature. He was ready.

Next, Vince hit every flea market on the East Coast, peddling this concoction. Along the way, he made friends and enemies. His product’s success resulting in A young Judi Barton going out of business, and her eventual suicide. Her customer base was destroyed faster than a Nicholls athlete’s kidney, and her Jaguar Ponzi scheme evaporated.

But Vince made friends, too. IFBB welcome mat/runner-up Guy Grundy met Vince at an Atlanta swap meet and the two became lifelong friends. They will even role-play on the internet as sworn enemies before engaging in a little mano-y-mano action in the bedroom. What most would consider an internet fued, they consider foreplay.

Today, Vince Goodbum stands at the edge of the future. His bee pollen is taking the sports world by storm.  It’s the ‘Clear’ of 2005. Vince will be posting new pics, once they get back from One-Year-Photo, where he dropped off his film in early March, 2005.  Until then, all we can do it wait. Make us proud, Vince!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2006, 04:26:19 PM »
LMAO,
Oh it was great when Vince requested a pic of 240 tolaugh and then scrolldown and see his man boobs,lol.