Author Topic: elbow pain  (Read 3256 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
elbow pain
« on: May 15, 2006, 05:27:16 AM »
i have noticed in the last week my right elbow has a spot (im thining i may have it it and caused a bone bruse since its on the tip) that is killing me when a put pressure on it. it does not hurt to work out unless i bring it up to much and the elbow tightens. it is not in the muscle and does not feel like a ligament or tendon and i have no swelling or strength loss.

any ideas?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: elbow pain
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2006, 05:26:59 AM »
I'm not gonna offer much advice but here's what I get and I know we've both crushed ourselves in similar ways. I start with a month of forearm pain, to the point I can't do bi's. It will go from 1 forearm to the other, then it will start in my elbow for another month, just like yours. I finally got sick of it and the docs said I might have minor nerve damage in my neck or shoulder. Nothing major and i train through it and it will go away for severla months and come back. Currently I'm on left forearm pain. I do the glucosime and that helps. No Bi's for a month.

I'd see a doc. Could be the nerve thing and with you'd wanna get that looked at. With all the humping and shit plus your advanced age it could mean they need to put you down you old grunt. Good luck AS

I'm sure I'll pay for this
L

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: elbow pain
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2006, 08:42:49 AM »
I'm not gonna offer much advice but here's what I get and I know we've both crushed ourselves in similar ways. I start with a month of forearm pain, to the point I can't do bi's. It will go from 1 forearm to the other, then it will start in my elbow for another month, just like yours. I finally got sick of it and the docs said I might have minor nerve damage in my neck or shoulder. Nothing major and i train through it and it will go away for severla months and come back. Currently I'm on left forearm pain. I do the glucosime and that helps. No Bi's for a month.

I'd see a doc. Could be the nerve thing and with you'd wanna get that looked at. With all the humping and shit plus your advanced age it could mean they need to put you down you old grunt. Good luck AS

I'm sure I'll pay for this

thanks, but not sure, i have nerve pain in my left leg due to 2 bad disk and degeration in my lower back but the only problem is the elbow almost like i brused my funny bone spot.strange.