Author Topic: Pics of my hardcore summer body after a strict diet  (Read 10322 times)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Pics of my hardcore summer body after a strict diet
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2006, 03:38:52 PM »
how old r u kid?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2006, 06:54:42 PM »
some spanish people use the word candidate for a kid who obviously will be gay in the future. they say "that one's a candidate"
some people use the term gibber to describe a person who has weight trained for a decade, but loookslike screech from saved by the bell would out muscle them.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2006, 06:55:22 PM »
how old r u kid?
  in that tricep shot i was 16....i just turned 17 last week though.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2006, 07:07:35 PM »
Gibber is the gibberish you speak. At least what i said is true! When you see a boy jumping rope you say "That one's a candidate."

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2006, 07:19:54 PM »
  in that tricep shot i was 16....i just turned 17 last week though.

;D

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 09:12:15 PM »
WHATS FUNNY!!!!????????????? >:(

;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2006, 01:23:10 AM »
WHATS FUNNY!!!!????????????? >:(

;D

You pointed out the fact that you were 16 in the pic...but you just turned 17 last week.Sorta like when a little kid tells you he is not 7...he is 7 and a half....at least I guess that was the funny part.. :-\  who knows. Hell candidate who cares...keep lifting and eating and  piss on anyone that laughs at ya.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2006, 01:27:36 AM »
i got nothing against him.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2006, 11:28:23 AM »
i got nothing against him.

me either...he is very entertaining at times.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2006, 11:36:13 AM »
i wasn't calling him a homo. i was just saying that some spanish people call a kid who obviously will be gay in the future a "candidate". I don't think our candidate skips rope or wears glittery tank tops.

Crazykid909

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2006, 12:41:09 PM »
you idiots really have nothing better to do than make up a gimic account in tribute to me?

but its funny....this kid is just about as muscular as alexxx, xavmaster, xfactor, iron neck and a bunch more.

and because he has alow bodyfat i bet you queers would give him compliments on his gains..ahaha...fuckin aye

You have no idea what it takes to obtain a low body fat percentage. You walk around with more bodyfat then Oprah and think your the shit. Maybe if you got below 50% bodyfat youd look halfway decent. Maybe if youd get off your donut diet youd see some results.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2006, 02:49:20 PM »
You pointed out the fact that you were 16 in the pic...but you just turned 17 last week.Sorta like when a little kid tells you he is not 7...he is 7 and a half....at least I guess that was the funny part.. :-\  who knows. Hell candidate who cares...keep lifting and eating and  piss on anyone that laughs at ya.
yeah i know that!! aha...thats why i put the " ;D" guy
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2006, 02:51:54 PM »
You have no idea what it takes to obtain a low body fat percentage. You walk around with more bodyfat then Oprah and think your the shit. Maybe if you got below 50% bodyfat youd look halfway decent. Maybe if youd get off your donut diet youd see some results.
you have no idea what it takes to obtain  muscle. you walk around lighter than pee-wee herman and think your the shit. maybe if you gotover 150 lbs you would look halfway decent. maybe if you ate alittle and actually worked out you would see some results.

its a two lane road, brotha.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2006, 03:15:01 PM »
you have no idea what it takes to obtain  muscle. you walk around lighter than pee-wee herman and think your the shit. maybe if you gotover 150 lbs you would look halfway decent. maybe if you ate alittle and actually worked out you would see some results.

its a two lane road, brotha.

Teen Nationals are in 6 weeks candidate,  hope to see you there!  Justin, how will you be in the heavyweight class at the teen nats. if your're only 150 pounds?   candidate obviously needs to upgrade to something over a 10" monitor ..

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2006, 04:06:47 PM »

Teen Nationals are in 6 weeks candidate,  hope to see you there!  Justin, how will you be in the heavyweight class at the teen nats. if your're only 150 pounds?   candidate obviously needs to upgrade to something over a 10" monitor ..
i kno who he is...the kid from the pictures you posted.   i was making a point, to say i have 50 percent body fat is the same type of exaggeration as saying he weighs 150 lbs.  note the "its a two lane road"....use your head.           and if hesin the nationals...im gonna start competing, lol
d[-_-]b actin all cool

ARMZ

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2006, 05:07:57 PM »
i kno who he is...the kid from the pictures you posted.   i was making a point, to say i have 50 percent body fat is the same type of exaggeration as saying he weighs 150 lbs.  note the "its a two lane road"....use your head.           and if hesin the nationals...im gonna start competing, lol

I'd love to see you on stage.  LOL  Like they say, there's a guy like you in every show.   We need it, people like you make for a good laugh..

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2006, 03:25:41 AM »
candidate  when are you gona start your contest prep?