Author Topic: Jay Cutler's Most Muscular Pose  (Read 9614 times)

thisiskeith12

Re: Jay Cutler's Most Muscular Pose
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2006, 04:44:33 PM »
lol..does it bother you? haha.. what are you going to comment next, his hair color or style? Cmon dude. If you were 290 with a Cutler physique, and a crowd was going nuts you would be fired up hitting a MM too...!!  8)  Some of you folks here comment about the weirdest things.. ???

I didn't say it bothered me numnuts. Jay is actually my favorite bodybuilder. I was hardly being serious. Come on dude, lighten up.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2006, 04:53:51 PM »
I didn't say it bothered me numnuts. Jay is actually my favorite bodybuilder. I was hardly being serious. Come on dude, lighten up.

8) 

Ok,ok!  ;)

thisiskeith12

« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2006, 04:55:36 PM »

8) 

Ok,ok!  ;)

No it's not okay! You are a prick! Geez! :D

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2006, 07:16:23 PM »
No, not to be different. Everyone has different structure, and has to maximize the presentation of their physique. Jay really shows SERIOUS muscularity with that type of MM pose..It THE toughest most musclar pose to do , and look impressive doing so.

You try a JayC style Most muscular, then try a standard Most muscular..see what YOU look better at..you will notice the one Jay uses would own you and most of us...because we dont have the mass in the chest, shoulders and arms to look impressive like that..

you're right.. cheers mate  ;)
I am a mini beast