Author Topic: First Annual Mr. Getbig Details! (updated 8/20)  (Read 199579 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: First Annual Mr. Getbig Details! (updated 8/20)
« Reply #2225 on: September 07, 2006, 12:24:18 PM »
Mindspin and 240,
    Since True Adonis and Big daddywaddy both have said they will dump all supplements they win down the toilet from the sponsors, I personally dont see a problem then with awarding any and all supplements that they might win in this contest to the next people on the list. This is all of course dependant if those two even get into the winners arena.
I would venture to say that
MrProtein
SSN
ExtremeLabs
GetAnabolics
Muscletech
NutritionalEdge
Caliberfitness
would probably agree with me on this front and would rather reward supplements to people who actually are looking forward to recieving them, than someone who said he is going to dump them down the toilet. I would much rather send free supplements to these others on this list including you Rob:
240 or Bust
Alex Rykov
BabyHercules
Bast175
Jaejonna
Swedish Viking
Heracles
TrulyToned
Jr.Yates
Figgs
Berserker
TheShadow
Bigger Business
Tier
Darth Muscle
Farcry
Spike
Whateva
Benfun7
Candidate
backday
spacemunkeyz

who would appreciate the gesture. I look forward to hearing from the above competitors on their thoughts on this and also from the other sponsoring companies who agree with me on this front. Again this all becomes moot if Daddywaddy and TrueAdonis dont even place.

You might as well just sent me the supplements right now since I will be winning the show anyways.
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #2226 on: September 07, 2006, 12:26:23 PM »
Mindspin and 240,
    Since True Adonis and Big daddywaddy both have said they will dump all supplements they win down the toilet from the sponsors, I personally dont see a problem then with awarding any and all supplements that they might win in this contest to the next people on the list. This is all of course dependant if those two even get into the winners arena.
I would venture to say that
MrProtein
SSN
ExtremeLabs
GetAnabolics
Muscletech
NutritionalEdge
Caliberfitness
would probably agree with me on this front and would rather reward supplements to people who actually are looking forward to recieving them, than someone who said he is going to dump them down the toilet. I would much rather send free supplements to these others on this list including you Rob:
240 or Bust
Alex Rykov
BabyHercules
Bast175
Jaejonna
Swedish Viking
Heracles
TrulyToned
Jr.Yates
Figgs
Berserker
TheShadow
Bigger Business
Tier
Darth Muscle
Farcry
Spike
Whateva
Benfun7
Candidate
backday
spacemunkeyz

who would appreciate the gesture. I look forward to hearing from the above competitors on their thoughts on this and also from the other sponsoring companies who agree with me on this front. Again this all becomes moot if Daddywaddy and TrueAdonis dont even place.

best idea so far in this thread, give it to someone who wants it not some schmoe who's just gonna throw it out.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #2227 on: September 07, 2006, 02:39:26 PM »
can one of the mods here tell me why you guys banned Dante from posting in this thread?  Did he do something out of line?  I just got a pm from him about this......
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2228 on: September 07, 2006, 02:51:26 PM »
can one of the mods here tell me why you guys banned Dante from posting in this thread?  Did he do something out of line?  I just got a pm from him about this......

Are you sure? Cause he can't just get banned. They sent you to time out. Trust me on that one.

Maybe Dante's fingers are so big he can't type getbig without the surrounding letters getting hit.
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #2229 on: September 07, 2006, 03:04:03 PM »
Are you sure? Cause he can't just get banned. They sent you to time out. Trust me on that one.

Maybe Dante's fingers are so big he can't type getbig without the surrounding letters getting hit.

I got a PM from him with him kinda laughing and telling me he got banned from this thread...he didn't ask me to look into it or anything I just wanted to know why he would be banned and who did the banning, I've got my ideas who it is and if it is who I think it is, it's a bunch of bullshit.
nasser=piece of shit

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2230 on: September 07, 2006, 03:10:34 PM »
actually my bad --im not familiar with this site because im not over here alot and i think i got timed out

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #2231 on: September 07, 2006, 03:15:29 PM »
actually my bad --im not familiar with this site because im not over here alot and i think i got timed out

no prob..I wouldn't have put it past a couple of guys to ban you that's why I asked.
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #2232 on: September 07, 2006, 04:01:09 PM »
Thats messed up! Doggcrapp should have more respect thatn that.
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #2233 on: September 08, 2006, 07:35:25 AM »
Yes as a competetor i say that the post that they have made have voided any chance of recieving products from the companies above .... but to tell you the truth, i dont see either placing

I agree even though I'm not competing....why has there been no comment on this yet?
nasser=piece of shit

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2234 on: September 08, 2006, 09:01:48 AM »
I ihaven't spoken to them yet, but I bet that should TA end up in the winners circle and decline the supplements, it'd be an awesome gesture to pass those down the line (almost like how a 4th place competitor gets an O qualification if the top 3 are already qualified).

Of course, I know he'll want the cash!  :)

maybe something like, if TA does win (and that is certainly not a given ,looking at the field of people who are entering!), all the 1st place supps are given to the runner up, all the 2nd place supps go to #3, and all the third place supps go to competitor #4.  TA, would you be game for a Squad donation and monster statement like that?

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #2235 on: September 08, 2006, 09:29:08 AM »
will there be a special thread posting the pics and how can someone vote

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2236 on: September 08, 2006, 11:02:11 AM »
i want muscle milk shakes and weightgainers, screw the protien i dont need that
A

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2237 on: September 08, 2006, 11:15:06 AM »
I ihaven't spoken to them yet, but I bet that should TA end up in the winners circle and decline the supplements, it'd be an awesome gesture to pass those down the line (almost like how a 4th place competitor gets an O qualification if the top 3 are already qualified).

Of course, I know he'll want the cash!  :)

maybe something like, if TA does win (and that is certainly not a given ,looking at the field of people who are entering!), all the 1st place supps are given to the runner up, all the 2nd place supps go to #3, and all the third place supps go to competitor #4.  TA, would you be game for a Squad donation and monster statement like that?

the sponsors signed up to give the supps to the winners.  They should follow through no matter who wins. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #2239 on: September 08, 2006, 12:05:27 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=93185.0

Swedish Viking has thrown in the towel...
L

affy

Re: Another MR. GETBIG competitor drops out!!!
« Reply #2240 on: September 08, 2006, 12:33:50 PM »
omg not the cave man guy!!!

lol...he actually had great potential...but his diet was even more unconventional then yours

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2241 on: September 08, 2006, 12:47:56 PM »
So who's left?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2242 on: September 08, 2006, 12:53:59 PM »
omg not the cave man guy!!!

lol...he actually had great potential...but his diet was even more unconventional then yours

Just goes to show you that Its all Lies.
Eat whatever the fuck you want and Don`t overeat and you will be good.

He was eating a stick of butter,an apple and some raw meat.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #2243 on: September 08, 2006, 12:56:00 PM »
Just goes to show you that Its all Lies.
Eat whatever the f**k you want and Don`t overeat and you will be good.

He was eating a stick of butter,an apple and some raw meat.

How in the world was his diet conventional? It (his reason for dropping out) had more to do with a powerlifting movement and not his diet. Actually, I think by responding to these threads I have pwned myself. I feel like I am arguing with a trisomy 21  :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2244 on: September 08, 2006, 01:00:27 PM »
How in the world was his diet conventional? It had more to do with a powerlifting movement and not hist diet. Actually, I think by responding to these threads I have pwned myself. I feel like I am arguing with a trisomy 21  :-\

It was Unconventional dummy.

I was just point out the fact that he eats raw bison organs,a stick of butter and one apple and looks better than you and ALL OF DANTE`s Trainees.

He has the 2 most important fundemental things down.
1.You can eat whatever you want.
2.Don`t overeat.

Its simple.  All this Protein requirement,carbohydrate timing,dextrose taking shit is just bullshit.  Look at the mans pictures.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2245 on: September 08, 2006, 01:02:10 PM »
It was Unconventional dummy.

I was just point out the fact that he eats raw bison organs,a stick of butter and one apple and looks better than you and ALL OF DANTE`s Trainees.

He has the 2 most important fundemental things down.
1.You can eat whatever you want.
2.Don`t overeat.

Its simple.  All this Protein requirement,carbohydrate timing,dextrose taking shit is just bullshit.  Look at the mans pictures.

Moronis, whatever your diet is doing for your body, it is having a very negative effect on your brain. I understand you have a chip on your shoulder for some reason and want to tear everyone down, but, your posting the last month has been downright disturbing. Get well soon.  :)

affy

« Reply #2246 on: September 08, 2006, 01:02:16 PM »
its too easy

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #2247 on: September 08, 2006, 01:08:29 PM »
Moronis, whatever your diet is doing for your body, it is having a very negative effect on your brain. I understand you have a chip on your shoulder for some reason and want to tear everyone down, but, your posting the last month has been downright disturbing. Get well soon.  :)

Agreed. But then, he's always been like that.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2248 on: September 08, 2006, 01:10:36 PM »
Agreed. But then, he's always been like that.

I guess you are correct. Kinda like a car crash though...want to look away...but...can't... :-\

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2249 on: September 08, 2006, 01:14:11 PM »
I guess you are correct. Kinda like a car crash though...want to look away...but...can't... :-\

Do you admit that Swedish Viking looks way better than you and al he eats is a half a stick of butter,an apple and bison organs raw.

Whereas you try and gorge yourself with as much protein as possible all the while paying attention to the clock,worrying about if you are going to miss the "magic window" for that worthless Dextrose shake.