Author Topic: why do men like to hang out naked in the lockerrooms?  (Read 27219 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Re: why do men like to hang out naked in the lockerrooms?
« Reply #100 on: June 06, 2006, 03:56:07 PM »
Naked 4 Jesus you have been outed. But it doesn't matter. There really is nothing wrong with being gay. Go to the village and embrace your destiny! [if thats what your boyfriends called]

We don't tip in american restaurants because yankee food is crap! Theres more to life than big macs.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #101 on: June 06, 2006, 04:25:21 PM »
Naked 4 Jesus you have been outed. But it doesn't matter. There really is nothing wrong with being gay. Go to the village and embrace your destiny! [if thats what your boyfriends called]

We don't tip in american restaurants because yankee food is crap! Theres more to life than big macs.

Owned twice and still begging for more?

Oh hell!

Ok, UKgold, just give up now and accept your ownage because anything else you say past this point is simply babbling in your defeat, for what little pride you still have!

It's clearly evident that your owning has been well documented and universally accepted.  I do however feel compeled to own you for a third time since you were generous enough to put your foot in your mouth again.
If you're not the dainty little fag I know you are then why is it that there's an anal lubricant that bears your name?

My oh my if I were you I'd delete my account immediately and fall asleep crying, hoping to dream of a better place, a place where gay is okay and the world is just a big lockerroom just waiting for you to blow dry your nuts. 
Bahahahahahaha!  Hide in shame!

BallzDeep69

« Reply #102 on: June 06, 2006, 04:31:59 PM »
Okay, this is getting absolutely ridiculous! 

The ownage of UK gold is becomming incomprensible!  To the point where even he is in denial of such obvious carnage! 

I will request an IP Ban of UKgold, for his own long-term mental health before he falls into a deep depression in which he'll never recover!  :o

UK, we know you are in shock right now but just try not to type.  Save your energy you'll make it buddy!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: June 06, 2006, 04:35:48 PM »
I have truly beaten you. Is your life that empty that you have to trawl the net looking for products that bear my internet name? I've really gotton to you havn't i? I'm inside your head, bitch. I own you. Go to bed now and dream of your master. UK Gold.

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: June 06, 2006, 04:43:48 PM »
I have truly beaten you. Is your life that empty that you have to trawl the net looking for products that bear my internet name? I've really gotton to you havn't i? I'm inside your head, bitch. I own you. Go to bed now and dream of your master. UK Gold.

Now you're owning yourself?  Christ, anyone with an IQ high enough to wipe their nose would immediately have known that the pic was photoshopped.  I will however turnover all copyrights to you since it's a product you can heartily endorse.  You've embarrassed yourself beyond all hope at this point.  I hereby declare this to be a World Class  Owning by virtue of such vigorous torment reaching overseas and finding it's home in UK Gold's naive little homo ass.   

Stand up and be counted in the GetBig Hall of Shame: UK Gold, the man who pumped a thousand cocks!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: June 06, 2006, 04:49:24 PM »
In that case its even worse. You took the trouble to photoshop something just to try and 'own' me? God, i really am inside your head! Ha ha ha
I actually think a lube bearing my 'name' would be pretty cool. You know its not just men that have anal sex. I know thats what your daddy told you as he was thrusting away, but believe me, he lied.
I've owned you again. But something tells me you'll be back for more. Just like your daddy.

BallzDeep69

« Reply #106 on: June 06, 2006, 05:23:06 PM »
^ Never under-estimate the power of denial!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: June 06, 2006, 06:26:33 PM »
In that case its even worse. You took the trouble to photoshop something just to try and 'own' me? God, i really am inside your head! Ha ha ha
I actually think a lube bearing my 'name' would be pretty cool. You know its not just men that have anal sex. I know thats what your daddy told you as he was thrusting away, but believe me, he lied.
I've owned you again. But something tells me you'll be back for more. Just like your daddy.

Oh don’t flatter yourself UK Homo, anyone who’s ever done any photoshopping or picture editing knows that throwing some text in a picture takes less than sixty seconds and I did it purely for entertainment value.  Here’s the thing though, and I’m going to need you to follow closely here, all your comebacks are lame.  That’s right, reality check, lame as your sphincter is wide!  In all fairness to everyone who can appreciate a World Class Owning I’m going to throw your “glutton for punishment” ass a bone and offer this:  If you ever post a reply worthy of my response I will respond and continue to hammer your ass with my World Class Owning material.   Until that time you’ll get no further responses, not even one.  When you finally develop the creative talent to say something remotely amusing I’ll be right there to own you once more so tighten your sphincter and try to come up with something worthwhile otherwise just sit back and wallow in your daddy’s cum.

P.S.  You’re like a three dollar whore claiming she’s still a virgin, get it?   Denial, denial ... your dad's a pedophile. 

portwine

• Getbig II
  • beans, baby, beans
« Reply #108 on: June 06, 2006, 06:35:14 PM »
and you don't understand the concept of tipping...
ass
milk milk lemonade a

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: June 07, 2006, 02:09:02 AM »
M.eltdown. I win again.

BallzDeep69

« Reply #110 on: June 07, 2006, 02:10:59 AM »
What are you afraid to declare a meltdown?  Or are you bluffing?