Author Topic: Joe90  (Read 1250 times)

misanthropic_curmudgeon

• Getbig II
Joe90
« on: June 01, 2006, 12:05:43 AM »
Joe90 is Asian: I suspect he is actually Cambodian or Vietnamese based on his facial structure and complexion.  But what is definitely, is uncomfortable with his height, or lack of it.

Joe90 is of average height for his genes and ancestry, is immaculately presented in the gym, and would never deign himself to sweat at the gym. He does his 3 sets of 10 lat-pull-downs, his 3 sets of 10 machine bench-presses, and leaves.  He wears elevated sneakers that would make a North Korean dictator proud, and a baseball cap precariously perched on the top of his head to give him more height.

The problem with his hat of choice, though, is that it is one that I always associate with John Deere (spelling??) tractors, where the front few panels are a foam-like material, but the side and back panels are a very open woven mesh.  Through this very open woven mesh it is easy to see that the top of the hat sits a full 10cm (4”) above the top of his head.

Around the gym he walks, his eyes barely reaching the level of my collarbone, but the top of his ‘head’ (hat) at the elevation of my eyebrows.