Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 21, 2014, 05:16:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jay Cutler's Most Muscular Pose  (Read 5359 times)
thisiskeith12
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2006, 04:44:33 PM »

lol..does it bother you? haha.. what are you going to comment next, his hair color or style? Cmon dude. If you were 290 with a Cutler physique, and a crowd was going nuts you would be fired up hitting a MM too...!!  Cool  Some of you folks here comment about the weirdest things.. Huh

I didn't say it bothered me numnuts. Jay is actually my favorite bodybuilder. I was hardly being serious. Come on dude, lighten up.
Report to moderator   Logged
HERACLES
Getbig IV

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2006, 04:53:51 PM »

I didn't say it bothered me numnuts. Jay is actually my favorite bodybuilder. I was hardly being serious. Come on dude, lighten up.

Cool 

Ok,ok!  Wink
thisiskeith12
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2006, 04:55:36 PM »

Cool 

Ok,ok!  Wink

No it's not okay! You are a prick! Geez! Cheesy
phyxsius
Getbig V

Mini Getbigger

« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2006, 07:16:23 PM »

No, not to be different. Everyone has different structure, and has to maximize the presentation of their physique. Jay really shows SERIOUS muscularity with that type of MM pose..It THE toughest most musclar pose to do , and look impressive doing so.

You try a JayC style Most muscular, then try a standard Most muscular..see what YOU look better at..you will notice the one Jay uses would own you and most of us...because we dont have the mass in the chest, shoulders and arms to look impressive like that..

you're right.. cheers mate  Wink

I am a mini beast
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!