Author Topic: Low Testosterone - Choices  (Read 22100 times)

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: Low Testosterone - Choices
« Reply #25 on: June 21, 2006, 10:08:12 PM »
Do it.
I'm disappointed. I was hoping there was more than one gay fanboy. Any other takers?

SE
BigNationRadio.com

Lusus Naturae

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2006, 07:20:20 PM »
I figure my first post as a newb should at least have some something relevant to it so here goes.  I've been prescribed HRT for about 2 and a half years now and it has all been Test. E.  Went through a clinic at first but my reg. doc was open to it so he handles it now.  He had very little knowledge and let me recommend a dose of 400mg. a week. (very lucky for that).  Go in and have blood work done, new 6 month script.  Oh yeah - the Test E is Steris / Watson.  5ml vial.  Still made.  Expensive from a legit pharmacy.  No ins. coverage.  84.00 a vial.
VENI VEDI VICI

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2006, 10:57:12 AM »
I started the Androgel today. The directions say to only apply it to the arms, shoulders and stomach. It says explicitly DO NOT APPLY TO SCROTUM OR PENIS. I'm not quite sure why. So I applied it to my chest, legs, penis and balls. Balls felt like I had put "Icy Hot" on them. Went grocery shopping. Looked at lots of sub-par suburban housewives at A&P. Hmmm...possibly working. But no public boners. Hmmmm...maybe not.

SE
BigNationRadio.com

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2006, 08:33:53 AM »
You are not going to notice anything different for at least a week or two.  Anything else is in your mind.  You will soon be the second-most sexually frustrated man on the east coast.
MikeMatarazzo.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2006, 10:05:13 AM »
You are not going to notice anything different for at least a week or two.  Anything else is in your mind.  You will soon be the second-most sexually frustrated man on the east coast.
Androgel's accompanying clinical testing info states that in 98% of men, their bodies return to normal range within 30 MINUTES of the FIRST APPLICATION. Don't be jealous just because your penis only sails at half-mast.

Special "Chips Ahoy" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

djohnsen

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2006, 10:57:14 AM »
Ed,

could the solution of your problem be something else than steroids and drugs?
People rely more on drugs than nature itself. Heavy training, esp. squats and
deadlifts can be effective. For the body to work optimal it need carbs! and...
minerals & vitamines. (Lowcarb diets lowers test too) How is your diet??
U did some cycles years ago, why put yourself in this position again?

djohnsen

unskinny

• Getbig II
  • Getbigtoo!
« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2006, 03:01:34 PM »
Androgel's accompanying clinical testing info states that in 98% of men, their bodies return to normal range within 30 MINUTES of the FIRST APPLICATION. Don't be jealous just because your penis only sails at half-mast.

Special "Chips Ahoy" Ed

Dude,
You know you are in that 2%, so why fight it? 
Do you need to watch out for gyno while on that stuff? 
MikeMatarazzo.com

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2006, 12:32:28 PM »
Djohnsen, I never did any cycles nor did I take enough to shut down the nutty buddies. My diet is readily available to view at McDonalds.com. Thanks for your input.

Unskinny, Hopefully my gyno gets worse, so I can get it taken out via health plan.

BigNationRadio.com

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2006, 04:21:06 AM »

P.S. I have NEVER used what you guys call "gear" (steroids). All the muscle I gained was through lots of hard work and I guess the way my body is (make that was) shaped... kinda like a boxer (now a boxer with a belly).  The only drugs I have used in my life were Ativan, klonopins, beer and nicotine... and guess what??? They're all legal and bad for you!!! 
Hey bro,
I am hoping there are some Vets here that can better help you out with this. All I can tell you that from my personal experience (at 35) when I am on the gear I feel like I am 21 again, All around with sex, stamina, strenght, pretty much everything. I was taking Zoloft for the last 3 years for stress, and since a I started this cycle I got off because I was tired of the fact that a little pill was having so much control over my life, and I'll tell you what I am 4 weeks into this cycle and have never once wanted/needed to pop a Zoloft.. No need to,  everything is good, If I get a little stressed I go lift..

Thats about all I have to offer, I hope you get it worked out. Remember this..drugs cover or mask alot of shit....... Try using your common sense and just do what you know is RIGHT ie, Don't smoke, Don't drink, eat well, its all commonsense bro

GOOD  LUCK  !!!
U

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2006, 05:25:37 AM »
why's your testosterone low? you a lifetime natural?

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2006, 10:22:10 PM »
Remember this..drugs cover or mask alot of shit....... Try using your common sense and just do what you know is RIGHT ie, Don't smoke, Don't drink, eat well, its all commonsense bro

Yes, I agree... sometimes you just need someone to remind you!  All that crap makes your testosterone levels even lower!!! I think mine is somewhere at -3-0ng... something like that of a 110 year old dead lady in a basket. I will be seeing my doctor wednesday to get the results of my t-count (level). Regardless, I will try to get a prescribtion for androgel or testim from the bastard (let's hope he's not an ass and gives me one). thanks!  ;D

Eric

Mr.Protein

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2006, 05:06:21 AM »

I'd like to know for my age (29) where should my t-levels be at (for free testosterone (direct) around what to what pg/ml)? 

MUSTGETBIG,
Your "Free" or unbound Testosterone is usually expressed as a percentage of your "Total" Testosterone.  The reference range used by the laboratory that tests me is between 2% and 4.8%
the price is great... so is the reward

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2006, 03:52:52 AM »
I am using the 1% androgel myself.It was like night and day when it came to my sex drive.I went from not wanting it at all too not being able to get enough.
I have never heard of appling it too your balls but it does make sense about the whole "thin skin" thing .I think the inner part of your arm would fall into that catagory too.
  I guess what I am saying is that androgel works,give it a month to really see the full effects.

Well ,I really didn't see any gains in muscle mass.But my sex drive was greatly improved.

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
« Reply #38 on: July 05, 2006, 04:17:49 PM »
I am using the 1% androgel myself.It was like night and day when it came to my sex drive.I went from not wanting it at all too not being able to get enough.
I have never heard of appling it too your balls but it does make sense about the whole "thin skin" thing .I think the inner part of your arm would fall into that catagory too.
  I guess what I am saying is that androgel works,give it a month to really see the full effects.

Well ,I really didn't see any gains in muscle mass.But my sex drive was greatly improved.

Why the hell do I keep hearing that the injectable kind is better... is it really?  I've just ordered Androgel online so the docs can kiss my white ass! I know what my body needs and they don't so there. I want to be horney again! Especially when I see a girl... I want an erection!!!!!!!! I must have a boner everytime I see a hot girl period.

Do you guys feel me or WHAT?

eriic  ;D

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2006, 04:25:58 PM »
Dude... Please refrain from using the word "boner" and "guys can you feel me in the same sentence" ::)
U

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2006, 06:22:19 PM »

Late to this thread . . . have NOT been around much.
I know . . .  a somewhat dated topic.

Now, I don't know IF I want to get involved, with the
twist(s) in this thread handful or couple a posts'. . .
especially in the direction I want to go.

Earlier on in the thread, the mention of applying test
gel on the balls makes complete sense for a couple
of reasons. My father, as a MD, told me that these
are most absorptive (sp?) surfaces on the body, feet
(EG: not going bare foot on chemically sprayed lawns)
hands and balls. It makes sense . . .

I would consider gel (only) in this case.
or for those opposed to needles . . .

The ONLY possible down side thus recommendation
NOT to apply makes me wonder IF it cause *evoke
a harder (longer lasting) shut down of the testicles*,
But it works, Mr Proteins' situation (+1,700 mdl)
makes complete sense to me . . . very cool!

sidenote . . .
BTW, I am especially suspect of alcohol use
(especially beer) for undermining hormonal
balances. EG man'boobs from beer - eeek!

Do  A V O I D  B E E R altogether ! ! !

**weakness for me red wines . . .
a barrel belly is easily done.
1 life 1 liver

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2006, 06:24:25 PM »
So you are saying that they make a Test Gel that you could spread on your balls?
U

TOMCAT

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: July 05, 2006, 09:43:53 PM »
Why the hell do I keep hearing that the injectable kind is better... is it really?  I've just ordered Androgel online so the docs can kiss my white ass! I know what my body needs and they don't so there. I want to be horney again! Especially when I see a girl... I want an erection!!!!!!!! I must have a boner everytime I see a hot girl period.

Do you guys feel me or WHAT?

eriic  ;D
my docter said he has patients on injections and they go get a shot every 15 days.

but towards the 13 or 14 days some of the men become depressed or sluggish because their levels start to fall

I say if you can shot yourself up thats great use the shots but if you got to go to the docter then go with the gel ...no sense in letting your levels drop

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2006, 06:34:54 AM »
the mention of applying test gel on the balls makes complete sense for a couple
of reasons. My father, as a MD, told me that these
are most absorptive (sp?) surfaces on the body.

Makes sense to me applying it to your ballz. Just make sure you don't cut yourself while shaving down there. However the instructions on using the gel says specifiacally NOT to apply to your ballz. You would be better off following the instructions on where exactly to apply the gel. If it say not to apply to ballz... do not apply to ballz.  :)

a harder (longer lasting) shut down of the testicles

A doctor told me that TRT can kill the testes... if they are still alive.

MUSTGETBIG

• Getbig II
  • I shall conquer!
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2006, 07:00:55 AM »
13 or 14 days some of the men become depressed or sluggish because their levels start to fall

I say if you can shot yourself up thats great use the shots but if you got to go to the docter then go with the gel ...no sense in letting your levels drop

Why is it great to use the shots if you just said the men become depressed and sluggish? Doesn't sound great to me at all.

I see that the gel appears to be safer and more effective. Therefore, I will use the gel.  ;D

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2006, 04:02:25 PM »
have you even started this yet this post has been up for almost a mounth.and i have read no progress yet?

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2006, 04:23:52 PM »
This guy says the the instructions says DO NOT APPLY TO THE NUT SACK OR PENIS..  But he did it anyway?

Aint nothing going on my sack that does not belong.

U

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2006, 04:49:38 PM »
LMAO hahahahahha  ;D

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #48 on: July 06, 2006, 09:39:31 PM »
I'm on DAY FIVE of the Androgel. Jerked off twice in one sitting to some sweet DP videos. When I put it on my balls it STINGS. It's 67% alcohol. Tomorrow instead of rubbing it on, I'm gonna do two gello shots. How's that for an update?

Special "Balls Deep in Androgel" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2006, 04:32:15 AM »
Something makes me think Special Ed just likes to talk about his dick and balls  ::)