Author Topic: Brutal gym owning today!!!!  (Read 13453 times)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
Re: Brutal gym owning today!!!!
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2006, 01:02:18 PM »
hahahahah   Kerry Von Erich is a mans man .... he was in the photo shoot for Mens Excercies... hahaha

I see "Jackoffjannah"  Is trying to act like he's somebody again. ::)

KerryVonErich

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2006, 01:06:45 PM »

I see "Jackoffjannah"  Is trying to act like he's somebody again. ::)

HA HA HA!!  Jackoffjannah thats a good one!!

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2006, 02:00:51 PM »
hahaha, will938 must be brianX's "workout" partner.  They do intense sets of buddy assisted squat and thrusts. hahahaha

Lets not even get started on your little sheep antics pea narse :P
Team Efferding

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2006, 02:07:39 PM »
Lets not even get started on your little sheep antics pea narse :P

hahaha, will938 is still angry because he heard me calling his mom a filthy slut thru the wall of their double-wide when I was rearranging her colon. hahaha don't worry lil guy, she enjoyed it. hahaha

KerryVonErich

• Getbig II
« Reply #79 on: May 31, 2006, 02:10:05 PM »
hahaha, will938 is still angry because he heard me calling his mom a filthy slut thru the wall of their double-wide when I was rearranging her colon. hahaha don't worry lil guy, she enjoyed it. hahaha

Shut up Showstoppa!!  Nobody here likes you so go fuck your Dad!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 31, 2006, 02:11:59 PM »
Shut up Showstoppa!!  Nobody here likes you so go f**k your Dad!

Now, now Kerri, while that behavior is the norm in your trailerpark, we civilized non-trailer park dwellers have more couth than that.

KerryVonErich

• Getbig II
« Reply #81 on: May 31, 2006, 02:13:52 PM »
Now, now Kerri, while that behavior is the norm in your trailerpark, we civilized non-trailer park dwellers have more couth than that.

Why dont you kiss my ass Shitsucka!!

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #82 on: May 31, 2006, 02:15:13 PM »

The best you could come back with was a mum joke? what a sad little c unt you are ::)
Team Efferding

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 31, 2006, 02:20:27 PM »
The best you could come back with was a mum joke? what a sad little c unt you are ::)

Wasn't a joke, wanka, you remember you were curled in the fetal positon pleasuring yourself anally with your favorite 18" dildo?  Surely your memory is better than that.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #84 on: May 31, 2006, 02:22:14 PM »
Your little recollection would have been slightly more feasable had we not lived in completely different continents you wank stain ::)
Team Efferding

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 31, 2006, 02:26:46 PM »
Your little recollection would have been slightly more feasable had we not lived in completely different continents you wank stain ::)

That the best you got?  Wow, sorry, didn't mean to pick on a not-so-Special Olympian.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #86 on: May 31, 2006, 02:31:10 PM »
That the best you got?  Wow, sorry, didn't mean to pick on a not-so-Special Olympian.

And now you're just using what I have already said, nice try but perhaps you and other members of your bender squad need to get you joint IQ's together, it doesn't ammount to much I know, and come up with something original ::)
Team Efferding

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #87 on: May 31, 2006, 02:36:26 PM »
And now you're just using what I have already said, nice try but perhaps you and other members of your bender squad need to get you joint IQ's together, it doesn't ammount to much I know, and come up with something original ::)

will938!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you puny little cocksuck!!  How dare you speak to a Squad veteran like Showstoppa with such disrespect!!   Tonight while you sit in the dark, roach-infested corner of your shitty family doublewide beatin your little pud and jammin your thumb up your queerass while Showstoppa takes his sweet time rectally devastating your mother you think about what you said today!!!   Gayer than the jumbo hot pink buttplug your jam up your gay asshole!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2006, 02:36:41 PM »

go brush your tooth.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2006, 02:38:12 PM »
go brush your tooth.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Yes Showstoppa, will938 is a nasty, shoeless, unwashed, inbred, Medicaid-using, food stamp collectin, illiterate fuckhole isn't he?!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 31, 2006, 02:56:21 PM »
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Yes Showstoppa, will938 is a nasty, shoeless, unwashed, inbred, Medicaid-using, food stamp collectin, illiterate fuckhole isn't he?!!

Fo sho, MOS.  The color of his mom's bedroom is well known throughout the 7th fleet. hahaha

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 31, 2006, 03:25:35 PM »
will938!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you puny little cocksuck!!  How dare you speak to a Squad veteran like Showstoppa with such disrespect!!   Tonight while you sit in the dark, roach-infested corner of your shitty family doublewide beatin your little pud and jammin your thumb up your queerass while Showstoppa takes his sweet time rectally devastating your mother you think about what you said today!!!   Gayer than the jumbo hot pink buttplug your jam up your gay asshole!!!

You have lived a scary life MOS. :'(