Author Topic: Mike Tyson used fake penis to fool drug testers!  (Read 5979 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Mike Tyson used fake penis to fool drug testers!
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2013, 08:33:26 AM »
Yep I agree, he fought no hopers which made him look amazing, its like lebron playing against higg school kids today, he would be too strong/athletic for them.

Tyson was manufactured, as soon as he fought someone with skill (holyfield and lewis) he had no hope.

but boy his highlights look unreal, his management knew what they were doing.

He fought everyone there was at the time!  Holyfield was a light-heavy/cruiserweight and Lennox Lewis was still an amateur boxer.  Tell me, what worthy competitor should Tyson have boxed, but didn't?

Before Mike went to prison, there wasn't anyone else to fight.  Heavyweight isn't like welterweight or middleweight with multiple contenders... usually there's only one guy who dominates the rest.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2013, 09:06:58 AM »
He was supposed to fight Holyfield , but then he went to jail! Still think Mike got set up by Desiree Washington!

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2013, 10:19:07 AM »
Theres a good book about the case, it was a definate set up. Don King wanted Tyson to go away for a while as interest in him was stagnating and he knew that when Tyson returned the public would be hungry for him again and the $$$$$$$$$$$$ would be huge.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2013, 10:20:39 AM »
tysons bluntness... makes me even have more respect for they guy :)

He's pitching a book. 

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2013, 10:30:33 AM »
Theres a good book about the case, it was a definate set up. Don King wanted Tyson to go away for a while as interest in him was stagnating and he knew that when Tyson returned the public would be hungry for him again and the $$$$$$$$$$$$ would be huge.

Thats the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2013, 10:38:06 AM »
How did he get past the temperature test though? When I did testing the first thing they did was put a little strip in it to see if it changed color. Tester said it will change color at 95 degrees minimum

GraniteCityDon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2013, 12:25:41 PM »
Frank Warren is now planning on suing him for breach of contract, he's a fucking clown to think of it now.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2013, 12:46:30 PM »
Frank Warren is now planning on suing him for breach of contract, he's a fucking clown to think of it now.

At least he knows it. Fairly often he admits he has been a failure on many levels.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #33 on: November 14, 2013, 03:43:06 PM »
He was supposed to fight Holyfield , but then he went to jail! Still think Mike got set up by Desiree Washington!

he raped her for sure, his raped others too but they were paid off, I heard she was at his hotel at 2am and all that but she didn't seek any money from him.

there was a documentary on it which showed both sides of accounts, I believed hers, there was no way she was leaving his room without being fucked, no chance in hell. her mistake was going to see him, she was starstruck, her dad was a big fan..I believed Kobe raped too, but there was a payout for that 1.5-2.5M im hearing from different people.

then Michael Jackson paying 20M to a kid to settle.. good move mike, good move.

if I was guilty, and the evidence is plain and simple I will settle in a second, kobe wanted to settle asap but the law prevented that since it had been reported. but if I get accussed of something I had nothing to do with, no way would I even consider signing cheques. Settle when guilty.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 14, 2013, 03:51:58 PM »
he raped her for sure, his raped others too but they were paid off, I heard she was at his hotel at 2am and all that but she didn't seek any money from him.

there was a documentary on it which showed both sides of accounts, I believed hers, there was no way she was leaving his room without being fucked, no chance in hell. her mistake was going to see him, she was starstruck, her dad was a big fan..I believed Kobe raped too, but there was a payout for that 1.5-2.5M im hearing from different people.

if I was guilty, and the evidence is plain and simple I will settle in a second, kobe wanted to settle asap but the law prevented that since it had been reported. but if I get accussed of something I had nothing to do with, no way would I even consider signing cheques. Settle when guilty.

True. Mike was the first to be publcly accused. He fought it and wetn to jail. Michael Jackson and Kobe benefited from his mistake.

On a side note it was very obviously a rape. One of the investigating officers describe her injuries. She was pretty traumatized. Not the typical gold digging skank. Allegedly at one point she was crying in the bath tub, naked, and he pissed on her.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #35 on: November 14, 2013, 03:55:46 PM »
I am sure much of what he says is true but I wouldn't be surprised if some of this is bullshit to get headlines and maximum publicity for his book.
O

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 14, 2013, 08:46:03 PM »
True. Mike was the first to be publcly accused. He fought it and wetn to jail. Michael Jackson and Kobe benefited from his mistake.

On a side note it was very obviously a rape. One of the investigating officers describe her injuries. She was pretty traumatized. Not the typical gold digging skank. Allegedly at one point she was crying in the bath tub, naked, and he pissed on her.

fuck that's sad, the media have been trying to find her but she changed her identity cause of the nation of islam and others were about to go for her.

even for rape he didn't do that much time, he was 25 and fought peter mckneely at 29, so 4 years for rape, I think 2pac had the same issue, he didn't rape, his friends raped one his leftovers yet she blamed it on Pac, I don't think 2pac needs to rape anyone, he was fairly effeminate, Tyson was a animal, broke ghetto fuck with millions, tore that beauty queen up and he never was the same again.
there is video footage of mike Tyson groping the beauty contestants, any hardcore Tyson fan will know what im talking about.

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 14, 2013, 08:57:24 PM »
she confsed harsh foreplay with rape i think.

n

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2013, 09:06:19 PM »
she confsed harsh foreplay with rape i think.

I think your right, I think he was licking her out and then he just decided to fuck it, she was 18, beauty contestant, hard to resist, I believe her over mike anyway.

Cold

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2013, 09:48:19 AM »
Tyson's press conference is about the only press conference I'd tune in to watch.

It's as interesting as his fight.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #40 on: November 15, 2013, 10:29:58 AM »

I hear ya on this but, I think money got the best of at least Kobe. Sure you want to protect your honor and expose the lying bitch but your perceived reputation is worth 10's if not 100's of MILLIONS of dollars so you pay them off to shut the fuck up and hope it goes away and people forget so you keep, retain or regain your lucrative endorsements in the long run. Society shakes their finger and slaps the wrist for famous / rich people when it comes to infidelity to a point...but even a whisper of an accused rape / abuse of a woman and the witch hunt in on. Same with animal abuse, heavy criminal shit or racism. Corporations are really sensitive around public opinion.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2013, 12:21:34 PM »
 :D ;D

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #42 on: November 16, 2013, 09:07:51 AM »

Good interview with Mike. Deffo getting his book.