Author Topic: What was the year and show SHAWN RAY last competed in?  (Read 6698 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: What was the year and show SHAWN RAY last competed in?
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2006, 10:52:56 AM »
The japanese who were held in containment camps recieved reparations ....I believe a great wrong had been done to them for the fact that these people are american citizens and treated like second rate citizens

as for reparations for african americans....I cant answer that because i was actually born in the phillipines. I dont even know my real dad's family or have met anyone from my african amercan side of the house.  although I am black and half asian...I never knew my real father. the culture I was raised in is my filipino heritage and puerto rican heritage from my step father

Do you think the jews should be given reparations from Germany for all the war crimes the Nazi's did?

some reparations are used for the lazy....

there were some people that received money from 9-11 who should have never gotten it...

I don't think it's analogous to compare what happened to Jews at the hands of Nazi's during WWII to what happened to slaves nearly two centuries ago. The time for reparations for the slaves has come and gone. There was a time when it would have served a purpose but that time is not now.

I must confess, I'm ignorant regarding who recieved payouts from 911 so I can't comment but I agree with you, people can and do use the argument of reparations to avoid taking responsibility for their lives.

You definately sound like you have your head screwed on the right way, although your defense of the indefensible things Ray has done says otherwise.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Check out www.muscleshoppe.com for the best prices
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2006, 11:04:12 AM »
for me, I dont believe I deserve reparations. I wasnt there 200 years ago. I wasnt taken from Africa and brought on board a slave ship. I was actually born in the Phillipines.

I dont understand why some african americans talk like slavery happenned yesterday. I was watching a show a few years ago when Chindler's List came out. It had this black muslim on it asking what he thought of the movie and what he thought of the haulocuast...all he could comment was something like he didnt care what the jewish people in the camp went through but said "Our people paid a helluva cost".

I was thinking...this man is still living in the past and this man wasnt there. If he isnt happy in the states, move back to Africa or try to make our country a better place instead of complain about it and create more apathy and hate. People use our nation's past history to hate other poeople. I think that's bullshit. Its bullshit too that these same people do it to cause controversy to make money so they can gain followers to help pay their bentley and mercedes...

Do you actually believe all the rumors about every person? Are you going to judge the man by how he treated you or by what he said/she said?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2006, 11:08:58 AM »
for me, I dont believe I deserve reparations. I wasnt there 200 years ago. I wasnt taken from Africa and brought on board a slave ship. I was actually born in the Phillipines.

I dont understand why some african americans talk like slavery happenned yesterday. I was watching a show a few years ago when Chindler's List came out. It had this black muslim on it asking what he thought of the movie and what he thought of the haulocuast...all he could comment was something like he didnt care what the jewish people in the camp went through but said "Our people paid a helluva cost".

I was thinking...this man is still living in the past and this man wasnt there. If he isnt happy in the states, move back to Africa or try to make our country a better place instead of complain about it and create more apathy and hate. People use our nation's past history to hate other poeople. I think that's bullshit. Its bullshit too that these same people do it to cause controversy to make money so they can gain followers to help pay their bentley and mercedes...

Do you actually believe all the rumors about every person? Are you going to judge the man by how he treated you or by what he said/she said?

I think Sharpton and Jessie Jackson are that type. They are bad for the cause yet they don't care. I read a book a while back by Tom Hayden and he said black society has been lost since Martin Luther King was murdered. He said there are no leaders worthy of leading in place. I agree.

As for Ray, certain things he's done have been confirmed. I agree rumors are one thing but facts are a whole different beast.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2006, 11:11:20 AM »
and if you want to get down to brass tacks for the african americans that hate on white america for slavery and want reparations...it was africans that sold africans into slavery...they dont say that when they give the speeches about slavery....

Learn from past mistakes and make this world a better place so we wont repeat the past.....

Live in the past, you make it last....its no good for no one

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2006, 11:14:54 AM »
and if you wqant to get down to brass tacks for the african americans that hate on white america for slavery...it was africans that sold africans into slavery...they dont say that when they give the speeches about slavery....

Learn from past mistakes and make this world a better place so we wont repeat the past.....

Live in the past, you make it last....its no good for no one

One of the biggest obstacles to bringing certain countries in Africa into modern day and to them being self sufficient and able to grow is the massive corruption of their leaders, black leaders.

Leaders that are making themselves incredibly wealthy while their people are dying of starvation. The money we send over in the form of AID is used to make politicians wealthier and made their people hungrier and sicker.

Jerryme7

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2006, 11:16:31 AM »
i agree with what you said above about greed...its bullshit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: June 02, 2006, 11:44:45 AM »
this is a deomcracy...i can answer whatever post i want

Actually if getbig was a democracy, there would be a few mods hanging from the gallows...

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #32 on: June 02, 2006, 02:06:22 PM »

Easy answer............. Why should the U.S. government pay reperations for somthing that a few well off citizens were doing............. It's not like the government did it to them let alone a majority of the total population. :-\ If anything they should contact the families of those who owned slaves 200 years ago but even that is not the right thing to do.
I

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #33 on: June 02, 2006, 08:12:01 PM »
Wait!
Let's get back to talking about me ;D

larger_format

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2006, 05:53:51 AM »

Shawn

Did you vote for George W. in either election ?

you seem like a Republican

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: June 03, 2006, 07:50:08 AM »
Wait!
Let's get back to talking about me ;D

We can't you delete anything that isn't a tribute.