Author Topic: New to Bodybuilding  (Read 4325 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: New to Bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2006, 06:16:25 PM »
This is something you need to figure out for yourself.  Use the knowledge you have picked up and put together a routine.  Keep researching and experimenting.  As long as you are training with proper intensity, eating enough and resting enough you will grow.  As you learn more you can juggle things around, just don't overcomplicate it.

I like to train each body part once a week.  Try to avoid overlap...........which is training chest one day the Tris the next...........you pounded your Tris when you did chest so try to slip back or maybe legs in here.

My split:

Monday: chest, calves, cardio
Tuesday:  Back, cardio
Wend: Off
Thurs: Bis, Tris,cardio
Friday: Cardio, calves, abs
Sat: Delts, traps, cardio
Sun: quads, hams. cardio

I like to eat plenty so I have to keep up with my cardio, never a problem for me to put on weight.

Its a journey you will make some mistakes but that is how you shall learn.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2006, 06:51:59 PM »
I take offense to the "name calling" because not once have I ever degraded you. I have never said anything "negative" to you or about you. For you to say "not to listen to us" just reminds me that YOU'RE ONLY 16 years old. If your bad experience with others here making fun of you makes you act defensive, then YOU SHOULDN'T POST here. I expect an apology from you to me.

I am a CERTIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER. The advice I gave him is the same advice I would give anyone who was a beginner in bodybuilding. I am of the belief that unless you know the BASICS and are really set and can perform them perfectly with great form, your quest for bodybuilding will be short-lived. And I try to make this a life changing experience with the hope that they will carry it into their everyday lifestyle.

lol, okay, i apologize for calling you a douche....even though it was more a general description of posters here, than an attaxck on you.

But i still think that im right.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2006, 07:13:05 PM »
lol, okay, i apologize for calling you a douche....even though it was more a general description of posters here, than an attaxck on you.

But i still think that im right.
I respect your thoughts and thank you for the apology. You have proven to me you're at least mature.

bodybuildingfreak31

• Getbig II
  • "VIVA LA BODYBUILDING"
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2006, 07:29:50 PM »
hey luv2,what are some good excercises for quads and hammies?
"Live Hard and Conquer"

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2006, 08:11:25 PM »
hey luv2,what are some good excercises for quads and hammies?

Well I would say BB squats are the best, they will stimulate your entire leg and help you build powerful quads and hamstrings.  Use a fairly narrow stance BB style.  Of course there are leg presses and hack squats also to consider.

Leg curls of varying types should do it for the hams, also consider stiff legged deadlifts and lunges.  Lunges done right are a great overall leg excersise.

bodybuildingfreak31

• Getbig II
  • "VIVA LA BODYBUILDING"
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2006, 08:30:58 PM »
thanx for the tip. I have front Squats and back squats in my workout plan should I change that to what u just mentioned?
"Live Hard and Conquer"