Author Topic: 4lbs every week for 4 weeks!  (Read 6632 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: 4lbs every week for 4 weeks!
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2006, 06:34:31 AM »
Ok so now the truth is starting to shine....

Besides all the OTC supplements what Anbolics are you using?

We already now know Arimidex, what else?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2006, 09:10:48 AM »

Well said, littleguns...

The truth is...a little dbol a shot of deca maybe a little test-cyp...will make ALL supplements 'work'. Supplements 3 yrs expired with a 'walmart' label on them will work just fine with some real 'gear' thrown into the mix.

No different then the ads they push down the newbies throats...you REALLY think Gustavo gained so much muscle from using NitroTech? Jay endoreses 'pumptech'...he is probably the LEAST vascular of all pro BB's. It's all so much horsesiht. All of it...MuscleTech...their ads...Nicrah, MCWAY...
?

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2006, 11:50:59 AM »
Just arimidex, nothing else. I started using Arimidex AFTER the Xyience and Muscletech stack i told you about. I'm trying arimidex out, to see what it does for me, so far i've lost some water, and after I stacked it with Tribulus, Longjack, Proxyclon, and ZMA i've got some strength gains and been able to maintain my gains from the previous stack. I have never used AAS, and have no desire to.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2006, 01:01:52 PM »
Where did you get the Arimidex from?

Most people do not go up to their dealers and say "hey you got an Arimidex?"

I never ever say anything bad about anyone on here but I am definitely smelling something funny and it is not me this time...

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2006, 01:15:31 PM »

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2006, 02:06:45 AM »
Well said, littleguns...

The truth is...a little dbol a shot of deca maybe a little test-cyp...will make ALL supplements 'work'. Supplements 3 yrs expired with a 'walmart' label on them will work just fine with some real 'gear' thrown into the mix.

No different then the ads they push down the newbies throats...you REALLY think Gustavo gained so much muscle from using NitroTech? Jay endoreses 'pumptech'...he is probably the LEAST vascular of all pro BB's. It's all so much horsesiht. All of it...MuscleTech...their ads...Nicrah, MCWAY...

Again, if your "outrage" were legitimate, you would have addressed the various examples I cited earlier. The mere fact that all of your vitrol is aimed at ONE company shows that you have little more than an axe to grind.

Who died and made you the supplement police? As I said before, come up with something original, as I (and several others) have grown tired of self-appointed superheroes who feel it's their duty to "save" those poor little "newbies" from big, bad, evil ol' MuscleTech.  ::)

It appears you're trying show people how "hardcore" by yapping about your disdain for MuscleTech supplements, GNC, etc. Sorry, NO SALE!!!! Not using a certain company's wares or procuring them from a certain store makes you no more "hardcore" than anybody else on this forum.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2006, 07:21:15 AM »
Personally I have no beef with any company. My beef is with companies that charge 50% more than the next company for the exact same product.

We all have our favorites, chances are what I like others will not. In the long run if a supplement gives you a placebo effect or not and allows you to mentally and physically lift more which in turn builds more muscle, well then more power to you.

Again just don;t come on her saying I am taking a,b,c,d,e,f ......put on x lbs and then admit you are also taking an illegal compound...

Now stop reading the bpards and get in the gym!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2006, 07:47:08 AM »
Personally I have no beef with any company. My beef is with companies that charge 50% more than the next company for the exact same product.

We all have our favorites, chances are what I like others will not. In the long run if a supplement gives you a placebo effect or not and allows you to mentally and physically lift more which in turn builds more muscle, well then more power to you.

Again just don;t come on her saying I am taking a,b,c,d,e,f ......put on x lbs and then admit you are also taking an illegal compound...

Now stop reading the bpards and get in the gym!

My workout (legs) isn't scheduled until later tonight. I will be there, hitting the iron and, upon conclusion, will be guzzling down some CELL-TECH (Orange) and GNC 100% Whey Protein Powder (Banana).

;D

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2006, 07:59:02 AM »
Where did you get the Arimidex from?

Most people do not go up to their dealers and say "hey you got an Arimidex?"

I never ever say anything bad about anyone on here but I am definitely smelling something funny and it is not me this time...

I'm still laughing my face off at your bullshit.  If you think you gained 16 pounds of lean muscle in 4 weeks your a fool.  Simple!!!!  I would love to see your pics and see puffy you look. 

Even on gear, such as hgh, slim and test a 16 pound gain in 4 weeks is impossible.  Go to the local meat dept. and put 16 pounds of extra lean ground beef in your basket.  Now look at your frame.  Than you will see my point.

It is water moron!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2006, 08:03:01 AM »
Who the fu*k is this Mick33 anyway!? I have no idea what this thread is about but I've spent my lunch staring at his avatar. Brilliant!

/Mick33: I would a subscription to your magazine, please.  :)

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2006, 08:56:27 AM »

She is somethin isn't she?! :D

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2006, 11:18:00 AM »
It shouldn't matter wether I'm taking Arimidex or not since I got all my gains BEFORE I started taking it. As far as it being impossible to gain what I have thats bullshit too. Everyone responds to things differently bro, everyone has a different body, different genetics. I have no reason to lie, what do I give a shit? Also as far as water weight and my puffy ass, kind of hard to hold water when you're doing arimidex if you haven't noticed. I weighed myself today at 205lbs so I'm still gaining (albeit not on that stack any more).

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2006, 12:00:09 PM »
Nicrah,

If in fact you have made the claims you gain, then awesome. You are a true mesomorph........

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2006, 02:08:54 PM »
It shouldn't matter wether I'm taking Arimidex or not since I got all my gains BEFORE I started taking it. As far as it being impossible to gain what I have thats bullshit too. Everyone responds to things differently bro, everyone has a different body, different genetics. I have no reason to lie, what do I give a shit? Also as far as water weight and my puffy ass, kind of hard to hold water when you're doing arimidex if you haven't noticed. I weighed myself today at 205lbs so I'm still gaining (albeit not on that stack any more).

Just because your taking Arimidex does mean shit.  Your body percentage of water is huge.  I have been a Prov./National comp. Bodybuilder for a few years, so I know how hard it is to gain lean muscle mass. 

16 pounds of real muscle is a huge gain and and takes at least a year or a year and half if you load yourself with test, hgh, and or slim.  Why don't you just piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

I think you need to do some research on exercise physiology  and than once your knowledge level is even close to 10% of mine than I'll take you serious.  I did spend a few year studying the topic in University. 

Again your gains are water get over it.

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2006, 06:46:34 AM »
If you studied anything at a University, it certainly wasn't composistion or English. When you learn to type correctly then I will take you seriously as well  ::)

Saskbb

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2006, 08:11:17 AM »
If you studied anything at a University, it certainly wasn't composistion or English. When you learn to type correctly then I will take you seriously as well  ::)

LOL, ok smart ass how many 1 st place BB awards have you won?  Once you win your first one I will buy you a beer than you can add 2 more pounds to your weight!!  People learn more from listening than talking and sunshine you have lots to learn.

PS I believe you spelled composistion wrong, it's composition LMAO. 

Nicrah

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2006, 01:03:04 PM »
Hey like you said, I'm a smartass.