Author Topic: Milos: train a team of BBers for the Asian Games??  (Read 3823 times)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
Re: Milos: train a team of BBers for the Asian Games??
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2006, 04:29:20 PM »
Milos, a lot of Asian and European countries have government funded drug programs to enhance their athletes. The olympics are a total sham because of it
Here comes the money shot

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2006, 02:47:28 AM »
I got to admit that Milos did an oustanding job!!! No doubt about it.  ;)  This is Wong "asiansensation" Hong (IFBB pro) also from Malaysia1

Glad to have ya on these boards Wong...Ignore the haters as they hate you made great progress...Look forward to see ya in future shows...
You Can't Do It!!!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2006, 02:57:26 AM »
I got to admit that Milos did an oustanding job!!! No doubt about it.  ;)  This is Wong "asiansensation" Hong (IFBB pro) also from Malaysia1
Hey wong. Right Now Hide is ahead of you. But i believe that you have much more potential than him.
Beat Hide and i want you to be on stage of Mr.O.Telling the truth, i want you both to be on that stage!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2006, 10:46:42 AM »
Hey wong. Right Now Hide is ahead of you. But i believe that you have much more potential than him.
Beat Hide and i want you to be on stage of Mr.O.Telling the truth, i want you both to be on that stage!

In 2-3 years we should have at least 5-6 Asian bodybuilders gracing the Olympia stage...

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2006, 10:57:06 AM »
milos what do you think of training muscles twice a week as opposed to once a week? whats your experience after training 100s of people?

bahrain

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2006, 11:02:13 AM »
Milos now u are aware about Asian bodybuilders and there abilities . You are one of the best trainers in the bodybuilding world who do u think of Asian bodybuilders has the potential to step on Olympia stage in the coming years

By the way : you were there in Asian games and u saw all the bodybuilders . what do u think of Bahrain bodybuilders and who u think has the potential to be a world champion (( cause the next they will be competing in world championship ))

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2006, 11:05:21 AM »
In 2-3 years we should have at least 5-6 Asian bodybuilders gracing the Olympia stage...
Wow!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2006, 11:13:14 AM »
Drug free for life? Milos please expand on that; steroid free, peptide free (GH, Insulin) etc?

Of course, I don't believe for a second these guys never put ANY exogenous hormone in their body.

both guys are hormone utilizers. easiest cheapest form of hormones are to be found in china and most other asian countries and territories attached. i wont be surprized if both are also dealers or remailers in some sort or another.

always keep it real because the american kids health and adoption to reality aka perspective,,  is more important to me than some china/malesia 125lb that decided to get  up to 190lb

happy holidays getbig,,gh15 ;)

fallen angel