Author Topic: Will King back up his promises tonight?  (Read 16332 times)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
Re: Will King back up his promises tonight?
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2006, 02:16:02 PM »
How long before this dude's sending threatening pm's to 240?

I give it 2 hours.

haha, can't you just see him all pissed off at his computer banging away on the keyboard and pausing just long enough to take a large inhaling of Tamali's soiled posing trunks he purchased last week? hahaha

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2006, 02:16:40 PM »
How long before this dude's sending threatening pm's to 240?

I give it 2 hours.
Sorry bro,  It's just words we're typing,,this isn't personal,,it's the net !  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2006, 02:19:14 PM »

King Nothing can't seem to comprehend that.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2006, 02:24:53 PM »
King Nothing can't seem to comprehend that.
Send him a PM and explain it to him !?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2006, 02:27:55 PM »
Send him a PM and explain it to him !?

LOL... I sent him a PM and apologized to diffuse the situation.  He then told me I would be his "beatdown of the year on his website".

So, I PMed him and told him to think about his family and buy a life insurance policy before making the trip.  I live in Redneck County, FL and it's King Season.

JamieX4200

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2006, 02:29:17 PM »
you are so far up king's ass if you spit it comes out his mouth..
grundle has no sack,

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2006, 02:29:55 PM »
you are so far up king's ass if you spit it comes out his mouth..

Who, me, or Big Sperm?

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2006, 02:32:48 PM »
same shit, he aint gonna keep no promise
Get Big, or Die Trying

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2006, 02:35:22 PM »
That was some retarded posts by King. But I think 240 is abit scared.  ;)
MIRAGETROPIN

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2006, 02:40:23 PM »
No way is 240 or anyone else scared of Sharry. You ever see a bber fight? It's not pretty. I'd put Vince over Sharry(seriously), roid freaks can't put together a combination and lack the cardio to last more than 15 seconds.
E

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2006, 02:44:56 PM »
Rob, one of these days (pissing off so many people) you're gonna get yourself in some hot shit that you won't be able to crawl out of.

You have what, like 3 or 4 pro's msg'ing you death threats?? you gotta cut down on the negativity dude.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2006, 02:48:44 PM »
You mean these?

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!!  Brutal insecurity!!!!   

Rob, are you afraid that Tamali is gonna publically destroy you? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2006, 02:49:12 PM »
No way is 240 or anyone else scared of Sharry. You ever see a bber fight? It's not pretty. I'd put Vince over Sharry(seriously), roid freaks can't put together a combination and lack the cardio to last more than 15 seconds.

king weighs more, but i'm a pretty athletic guy now at 210... and of course anyone who thinks a fistfight would happen with a geared up maniac who traveled 1500 miles to harm me... well... you don't know how the world works.  

King was mad at others and took it out on me.  I laughed and said "Implosion!" and suddenly I'm worth a plane trip and a fight? C'mon...

And any pro or person who would take message board banter to real life is messed up in their head, and I'm just as likely to run into a person like that at the mall or a red light in real life.  Crazy ppl are out there.  All you can do is pray it doesn't happen and be prepared if and when it does.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2006, 02:51:52 PM »

Bro, you might want to let your hero Kamali in on that little pearl of wisdom.

Stavios

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2006, 02:53:35 PM »
king weighs more, but i'm a pretty athletic guy now at 210... and of course anyone who thinks a fistfight would happen with a geared up maniac who traveled 1500 miles to harm me... well... you don't know how the world works.  

King was mad at others and took it out on me.  I laughed and said "Implosion!" and suddenly I'm worth a plane trip and a fight? C'mon...

And any pro or person who would take message board banter to real life is messed up in their head, and I'm just as likely to run into a person like that at the mall or a red light in real life.  Crazy ppl are out there.  All you can do is pray it doesn't happen and be prepared if and when it does.

Hey you are the one who had the biggest meltdown ever here at Getbig,  Saying to Matt T that you would kill him when he'll do a show in miami !!!!

you are the only guy here that simply cannot say "meltdown" cause you had the biggest ever

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2006, 02:53:59 PM »
Rob, are you afraid that Tamali is gonna publically destroy you? 

Nope.  

Others posted about his wife- I did not.
I laughed at his implosion.  He made threats.  He can't accuse me of anything but that.  if he does, Ron can produce the proof.  

He can make fun of me on the radio, but seriously, all that does is legitimize 240, and put him on King's level (or above!).  Thousands of people will suddenly say "Who is this 240 kid that has the ability to melt a pro like this?" Biggest mistake MD did was bash the boards for 2 years.  All they did was grow the place.  

Plus, King is an illegal drug user, who makes threats across state lines.  I don't think King wants this getting any more airtime than it already has.  Suddenly, I'll have the DEA at MY door asking what King said about me, so they can have an "in" to get in his door lol...

IMO King will be mellow and hint at talking trash, but will talk about BBing topics, and maybe tell the "haters to watch out for king in 2007!"

Bast175

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2006, 02:55:06 PM »
king and shawn should just fuck each other and get it over with.  Monster sexual tension.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2006, 02:55:25 PM »

King was mad at others and took it out on me.  I laughed and said "Implosion!" and suddenly I'm worth a plane trip and a fight? C'mon...

And any pro or person who would take message board banter to real life is messed up in their head, and I'm just as likely to run into a person like that at the mall or a red light in real life.  Crazy ppl are out there.  All you can do is pray it doesn't happen and be prepared if and when it does.

you're absolutely right, I was confusing Vinces and Guys "fight" with you and Sharry. It definitely wouldn't be a fistfight(not that there is any way in hell it would come to that), but barring any weapons anyone with any striking ability and an ability to sprawl a little would kick the shit out of him. IMO.
E

Stavios

« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2006, 02:55:45 PM »
The most dangerous man is the one who has nothing to lose !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2006, 02:56:45 PM »
Hey you are the one who had the biggest meltdown ever here at Getbig,  Saying to Matt T that you would kill him when he'll do a show in miami !!!!

He never did that Miami show. lol...

And while I obviously won't kill him, I relish the thought to run into him.

Matty did post my wife's work information and my family's addresses.  He's mayor of Punk City and I will give him a coca cola bath should we ever meet.  If he chooses to swing, well...  Let's just say he'll have a very motivated fighter on his hands.  

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2006, 02:59:16 PM »

King was mad at others and took it out on me.  I laughed and said "Implosion!" and suddenly I'm worth a plane trip and a fight? C'mon...

And any pro or person who would take message board banter to real life is messed up in their head, and I'm just as likely to run into a person like that at the mall or a red light in real life.  Crazy ppl are out there.  All you can do is pray it doesn't happen and be prepared if and when it does.

You're only 10 lbs off your alltime heaviest then.

And now you're "pretty athletic".

How much can you squat these days?

I'm still in awe over how you managed to do 405 lbs for 20 reps and 495 lbs for 5.

And after only little more than one more of serious weight training.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Stavios

« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2006, 03:00:47 PM »
He never did that Miami show. lol...

And while I obviously won't kill him, I relish the thought to run into him.

Matty did post my wife's work information and my family's addresses.  He's mayor of Punk City and I will give him a coca cola bath should we ever meet.  If he chooses to swing, well...  Let's just say he'll have a very motivated fighter on his hands.  

I am cool with that, If I hated a guy that much I would knock the fuck out of him the second I see him.

But rob, you have to admit that you were gone crazy !

like..... like a frikin psycho !

but I still like you, can't wait to see those pics of ou in your new shape for the mr.getbig

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2006, 03:02:19 PM »
I am cool with that, If I hated a guy that much I would knock the f**k out of him the second I see him.

but I still like you, can't wait to see those pics of ou in your new shape for the mr.getbig

you're not going to be naked in your new pics, are you? please wear clothes this time.
E

Stavios

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2006, 03:02:23 PM »
You're only 10 lbs off your alltime heaviest then.

And now you're "pretty athletic".

How much can you squat these days?

I'm still in awe over how you managed to do 405 lbs for 20 reps and 495 lbs for 5.

And after only little more than one more of serious weight training.

YIP
Zack

Maybe he meant 495 lbs for 5 on the leg press  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2006, 03:05:41 PM »
I am cool with that, If I hated a guy that much I would knock the f**k out of him the second I see him.

Oh, I'm the first to admit I lost it.  I'm freshly married and this prick has ppl calling my wife at work, telling her that I'm cheating... I wanted to get him back, so I set up that threat... which did freak him out- he kept PMing 'Skittles' and asking if I was for real.

At the time, I wasn't thinking clearly.  I can take plenty of beating down... but calling my wife was out of bounds.  I had kids calling her at work saying her mom died... I mean, who finds that stuff funny?  

Anyway, I'm a very laid back guy.  But whenever I do run into him- and it will happen eventually- I will probably accidentally drench him with a plate of food or drink and grin at him.  Naturally, the ignorant fool will swing, which will give me a free pass to fight him and of course, send his ass to the clink afterwards.  Dbl-owning, IMO.