Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 01, 2014, 05:30:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NPA Yorkshire Championships  (Read 1157 times)
jonno gb
Competitors II
Getbig III

Getbig!

« on: June 06, 2006, 03:07:11 AM »

I have just attended the NPA Yorkshire Championships in England and was truly motivated by a fantastic show.The NPA is the only 'lifetime' natural organisation in the UK with testing by UK Sports to IOC/WADA regulations.I just wanted to share with you this photo of overall champion Andrew Merrifield in a rear relaxed stance-this is PROPER condition and would you believe Andrew weighed in at less than 70 kg!!! There will be more shots to follow as I get then and I hope you guys find them as inspirational as I do.

* mezza.jpg (35.24 KB, 390x717 - viewed 177 times.)
Report to moderator   Logged
jonno gb
Competitors II
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 12:19:31 PM »

Another shot of Mezza

* mez.jpg (50.84 KB, 519x692 - viewed 163 times.)
GET_BIGGER
Getbig IV

Peace and good genes be to you

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 01:39:22 PM »

Dayaum....talk about fricken shredded...
jonno gb
Competitors II
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 03:26:32 AM »

Middleweight Posedown with the winner Neil 'Mr Symmetry' Ashley in the centre

* Middleweightsposedown.jpg (92.91 KB, 777x410 - viewed 172 times.)
mwbbuilder
Getbig IV

Getbig!

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 10:36:20 AM »

I have just attended the NPA Yorkshire Championships in England and was truly motivated by a fantastic show.The NPA is the only 'lifetime' natural organisation in the UK with testing by UK Sports to IOC/WADA regulations.I just wanted to share with you this photo of overall champion Andrew Merrifield in a rear relaxed stance-this is PROPER condition and would you believe Andrew weighed in at less than 70 kg!!! There will be more shots to follow as I get then and I hope you guys find them as inspirational as I do.

This guy looks awesome. How is he? How long has he been training? He obviuosly knows what a drug free person can do if they are committed. That's why I can understand when some of the very top guys with many years of training and years of experience get doubted when they are outstanding.
jonno gb
Competitors II
Getbig III

Getbig!

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 12:52:11 PM »

Not sure how old he is-about 30? but I know he has been training since age 13.It was hard to believe that he weighed under 70 kg-he looked a lot bigger on stage but I believe natural bodybuilding is about creating an illusion of size through shape and condition.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!