Author Topic: OUCH! Johnny Jackson Gay for Pay  (Read 59545 times)

NeverTrustABlonde

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
Re: OUCH! Johnny Jackson Gay for Pay
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2006, 10:58:57 PM »

Brad Pitt in Fight Club had a better physique than you ever will ::)

i'd worry if i looked like brad pitt....

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2006, 10:14:03 AM »
Speaking of Charles Ray Arde, saw this video on the net somewhere I don't remember exactly where. Can this be true??? StingRay proof caught on cam - - finally gay ???  :-[

That is fucking disgusting.. and HOW IN THE WORLD DID U COME ACROSS IT?!?

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2006, 10:18:54 AM »
He had a better physique than 99.99% of anyone ever will. Chicks aren't into mass monsters. If you went to the beach looking to impress, would you want Pitts "fight club" look or Ronnie Colemans.(By impress, I am talking about chicks, man)

True enough. I'd rather have a physique that I could maintain without eating 6,000 calories a day and using 2 grams a week.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2006, 10:41:32 AM »

Stop the debate on what women want in their man...shitty physique, barad Pitt Mens health cover model type...Mass Monster type of physique...the avrage stool pigeon in the local dive bar guys physique...doesnt mean shit.

At the end of the day...a woman wants a man to treat them like pigs. They all go for the man who treats them with the least amount of respect.

They may admire or oogle at or thinkthis body or thatbody is sexy...but it comes down to how the man treats them. If the man is good to them...then forget it...its the kiss of death for you and she'll never fk you or respect you. if you treat them like a piece of dog shit in the backyard...then they will fk your brains out and worship you.

Lets say on paper...a girl think markus Ruhl's physique is repulsive or gross...and Markus treats that girl w/ respect and dignity and treatsher like an equal...that same girl will STILL think he's repulsive and gorss and have NO interest in him...okay? Now...same girl...same scenerio but now Markus treats this girl like shes nothing but a low life trick bitch...then that girl will magically get over his physique and will at all cost try to fk him and succomb to being treated like a pig by him...

It's an EXACT science!
?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2006, 11:36:02 AM »
Fuck waht women want. If you find the right one, it won't matter to her what you look like. Train for the physique YOU want and the right girl will come along.

Hell, I'd rather be a repulsive 300 lbs freak than some attractive 150 lbs ab-shooter.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2006, 11:39:02 AM »
How is it gay for pay?  He doesn't do anything.   

all the clips on musclegallery are like that.  now on musclehunks, (Kai Greene, Charles Ray Arde, Chris Jalali, Charles Mario, and a few others) they all ejaculate, multiple times.

Too much information. :-X
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat
« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2006, 12:27:47 PM »
Stop the debate on what women want in their man...shitty physique, barad Pitt Mens health cover model type...Mass Monster type of physique...the avrage stool pigeon in the local dive bar guys physique...doesnt mean shit.

At the end of the day...a woman wants a man to treat them like pigs. They all go for the man who treats them with the least amount of respect.

They may admire or oogle at or thinkthis body or thatbody is sexy...but it comes down to how the man treats them. If the man is good to them...then forget it...its the kiss of death for you and she'll never fk you or respect you. if you treat them like a piece of dog shit in the backyard...then they will fk your brains out and worship you.

Lets say on paper...a girl think markus Ruhl's physique is repulsive or gross...and Markus treats that girl w/ respect and dignity and treatsher like an equal...that same girl will STILL think he's repulsive and gorss and have NO interest in him...okay? Now...same girl...same scenerio but now Markus treats this girl like shes nothing but a low life trick bitch...then that girl will magically get over his physique and will at all cost try to fk him and succomb to being treated like a pig by him...

It's an EXACT science!
  well fucking said

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2006, 12:31:42 PM »

Thanks, benchthis...

You live in reality as well, I see...

Watch how many women chime in and talk about how 'THEY' arent like that and how I should categorize women or how 'only some' or whatever horseshit they will attempt to spew in the name of defending the honor of other women...hahahahahahahaha! Women talk a big game...but when it comes down to it...they do the EXACT opposite of what they preach.
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2006, 12:45:48 PM »
as long as I can remember

we're not each other's type

Have you had Alexxx yet?
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2006, 12:50:06 PM »

It's an EXACT science!

Sadly, this seems to be the truth. Now of course, there are exceptions.
HAHA, RON.....

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2006, 01:13:02 PM »

Yea...I would agree w/ gordy here...there are always exceptions of the rules but overall I'm not telling lies here.
?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2006, 01:31:22 PM »
Yea...I would agree w/ gordy here...there are always exceptions of the rules but overall I'm not telling lies here.

You are quite right.
I kept denying this, but my eyes have been opened a while ago. Chico Debarge  once said "Treat you like a woman and you want to walk away, treat you like a dog, and you want to stay"

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2006, 01:35:44 PM »
You are quite right.
I kept denying this, but my eyes have been opened a while ago. Chico Debarge  once said "Treat you like a woman and you want to walk away, treat you like a dog, and you want to stay"
Is Chico DeBarge the same player who sang...' To the beat of the rythmm of the night...dance until the morning light...forgetabout the worries on your mind..."

Whoever that is he's pretty spot on!
?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2006, 01:56:14 PM »
Is Chico DeBarge the same player who sang...' To the beat of the rythmm of the night...dance until the morning light...forgetabout the worries on your mind..."

Whoever that is he's pretty spot on!

No, that was El Debarge, Chico is his lil bro who went to jail, had some ish with the FEDS. He was a good singer, has 4 albums out

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2006, 02:53:46 PM »

Hell, I'd rather be a repulsive 300 lbs freak than some attractive 150 lbs ab-shooter.
exactly.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 01, 2006, 05:01:29 PM »

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: September 01, 2006, 07:51:43 PM »
Just looked at the clip , Question , why is when he walks towards the camera he flicks his feet out to the side with each step , have a look it quite noticable and comical realy , its like a staunch brother balerina walk !!!

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2006, 09:43:45 PM »
Ppl will do anything for money....
Team Goodrum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #93 on: October 23, 2006, 10:36:25 PM »
Ppl will do anything for money....
yeah but that is mainly Christian fanatics ;)

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2006, 10:37:55 PM »
Visit www.musclegallery.com and find out who else is on the list.  :-\

Derik and Rodney sure are..

So are some other name bodybuilders.

:o

Holy shit, like half of the IFBB is there.

"Pro athletes" my ass............ ::)
HAHA, RON.....

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2006, 11:37:19 PM »
haha Look at this Paco pic closely

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2006, 12:24:27 AM »
I still respect him - come on! This is Johnnie O! He needed money so who cares - he's still a strong mofo and one of the most approachable pros - give him his props

Amen. Plenty worse industries than Gay 4 Pay.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2006, 01:52:17 AM »
haha Look at this Paco pic closely

WTF??????????????????

:-X  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2006, 02:44:45 PM »
alex 23 does gay for pay

Johansen

• Getbig I
« Reply #99 on: October 17, 2012, 03:42:45 AM »
Johnny Jackson is gay 4 pay - so what.  Look at the phrase: "gay for pay.  It's not that he wants to do it but he does it for the $$$. Bodybuilding is a very expensive sport.