Author Topic: Leatherface apparently a bodybuilder  (Read 7501 times)

RHINO290

Re: Leatherface apparently a bodybuilder
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2006, 09:21:14 AM »
No, I haven't spoken to him at all over the past 10 years or so.  Real good guy though and yes, last I spoke to him he was doing very well as a broker in LA.  I'll ask my buddy, Mike yablon (another guy you know from those days) if he's heard from him.

Yeah, I know mike real well. Last I saw him- He was at the Atlantic states in 05"

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2006, 01:51:42 AM »
The Barbarian Brothers were always introduced as famous bodybuilders too.  Yet I am pretty sure they never competed.  I never met Andrew but knew of him.  I do think I saw him Gold's back in the early 90's once when I was there

legbreaker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2006, 09:52:40 AM »
Not an argument, onlyme, but the barbarian brothers were in every muscle mag and doing bodybuilding/weightlifting seminars throughout the country and possibly in other country's before they even did the dc cab movie I'm almost certain.  I'm not sure but I think I remember you saying you were their partner so of course you would know.  Andrew was just another guy in the gym competing in some contest.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2006, 04:15:25 AM »
He was featured in L.T's column in Ironman monthly in the 90's, and Musclemag also gave him lots of exposure. More a gossip kind of exposure, as he is clearly a bber, but on the fringe of the competitive side, which was obviously the right move, and M&F, Flex, MD dont really feature that side of the spectrum much.
O'Hearn was a cover-model due to the pretty-boy image and appeal to the masses.
The Barbarian bros were freaks that appealed to everyone for different reasons, the mainstream thought they were, well, freaks... we the hardcore fans thought they were inspirational freaks, and they just freaked everyone out.
Very markeatabe boys, and with better marketing management, they could have been huge(in the sense of popularity and sucess). 

Slick Vic

« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2006, 06:00:25 AM »
E! showed The True Hollywood Story of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. They had interviews with Andrew [Leatherface] and dare I say he looked, well.... Fat. I don't wanna down Andrew, maybe he looked like that for the role, but it was just a lil' weird to see him from buff to 'blah'.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2006, 01:56:30 PM »
E! showed The True Hollywood Story of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. They had interviews with Andrew [Leatherface] and dare I say he looked, well.... Fat. I don't wanna down Andrew, maybe he looked like that for the role, but it was just a lil' weird to see him from buff to 'blah'.

ALL DRUGS.

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2006, 04:05:38 AM »
ALL LEATHER!!