Author Topic: yer bros I got my stuff today  (Read 3858 times)

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
yer bros I got my stuff today
« on: June 13, 2006, 07:17:14 PM »
HAHAHAHA I'm so fuggin stoked my stuff just got here in the post test enanthate 10 amps  and 10 needles. Ok but heres the thing ive never pinned befor and I really dont know how to draw from the amps so if i could get some help that would be awsome chees bro's
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
Re: yer bros I got my stuff today
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 07:19:07 PM »
 What are you gonna do with 10 amps? That is only 5 weeks worth? Unless they are 2ml vials????
U

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2006, 07:32:04 PM »
I only orderd half the order in case the dude wasnt legit but im sending the rest of the money today. So back to that advice I need can anyojne help
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2006, 07:36:09 PM »
Snap the the top off, open a syringe 23/25 Ga. draw up the gear, switch pins, and ENJOY....

I'd say first time go into your glute opposite of which hand you are, (If your right handed stick your left glute) you will have better control, Clean the pin area with alcohol wipes in a circular motion, touch the pin to the skin and push in steady, try not to move it side to side, just a nice smooth movement in, Once its in pull back on the plunger to asperate, if there is no blood push the plunger in slowly and steady.... Thats it now gently pull it out wipe it with a alcohol wipe and put on a superman bandaid and your done...
U

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2006, 07:57:13 PM »
Is it 100% nesserssery to chang pins once you draw from the vile
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2006, 08:00:11 PM »
no, but you will probably dull the tip a little when it touches the bottom the amp.
U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2006, 08:20:57 PM »
udeluz advice is pretty good agree with what he said.  Except I find it eaiser to pin the same side as the hand Im holding the dart in.  Dont see how you could cross over like that?

Do you know where on your ass you are supossed to inject?  You must be careful not to hit the sciatic nerve.  the upper outer quadrant is the area you want to stay in.

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2006, 08:23:40 PM »
lol, guess i'm flexible
U

Slick Vic

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2006, 08:25:20 PM »
HAHAHAHA I'm so fuggin stoked my stuff just got here in the post test enanthate 10 amps  and 10 needles. Ok but heres the thing ive never pinned befor and I really dont know how to draw from the amps so if i could get some help that would be awsome chees bro's
You got this stuff without research?  ???

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2006, 08:30:02 PM »
of course ive researched I've been on this board for the last year reading everything and anything I've also read the spot injections site its just good to get it in laymans terms I've researched everything I'm not one of those dues that just goes out and buys gear so dont worry brother its all sweet.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2006, 10:06:29 PM »
BROS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CRACK THE TOP OF THE VIAL PLEASE THANKS BROS
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2006, 11:14:29 PM »
BROS CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO CRACK THE TOP OF THE VIAL PLEASE THANKS BROS

You're gonna need a file (like a nail file, shop file ,etc.) score the outside of the thinnest portion of the ampoule, going around a few times to make sure the integrity of the glass has been compromised. Grab a towel (so you don't cut yourself) and fold it over twice, put the ampoule inside and snap the 'top' from the 'bottom' portion in one swift motion.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2006, 11:16:30 PM »
Also, regarding the ass shot... under no circumstance go below the middle of the ass, you will hit your sciatic nerve and will (temporarily) be PARALYZED  I'm not making this up, it happened to an idiot friend of mine, he had no feeling/movement in his lower body for a WEEK. Always stay in the upper outer quadrants, ALWAYS.

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2006, 12:26:53 AM »
I will bet you break a amp?

your gonna have to do it a weird way but it works for me.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2006, 12:43:04 AM »
He will break it...lol  :) jk...I would use the nail file or buy an amp opener...crushing the top with a can opener is just asking to get glass in your gear...just my opinion.

sportingsteroids

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2006, 05:28:19 AM »
I only orderd half the order in case the dude wasnt legit but im sending the rest of the money today. So back to that advice I need can anyojne help

will u get some deca ?
w

Slick Vic

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2006, 05:50:37 AM »
of course ive researched I've been on this board for the last year reading everything and anything I've also read the spot injections site its just good to get it in laymans terms I've researched everything I'm not one of those dues that just goes out and buys gear so dont worry brother its all sweet.
It's all good. I'm not worried what YOU do. Just wondering if you knew what you were doing.

SKS

• Getbig I
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2006, 02:45:28 PM »
What is a glass filter?how does it work? does it go on end of needle?Where can you get one?Even with a amp opener you could get a small piece in opened amp?Please let us know SLY, Thanks

ZEEK

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • WTF this stuff really works
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2006, 03:01:43 PM »
glass in the amp? the glass would be to big to get in the needle.

and if some gets in there iwth out me knowing it hasnt bothered me yret hahahaha :P

udeluz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2006, 03:25:13 PM »
I just wrap it in a washcloth and "pop" it
U

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2006, 06:11:34 PM »
I have always wondered if some very small glass particles could fall in and get drawn into the syringe, its why I dont like amps.  Anyone know of this?

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2006, 03:13:02 AM »
Ok I dont know wether to say anything cause im sure to get flamed but yes I did break and amp I got the other one however and and injected into my thigh and it all work out sweet.I was shiting myself mostly because of air bubbels i went the thigh  after reading your post on the nerve scared the shit outa me thanks for all your help bro's much appreciated
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2006, 04:09:43 AM »
Ok I dont know wether to say anything cause im sure to get flamed but yes I did break and amp I got the other one however and and injected into my thigh and it all work out sweet.I was shiting myself mostly because of air bubbels i went the thigh  after reading your post on the nerve scared the shit outa me thanks for all your help bro's much appreciated

If I understand you correctly you were woried about air bubbles,as in you were afraid of injecting air because the old thimng about an air bubble get'n to your heart and killing you ???If that is it ,then do not worry,you would have to inject a bunch of air directly into a vein.You are doing intramuscualer shots not intraveinous.

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2006, 04:26:35 AM »
thanks heaps thats a load of my mind
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH