Author Topic: Oooh yeah - Pics of Laura, Mike & Me!  (Read 23005 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Oooh yeah - Pics of Laura, Mike & Me!
« Reply #175 on: June 16, 2006, 08:31:41 PM »

AHAHAHA she sint my girl but I'll pass on the kind words on and your state about the picture saying some thing about vampires yer your right thats a whole lot less weird then dressing up as tranny ::) and as far as being a wigga your couldnt be further of bass incase your havent notice my display pics there been angus young and dimebag darrell you show me and gangster who loves metal and hates rap and ill eat my own shit.And what further amazez me is that you think you can come on here and be the judge of who is good looking or not when you look like absolute shit your self man your ugly as f**k your have a build ill give you that but your an asshole man 100% and as far as me looking small your pretty amazing to be able to make a judgement like that when you cant even see anything but my head. And yer I am small compared to most people on here and even compared to you but the diffrence between me and most small guys that come on here never once have I offerd advice Ive asked for it and read every post to get the knowledge that I'm But I've never preteded to be a mass monster go ahead and read my post not one would be me giveing advice unless it was in the supplements board and people asked about a supplement I've tried befor other then that nothin. I just dont understand why you have to rag on this guy does it make you feel better about yourself ? ebcause dont hoenstly your not the best looking guy out there so you are in no place to be calling people ugly and with that tranny pic your last person to comment on anyone elses pics.

MELTDOWN!!!!!!!

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: June 16, 2006, 08:34:11 PM »
Um ok how can I give adonis props about being big yet still be having a melt down? I honestly just dont see why any one has to be put down for posting a pic even if that adonis or kieth or anyone. People come to hang out with people who are into bbing,getting bigger not everyone is going to be huge and what people like adonis need to do who has a solid build on him they need to start giveing out advice not negative comments. I cant remember one post from adonis that has been positive about someone else. He obviously knows what he is doing  he could be alot of help to the younger guys on here but he much rather put someone down. I'm not saying its just him its alot of people but I serious dont get it why all that hate its a body building website but everytime I come on its more and more like a school playground.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #177 on: June 16, 2006, 08:41:12 PM »
Um ok how can I give adonis props about being big yet still be having a melt down?
meltdown
its comin today

• Getbig III
« Reply #178 on: June 16, 2006, 09:51:42 PM »
Um ok how can I give adonis props about being big yet still be having a melt down?

I would say any rebuttal that is more than five lines long is a meltd0wn.
Ron Paul 2012

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #179 on: June 16, 2006, 10:19:00 PM »
I would say any rebuttal that is more than five lines long is a meltd0wn.

You should see the PM he sent me.

Olympic M e l t D O W N

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: June 16, 2006, 10:20:13 PM »
aussiejosh
Getbig III

Getbig!

(No subject)
« Sent to: The True Adonis on: June 16, 2006, 11:56:24 PM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Whats with all the hate man?. how come you always gotta put people down I dont get it you of all people with your pic should know whats its like to get flammed on all the time your a pretty big guy and yer your bigger then me why cant you just give out advice insted of hate.I ve got nothing against you man I just personly dont see the point in putting someone else down to make yourself feel good.Anyways bro good luck with the training stay huge im outies from this website for a while cheers man.
Report To Admin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #181 on: June 16, 2006, 10:32:16 PM »
Will you hold to your statement and never come back on here? Do I have that garauntee?

you will no longer have to worry about "Earl1972" owning you ever again

you have my word

remember a pic of you together holding up a sign

E
E

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #182 on: June 16, 2006, 10:34:58 PM »
Monster meltdown---and why do these donuts who dis Adonis always end up being skinny or fat or just not built.  Yeah Im not a fan of Adonis but damn, at least he looks like he lifts.  Why is AussieJosh and that Keith guy even on a bodybuilding board.  Are they shmoes for the male bodybuilder? 

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #183 on: June 16, 2006, 11:02:43 PM »
Man like I said befor I posted a pic of my head you cant even see my body so were do youg et that I dont look like I lift why cause I dont have veins sticking outa my forehead and some people do come on here to learn about bbing because the internet is basicly the only learning tool for bbing Ive never said I was a mass monster though and have never given out advice to anyone Im just hear to learn.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #184 on: June 16, 2006, 11:05:49 PM »
but adonis is the kow it all man. you just cant top him, hes the best. the greatest. and his bleached hairs is beautiful.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: June 16, 2006, 11:07:51 PM »
but adonis is the kow it all man. you just cant top him, hes the best. the greatest. and his bleached hairs is beautiful.

I am beginning to like that new found attitude.  If you keep this up, you won`t be as much of a failure anymore.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 16, 2006, 11:11:56 PM »
you will no longer have to worry about "Earl1972" owning you ever again

you have my word

remember a pic of you together holding up a sign

E

You are breaking terms.  I sense a little fear.  The deal was for you to Delete your account and never come back. 

What do you want the sign to read and how do you want the picture?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #187 on: June 16, 2006, 11:15:13 PM »
You are breaking terms.  I sense a little fear.  The deal was for you to Delete your account and never come back. 

What do you want the sign to read and how do you want the picture?

breaking terms?  I won't come back and we can no longer delete our own accounts

have the sign read "jezebelle is my bitch" with the two of you standing next to each other with your arms wrapped around each other

E

E

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: June 16, 2006, 11:26:11 PM »
breaking terms?  I won't come back and we can no longer delete our own accounts

have the sign read "jezebelle is my bitch" with the two of you standing next to each other with your arms wrapped around each other

E

I don`t refer to Jezebelle as my bitch.  Thats just rude when you are talking about someone as perfect as she is.  How about something more meaningful on the sign?

YOu do realize that you are making a Big Mistake?  What website will you join so you can whack off to Levrone pics?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #189 on: June 16, 2006, 11:29:35 PM »
I don`t refer to Jezebelle as my bitch.  Thats just rude when you are talking about someone as perfect as she is.  How about something more meaningful on the sign?

YOu do realize that you are making a Big Mistake?  What website will you join so you can whack off to Levrone pics?

haha ok "jezebelle is my woman" will do

E
E

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: June 18, 2006, 02:47:35 PM »
king adonis oh ruler of all muscle, where is the pic?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: June 19, 2006, 09:06:44 AM »
put up or shut up adonis oh king of all muscle :P

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #192 on: June 19, 2006, 09:27:49 AM »
I Love The True Adon

Stavios

« Reply #193 on: June 19, 2006, 09:57:04 AM »

You look way too good for adonis, why don't you call me when you are in montreal   ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #194 on: June 19, 2006, 09:59:51 AM »
"Sir william idol",haha

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #195 on: June 19, 2006, 10:02:38 AM »

I thought Adonis was the guy with the nasty bitch tits? Am I thinking of someone else?
E

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: June 19, 2006, 10:39:16 AM »

ok, it is a pic of adonis(does he look gay or what) with a female who may be jezzy. earl, i think you are owned as far as the "evidence" goes.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #197 on: June 19, 2006, 01:12:09 PM »
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #198 on: June 19, 2006, 01:13:22 PM »
ok, it is a pic of adonis(does he look gay or what) with a female who may be jezzy. earl, i think you are owned as far as the "evidence" goes.

go back and read the posts I asked for a sign that says "jezebelle is my woman"

until then jezebelle is another one of his gimmick accounts

E
E

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #199 on: June 19, 2006, 01:14:41 PM »
it's amazing the hate that posting a picture of yourself with an attractive woman will generate.
Jaejonna rows 125!!