Author Topic: My pictures...  (Read 7022 times)

Bast175

Re: My pictures...
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2006, 06:01:45 PM »
don't sass me.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2006, 07:23:14 PM »
Hey, I've posted here before but it's been a long time. I am 18 years old, I am 5'9 and I weigh 203 lbs. I'm not preparing for a competition and I have a slow metabolism so I know I'm heavy. Just putting these pictures out there for any constructive criticism.
You look at least 35 in these pics.

SuperMike3288

• Getbig III
  • Up, up, and away!
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2006, 07:35:25 PM »
don't sass me.
I'm just messing around. I know it is time for a haircut, it's been a month or two.

You look at least 35 in these pics.
ALRIGHT! Jeesh, lol, I understand THOSE pictures make me look old. I have never in my life been told I look like I'm 35, or 40 or 45. The oldest I was ever mistaken for in person was 23 years old. Should I start posting pictures with my face and wrists blocked out? lol, maybe then I'd have 15 posts on my physique and not on my hair, beard, glasses, and wrist bands.
Intensity; the measure of man

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2006, 10:08:11 PM »
I'm just messing around. I know it is time for a haircut, it's been a month or two.
ALRIGHT! Jeesh, lol, I understand THOSE pictures make me look old. I have never in my life been told I look like I'm 35, or 40 or 45. The oldest I was ever mistaken for in person was 23 years old. Should I start posting pictures with my face and wrists blocked out? lol, maybe then I'd have 15 posts on my physique and not on my hair, beard, glasses, and wrist bands.
If the worst you got nailed for on here was looking old, you're doing VERY VERY good.  Take it as a HUGE compliment here.

body88

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2006, 10:32:08 PM »
Ya you made it out alive you could say. Shave your head lose the beard and lift your brains out... Look great for 18 and for the love off god man get into a bar and start plastering old sluts! Use your older look to become the idle of the pre pubescent littler fags moping around school!

blondmusclhunk

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 10:00:17 AM »
Definately loose the glasses and the facial hair.  Going forward if you have that much facial hair at 18 youll prob be more hairy.  Some guys that are hairy absolutely must keep the body hair down as well it hides muscle Just an FYI as you get older.  Everything else looking pretty good keep up the work bro!

NYCDVR

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2006, 08:20:22 PM »
Look people want to give you advice about lifting but when you have 6 rubber bracelets and half a goatie there are more pressing concerns than the sweep in your quads

At your age just keep eating and lifting, some things will develop much quicker than others, just concentrate on lifting more and putting on weight, also make sure to train your legs as most guys your age don't

Burn the bracelets

SuperMike3288

• Getbig III
  • Up, up, and away!
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2006, 10:20:16 PM »
I have quads! I just need to bring up my calves,  :'(
Intensity; the measure of man