Author Topic: GYM RANT TIME ARRRRRRRRR! YES!!!!!!  (Read 23957 times)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
GYM RANT TIME ARRRRRRRRR! YES!!!!!!
« on: June 15, 2006, 10:09:49 PM »
So I'm at the gym and this guy's doing squats with his son. This clown was going ass to the grass with 135 so I said "Yo faggola why don't you let me hop on that squat rack and show you how to quarter squat 4 plates and TURN IT OUT!" God I hate "normals" coming into my church (I denounced God after I found out Lent was a ploy to make me small) and fucking my shit up. Add to the fact I was low carb (25grams a day of vanilla wafers) I really could have deaded this guy most seriously.

Peace bro's
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: GYM RANT TIME ARRRRRRRRR! YES!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2006, 10:58:05 PM »
So I'm at the gym and this guy's doing squats with his son. This clown was going ass to the grass with 135 so I said "Yo faggola why don't you let me hop on that squat rack and show you how to quarter squat 4 plates and TURN IT OUT!" God I hate "normals" coming into my church (I denounced God after I found out Lent was a ploy to make me small) and fucking my shit up. Add to the fact I was low carb (25grams a day of vanilla wafers) I really could have deaded this guy most seriously.

Peace bro's

Chillbrah.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2006, 11:00:43 PM »

Peace bro's

Then I think it's time you leave "Curves" and get to a real gym!

weedoutheweak

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Kickin' it
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2006, 11:00:50 PM »
You need to drink less.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2006, 11:12:06 PM »

Peace bro's
Hardcore Gym?  Where do you work out?  I assume you're not on some guy's case at a fitness club.

migizi

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2006, 09:11:45 AM »
I had this one guy come up to me one time when I was recuperating from my hand injury (Fell on a nail, nerve damage up my right arm, veins cut, ligament cut, tendons cut, tiny muscles ripped from my bone) and granted, I had to learn how to grip everything from scratch...so my first time back in 9months in the gym I started benching, I was winded at 135 bench, just because it was so hard to hold the bar  in my hands...so this Roid head comes up to me..."for how big you are, you should be lifting more dan dat?!"  I didnt' say a word I just showed him my hand/wrist (one big piece of scar tissue)  "my bad" is all he had to say. so maybe that guy had an injury with the squats, you don't know about. I just mind my own business at the gym, I don't give a rats ass what joe blow is benching, how much he's dead lifting...the form a person uses...if the person gets hurt...pfff its their problem not mine.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2006, 09:13:03 AM »
Your a beast
L

st@nco

• Getbig II
  • Research, Learn, Train & Grow...
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2006, 09:21:42 AM »

Peace bro's

so you're one of those pricks who is more concerned with what others are doing than your own training. I see u guys all the time at my gym - laughing and pointing at a beginner, criticizing the poundages other people choose to squat. If you spent a little more time at "church" worrying about your own workouts, one day, you might manage to press as much as half your own body weight!

Give it a go... shut the fuk up and train
*Gr@fTeR*

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2006, 09:23:34 AM »
you shouldn't even go to a gym unless you can squat 300 plus and bench 275 plus.
Deep Tissue Massage

FatGuy

• Getbig II
  • Man these weights are heavy!!!
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2006, 09:27:01 AM »
you shouldn't even go to a gym unless you can squat 300 plus and bench 275 plus.

::)

st@nco

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2006, 09:28:39 AM »

genius...?
*Gr@fTeR*

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2006, 09:40:31 AM »
how about the reverse of this. about a month ago, my kid and i were in a gym training we don't train together so i was maybe twenty feet from him at one point, he was doing sets of incline db presses with 120 lbers. i seen three skinny dweebs watching him they were maybe 15 ft from him i saw them snickering and talking among themselves i don't know what they were saying but i know it wasn't good. at that point i walked over to him and told him something else that got him to turn around and glare in the direction of the aforementioned dweebs. all of a sudden all 3 went hurredly to another section of the gym cardio area upstairs. we didn't see those guys the rest of the time we were there.
F

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2006, 10:17:07 AM »
so you're one of those pricks who is more concerned with what others are doing than your own training. I see u guys all the time at my gym - laughing and pointing at a beginner, criticizing the poundages other people choose to squat. If you spent a little more time at "church" worrying about your own workouts, one day, you might manage to press as much as half your own body weight!

Give it a go... shut the f**k up and train

Hey Stinko, after I'm done putting my 10" meat log up your sisters rectum I'll be sure to stop by your gym and show you how a man lifts you homosexual fag hahahahaha loser
$

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2006, 10:18:57 AM »
Hey Stinko, after I'm done putting my 10" meat log up your sisters rectum I'll be sure to stop by your gym and show you how a man lifts you homosexual fag hahahahaha loser
yes!!!!!!!!!!!! she is quite the nympho is she not, broad street?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2006, 10:22:23 AM »
hahahaha to say she eats cock like it's her job would be like saying Bast isn't a smelly sicilian hahahahah
$

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2006, 10:31:38 AM »
Monster something...just can't figure out what...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2006, 10:33:53 AM »
I had this one guy come up to me one time when I was recuperating from my hand injury (Fell on a nail, nerve damage up my right arm, veins cut, ligament cut, tendons cut, tiny muscles ripped from my bone) and granted, I had to learn how to grip everything from scratch...so my first time back in 9months in the gym I started benching, I was winded at 135 bench, just because it was so hard to hold the bar  in my hands...so this Roid head comes up to me..."for how big you are, you should be lifting more dan dat?!"  I didnt' say a word I just showed him my hand/wrist (one big piece of scar tissue)  "my bad" is all he had to say. so maybe that guy had an injury with the squats, you don't know about. I just mind my own business at the gym, I don't give a rats ass what joe blow is benching, how much he's dead lifting...the form a person uses...if the person gets hurt...pfff its their problem not mine.
Hey migizi! Don't you be bringing any intelligence or logic to this thread now. Keep up this anti-social behaviour to yourself.  ;D

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2006, 10:46:53 AM »
hahahaha to say she eats cock like it's her job would be like saying Bast isn't a smelly sicilian hahahahah

So you're saying she doesn't eat cock like it's her job? ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2006, 11:10:00 AM »
So you're saying she doesn't eat cock like it's her job? ::)

yeah something like that. I got confused writing it. Brutally handicapped
$

st@nco

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2006, 11:46:21 AM »

couldn't have said it better myself... BackStreetBumber, you're an asset to society
*Gr@fTeR*

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2006, 11:49:44 AM »

Peace bro's
I'm sure that dude would have beat you're juiced up ass if his son had not been present. You should chill that temper/childish attitude before you fuck around and get yourself hurt.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2006, 11:53:57 AM »
One more point. I hate pussies like you. That guy paid his membership dues like everyone else and he was doing something positive with his son, rather than placing him in front of the tv like it seems everyone else does anymore.(how dare you embarass a father in front of his son?) If weak squatters make you want to "dead" someone so bad, give me a holler sometime, I can't squat for shit, but I'd be happy to do a little sparring to help you get your frustration out.
E

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2006, 11:55:35 AM »
I agree..  what a Giant douchbag..

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2006, 11:56:12 AM »
One more point. I hate pussies like you. That guy paid his membership dues like everyone else and he was doing something positive with his son, rather than placing him in front of the tv like it seems everyone else does anymore.(how dare you embarass a father in front of his son?) If weak squatters make you want to "dead" someone so bad, give me a holler sometime, I can't squat for shit, but I'd be happy to do a little sparring to help you get your frustration out.

oh brother, you seem to have a lot of emotion invested in this "bobby" hahaha. I bet your a "natural" and don't know what real training is you pussy
$

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2006, 12:00:46 PM »

Up those carbs to 35.  You'll chill not kill. ;D ;D ;D  25 g's a day, I couldn't get out of bed.  You're an animal.
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio