Author Topic: David Henry's comments in new MD!  (Read 9037 times)

Bast175

I hear David henry's booth had very notable attendace at recent expos.

well, wouldn't he be at the muscletech booth?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I seem to recall he actually claimed 160lbs in one arm tri ext. Even if he said 130lbs that's just so ridiculous. I'd like to what thos look like.... I don't think there is a man on earth who can do even one rep with 130 with anything resembling full range of motion. I think Levrone, Coleman etc use like 60-70 tops... Henry using 130?? LOL

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
I seem to recall he actually claimed 160lbs in one arm tri ext. Even if he said 130lbs that's just so ridiculous. I'd like to what thos look like.... I don't think there is a man on earth who can do even one rep with 130 with anything resembling full range of motion. I think Levrone, Coleman etc use like 60-70 tops... Henry using 130?? LOL

I've seen pictures of DH using 90s or 95s. Before that, the highest I'd seen was Gunter doing 75's on his Flex cover 2 years ago

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I've seen pictures of DH using 90s or 95s. Before that, the highest I'd seen was Gunter doing 75's on his Flex cover 2 years ago
Yeah, and that's most likely just lowering or holding the dumbell while they snap aa few pics.
Even if he could use 95s it's a LONG way from 130.

younggunz

• Getbig II
i jus dont get it? thousands of muscleheads are reading these claims & he kno's it, does he think were all stupid, comon if ur gona lie at least be some what realistic! PLUS he's under 5 foot! his arms are probly 17.5''- 18.5'' tops u dont have that kinda MASS!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
what did he say during bfto 05?

also there is no way he is under 5'0 has anybody here met him in person?

E
E

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
a full ROM with 130lb. db on that exercise would tear his arm out of the socket and leave it a bloody pile on the floor.

So true haha. he's such a fluffer.

VY_BUFF

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
This is how it works
when someone asks you how much you can press, you tend to round up to the next round number
eg. when someone asks for my max bench for reps, i tell them 300 lbs for 3 reps even though its 2 plates on each side with 22s and 10s = 280 lbs.  its just the way guys are; they're proud and loves to exaggerate.
IMO i think david henry really can't do one arm extensions with 130s or 160s but he has to be over 100, maybe around 115 - 120 lbs.  No one would lie too much for the fear of being called out on it.  like when a guy says he can pick up any of the bitchs in this place or that he's hit 4 digits.  strictly horse shit.  usually its a lie that is somewhat true. 
dont forget, DH has some of the sickest tris in the business.  His tris look as if they too big than they should have.  its as if they hit a peak and he somehow got them bigger against his body's will.  When he hits the triceps pose, his arm looks overstressed with muscle.
but he has a sick ass back
and he dont need to do cardio for comps, dont care what anyone says, that is crazy genetics and anyone that says otherwise is a jealous homo.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Am I reading this correctly? Dave Henry claims he can do a 130 lb. SINGLE ARM overhead tricep extension? That's just fvcking stupid. Between that and the Hammer curl on he cover with the fake DB, Dave Henry is officially in the ASSHOLE column. Iv'e read on here that he is a dildo, I guess it's true.

amc1980

• Getbig III
  • Thats a special hat, Spirit, give it baaaaack!

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
I'd love to read what Onlyme has to say about this. Keith could Kaz even handle 130's in this exercise?

The Beef

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
NO ONE can do 130s even remotely correctly. If he did he'd be benching at least 900 for reps easy!

BallzDeep69

I think it was a typo.  He actually does the 30's for 2 reps.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
NO ONE can do 130s even remotely correctly. If he did he'd be benching at least 900 for reps easy!

there is no fricken way that it's humanly possible... Henry has to be one of the weakest pros, especially off cycle... he looks a lot like a Nancy-boy...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

there is no fricken way that it's humanly possible... Henry has to be one of the weakest pros, especially off cycle... he looks a lot like a Nancy-boy...
Nah, Henry's got a very, very impressive build. Great conditioning also. But he is full of BS. Does he still claim to be steroid free?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
He couldn't roll 130.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
He couldn't roll 130.

hahaham, yes Mars, lil Dave would have trouble driving a truck with 130lbs in the back.

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Regardless of his weight claims (real/false), DH is an incredible bodybuilder.  In a perfect world, he arguably should have won the NY Pro.  He definitely was the hardest man in that contest.  Remember, it's bodybuilding--not weightlifting.  Check out DH's mandatory posing during the NY Pro prejudging..

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
he wrote that he had footage of it on his website until people called him on it and he took it down

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
he wrote that he had footage of it on his website until people called him on it and he took it down

I've seen him do some two inch movements with one arm extensions in a clip I believe. With ~90 lbs?

He's funny.

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
hahaham, yes Mars, lil Dave would have trouble driving a truck with 130lbs in the back.

Hahahahaha.....quality statement, Showstoppa ;D

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

All you people gotta back up the truck and think about this for a minute...don't you all here realize that David Henry is on the MuscleTech Stack?

The little guy uses Anatorp70, CellTech, NitroTech, Gacik, Leucik and Ceakic...it's obvious you people never used the MuscleTech Stack. MuscleTech is proven to bring a one arm dumbbell tricep extension increase in strength up to 1879%.

Dr. Marvin Huer says so...he isnt just an actor in a labcoat with a clip board and text book open on the prop-counter top...he's a credible super-scientist who has been doing research for over 10 years at many universities across the country.

I'm willing to bet Dave Henry was able to do no more than 45's maybe 60's on that exercise...now that he is using the MuscleTech stack...rumor has it he is already slinging the 150's.
?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
  All you people gotta back up the truck and think about this for a minute...don't you all here realize that David Henry is on the MuscleTech Stack?

The little guy uses Anatorp70, CellTech, NitroTech, Gacik, Leucik and Ceakic...it's obvious you people never used the MuscleTech Stack. MuscleTech is proven to bring a one arm dumbbell tricep extension increase in strength up to 1879%.

Dr. Marvin Huer says so...he isnt just an actor in a labcoat with a clip board and text book open on the prop-counter top...he's a credible super-scientist who has been doing research for over 10 years at many universities across the country.

I'm willing to bet Dave Henry was able to do no more than 45's maybe 60's on that exercise...now that he is using the MuscleTech stack...rumor has it he is already slinging the 150's.

You know, I never took that into consideration. Why yes, he is on the MT stack. No wonder.
HAHA, RON.....

LuciusFox

• Getbig V

I'll never forgive Muscletech for claiming that Greg Kovacs was the uncrowned Mr. Olympia ::)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

It's okay guys I understand...it happens to the best of us. Let's just put an end to this thread...when one uses the MuscleTech stack...anything is possible. Dave may have been being modest...I wouldnt doubt it if he uses 160's but didnt want to seem to cocky. Muscletech supplements are the magic bullet. It is the end all and be all of all success in the strength/BB game.
?