Author Topic: My pics  (Read 8423 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: My pics
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2006, 01:15:16 PM »
im 93kgs in those pics taken a couple of weeks ago, im pretty sure my calculating to pounds was right.... 2.2 pounds to a kilo ???  i was hoping to use this post as a preface to what will be, hopefully, a more improved me in a few months. so in a few months when i post my new results it would make my gains less impressive if i lied about my weight now.....

Here you go bro:

http://www.healthyweightforum.org/eng/converter.asp

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2006, 01:20:18 PM »
im 93kgs in those pics taken a couple of weeks ago, im pretty sure my calculating to pounds was right.... 2.2 pounds to a kilo ???  i was hoping to use this post as a preface to what will be, hopefully, a more improved me in a few months. so in a few months when i post my new results it would make my gains less impressive if i lied about my weight now.....
there is absolutely no fucking way you are 205 in any of those pictures, no offense because you have a lean, mean little build.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2006, 01:30:29 PM »
dpeneds how tall he is. if he is over 6 foot i can well believe it

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2006, 01:37:57 PM »
man, tough crowd.... im 5'11.....205.... ill take a pic of me on the scales at the gym today. no shirt, no shoes, no heavy clothes and then we'll see if the haters come out to play.
P

AVBG

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2006, 07:04:18 PM »
man, tough crowd.... im 5'11.....205.... ill take a pic of me on the scales at the gym today. no shirt, no shoes, no heavy clothes and then we'll see if the haters come out to play.

Bro, if its any consolation. I believe you are a legit 205.  :) 

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 07:14:37 PM »
Bro, if its any consolation. I believe you are a legit 205.  :) 

much appreciated :) and might i add you are doing an excellent job of flying the flag for Team Jesus
P

AVBG

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2006, 07:16:36 PM »
much appreciated :) and might i add you are doing an excellent job of flying the flag for Team Jesus

thanks bro.. someones gotta keep going..  :) .. its not a gimmick.

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2006, 07:37:26 PM »

Look really good man. You contribute your awesome conditioning to natural genetics and body type? Or do you really eat clean and have a bodybuilder type diet year around?

You look fantastic man. Bodybuilder physique all the way.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2006, 08:01:33 PM »
Look really good man. You contribute your awesome conditioning to natural genetics and body type? Or do you really eat clean and have a bodybuilder type diet year around?

You look fantastic man. Bodybuilder physique all the way.

hey thanks man, i try to eat pretty clean all year round i like that sort of lifestyle but at the same time im also naturally lean, my abs got a lot of comment when i did my comp last year and i dont train them, they get too blocky if i do...
 im also a courier so im basically doing cardio all day as my job which is good for keeping me lean but makes it hard to put on size. so i do my best to have regular meals and try to avoid being in a catabolic state.

P

Crazykid909

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2006, 03:36:33 PM »
you got a good physique, are you planning to bulk up for awhile longer?

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2006, 05:59:00 PM »
you got a good physique, are you planning to bulk up for awhile longer?

yeah definately gona try and pack on some beef.... probly wont do another comp for a year or 2 and hopefully come in at 200+ next time...
P

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2006, 11:20:37 PM »
For the non-believers...... 5'11, 207.... and i didnt get someone else to stand on the scales.....
P

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2006, 12:13:59 AM »
94kg is way beliveable most football players weigh that much at 5'10 some do aswell
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2006, 06:00:06 PM »
your comin along bro,stick with it and youll get to where you want to be build wise
R