Author Topic: Shaved forearms at the Vitamin Shoppe?  (Read 24535 times)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Shaved forearms at the Vitamin Shoppe?
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2006, 12:42:29 PM »
It's called "Shop".

Not "Shoppe".

The franchise owner trying to be French?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

Mara_Sedai

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2006, 12:43:35 PM »
Just a little FYI here, fella.  The employees at GNC have no control over the prices so quit being a dick.  Yes, I'm a GNC employee and you have no clue how big a pain in the ass it is to deal with pricks like you day in and day out.  

To the guys makin comments about the questions GNC employees ask you when you come in:  We have to do that or we dont have a job.  We get "secret shoppers" who check us out from time to time and if you dont ask those dumbass questions you fail the shop.  2 failed shops and youre fired.  So take it easy on us huh?  We KNOW it sounds stupid and condesending but we gotta do it.

I went into the GNC today to buy some no-xplode,and the shaved arm period face ran over to help me.so i looked at him and said why the f**k is this 63 bucks!!!.......he paused for a sec and said "bro" this is the new and improved formula.......hahaha! needless to say i got it for 40 bucks!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2006, 12:44:29 PM »
what amazes me is that the people on here are able to conduct there daily social interaction on the net, but still go to the mall/gnc like they did in the 80's?
E

jarhead

• Getbig III
  • First name Mister. Last name "T".
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2006, 12:45:01 PM »
The vitamin shoppe in my town doesn't have an employee under 60.

I take that back, they had a 1 about 20 years old.  Talked about being a cop and then getting into the CIA. He doesn't lift weights, just total body fitness . . . push ups, running, stretching, etc.  Delusional little prick, they don't let LD students into the CIA.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2006, 12:47:30 PM »
Just a little FYI here, fella.  The employees at GNC have no control over the prices so quit being a dick.  Yes, I'm a GNC employee and you have no clue how big a pain in the ass it is to deal with pricks like you day in and day out. 

To the guys makin comments about the questions GNC employees ask you when you come in:  We have to do that or we dont have a job.  We get "secret shoppers" who check us out from time to time and if you dont ask those dumbass questions you fail the shop.  2 failed shops and youre fired.  So take it easy on us huh?  We KNOW it sounds stupid and condesending but we gotta do it.

I said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who works for a living deserves respect. Its not like working at GNC is even that bad. You probably get good discounts, see some hotties and a little down time to read or whatever. Don't let a couple meatheads get to you bro.
E

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2006, 12:48:08 PM »
there's always a bunch of fat f*cks working at GNC/Vitamin Shoppe.

Nothing sexier than a classy woman, or in this case man pretending to be a woman.

Mara_Sedai

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2006, 12:50:38 PM »
Thanks a lot hun.  Oh and btw I'm 100% female   :-* and probably old enough to be your mother  lol  ;D

I said it before and I'll say it again, anyone who works for a living deserves respect. Its not like working at GNC is even that bad. You probably get good discounts, see some hotties and a little down time to read or whatever. Don't let a couple meatheads get to you bro.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2006, 12:52:44 PM »
Thanks a lot hun.  Oh and btw I'm 100% female   :-* and probably old enough to be your mother  lol  ;D

what kind of underwear do you wear?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2006, 12:53:15 PM »
Just a little FYI here, fella.  The employees at GNC have no control over the prices so quit being a dick.  Yes, I'm a GNC employee and you have no clue how big a pain in the ass it is to deal with pricks like you day in and day out.  

To the guys makin comments about the questions GNC employees ask you when you come in:  We have to do that or we dont have a job.  We get "secret shoppers" who check us out from time to time and if you dont ask those dumbass questions you fail the shop.  2 failed shops and youre fired.  So take it easy on us huh?  We KNOW it sounds stupid and condesending but we gotta do it.

If you have no control over prices, then why do you seem to take it personally?

That still doesn't change the fact that the GNC has NOT changed it's business model to adjust to the times and still hopes to survive selling one bottle of energizers to a fat person who is too lazy to join a gym.  If they wanted to grow, they would lower prices, close some stores (to prevent canabilism (sp?)), and sell to repeat customers that work out.  It seemed to work for like every INTERNET company with no store fronts...
Motherboy (the band).

walking sculpture

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2006, 12:55:51 PM »

O.K. BobbyBennett...HAHAHHA.. ..Thanks for standing up for the working man with the shaved arms.

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2006, 01:02:32 PM »
Nothing sexier than a classy woman, or in this case man pretending to be a woman.

Sorry, didn't realize you worked there, Cardio.
I Love The True Adon

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2006, 01:02:48 PM »

O.K. BobbyBennett...HAHAHHA.. ..Thanks for standing up for the working man with the shaved arms.

I just can't believe people put down other people for jobs in which they find undesirable. Maybe its because i live close to the ghetto(bout 30 miles from detroit), but I hate our welfare system and drug dealers are killing people in my area(some kind of bad batch of fentanyl or something is killing dozens of people around here). All I am saying is that any asshole can mooch of our govt. or make money illegally, and to put down someone who wakes up and goes to work everyday seems asinine, with all due respect WS.
E

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #87 on: June 21, 2006, 01:04:03 PM »
I just can't believe people put down other dudes for jobs in which they find undesirable. Maybe its because i live close to the ghetto(bout 30 miles from detroit), but I hate our welfare system and drug dealers are killing people in my area(some kind of bad batch of fentanyl or something is killing dozens of people around here). All I am saying is that any asshole can mooch of our govt. or make money illegally, and to put down someone who wakes up and goes to work everyday seems asinine, with all due respect WS.

Best post I've read today.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 21, 2006, 01:04:29 PM »
I just can't believe people put down other dudes for jobs in which they find undesirable. Maybe its because i live close to the ghetto(bout 30 miles from detroit), but I hate our welfare system and drug dealers are killing people in my area(some kind of bad batch of fentanyl or something is killing dozens of people around here). All I am saying is that any asshole can mooch of our govt. or make money illegally, and to put down someone who wakes up and goes to work everyday seems asinine, with all due respect WS.
those heroin dealers aren't holding a gun to those junkies heads and making them take that shit, you play you pay.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: June 21, 2006, 01:06:48 PM »
those heroin dealers aren't holding a gun to those junkies heads and making them take that shit, you play you pay.

totally agree with you. I think you may have missed my point, though.
E

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #90 on: June 21, 2006, 01:08:48 PM »
Sorry, didn't realize you worked there, Cardio.

Fantastic leap of logic there Adonis. I wonder if they sell ephedra there for you to pick up?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: June 21, 2006, 01:19:46 PM »
I just can't believe people put down other people for jobs in which they find undesirable. Maybe its because i live close to the ghetto(bout 30 miles from detroit), but I hate our welfare system and drug dealers are killing people in my area(some kind of bad batch of fentanyl or something is killing dozens of people around here). All I am saying is that any asshole can mooch of our govt. or make money illegally, and to put down someone who wakes up and goes to work everyday seems asinine, with all due respect WS.

Good post. That just humbled me BIG TIME! The same type of 'H' is running rampant in the ghettos of Chicago as well...with the fentanyl. People are dropping like flies with the first hit. What that stuff does is it's such a strong sedative...it makes your body 'forget' to breathe and your lungs relax so much...well, you die. Horrible.
?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #92 on: June 21, 2006, 01:21:37 PM »

I say if you work a job you don't like then your an idiot plain and simple, why waste your life being unhappy 5 days a week. If you sell drugs in the ghetto or not and it's what your doin to get by then do what you gotta do, now i am not talking bout the guys making 6 digits and pimpin their ride but if your feeding youself/others and paying bills with that money then more power to you. People seems to have this misconception that selling "illegal" drugs is just some cake walk but it's no different that having your own business and very few sit atop the chain and just sit back and collect, plus would any of you like to deal with the kind of people who do hard drugs cause i am telling you right now people other then a potheads tend to be pretty fucked in the head and annoying cause they are fiends 24/7 and getting their high is their #1 priority.
I

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #93 on: June 21, 2006, 01:21:45 PM »

You don't happen to sell egg whites in your spare time, do ya granny? 8)

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

jarhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: June 21, 2006, 01:22:15 PM »
  Good post. That just humbled me BIG TIME! The same type of 'H' is running rampant in the ghettos of Chicago as well...with the fentanyl. People are dropping like flies with the first hit. What that stuff does is it's such a strong sedative...it makes your body 'forget' to breathe and your lungs relax so much...well, you die. Horrible.

Let it run wild for a while before tracking it down.  Clean up the gene pool some.

wood

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: June 21, 2006, 01:23:07 PM »
I don't know what you guys are talking about...there's always a bunch of fat f*cks working at GNC/Vitamin Shoppe.

Hey, i used to represent that remark...lol  

not anymore though.
i

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #96 on: June 21, 2006, 01:33:04 PM »

How is it horrible?  Just cleaning up the streets from the trash.

jarhead

• Getbig III
« Reply #97 on: June 21, 2006, 01:34:48 PM »
How is it horrible?  Just cleaning up the streets from the trash.

My point exactly.  The Egyptians gave genocide a bad name.

I don't mean that, I have got nothing against Egyptians.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 21, 2006, 01:35:09 PM »
I say if you work a job you don't like then your an idiot plain and simple, why waste your life being unhappy 5 days a week. If you sell drugs in the ghetto or not and it's what your doin to get by then do what you gotta do, now i am not talking bout the guys making 6 digits and pimpin their ride but if your feeding youself/others and paying bills with that money then more power to you. People seems to have this misconception that selling "illegal" drugs is just some cake walk but it's no different that having your own business and very few sit atop the chain and just sit back and collect, plus would any of you like to deal with the kind of people who do hard drugs cause i am telling you right now people other then a potheads tend to be pretty fucked in the head and annoying cause they are fiends 24/7 and getting their high is their #1 priority.

I don't have anything against drug dealers per say. Hell, my vicodin connect was a cool dude, I choose not to do them anymore, but I don't begrudge him one bit. I personally don't respect their profession, but thats just me. As far as working a job you hate, I get your point, but just because some posters on here rag on gnc employees doesn't mean they are unhappy. I just think we have become a lazy society and too many people choose the easy way out, whether that be govt. assistance or illegal activities. The best example I can think of is a friend of mine who roofs houses everyday and delivers pizzas 3 nights a week, all to feed his wife and two kids. He would get eaten alive on here for being "poor", but I have more respect for him than anyone I know.
E

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: June 21, 2006, 01:36:57 PM »
I don't have anything against drug dealers per say. Hell, my vicodin connect was a cool dude, I choose not to do them anymore, but I don't begrudge him one bit. I personally don't respect their profession, but thats just me. As far as working a job you hate, I get your point, but just because some posters on here rag on gnc employees doesn't mean they are unhappy. I just think we have become a lazy society and too many people choose the easy way out, whether that be govt. assistance or illegal activities. The best example I can think of is a friend of mine who roofs houses everyday and delivers pizzas 3 nights a week, all to feed his wife and two kids. He would get eaten alive on here for being "poor", but I have more respect for him than anyone I know.
i for one would NEVER put someone like that down.
Jaejonna rows 125!!